[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2015-16 Other NBA games and League things.......
Author Thread
NumberTwoPencil
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #481
USA
4/14/2016  12:27 AM
Oh, wow. Looks like GS is going to win 73 . . . and Curry's gonna get 400 3s _and_ average 30 points for the season.
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
4/14/2016  10:16 AM
NumberTwoPencil wrote:Oh, wow. Looks like GS is going to win 73 . . . and Curry's gonna get 400 3s _and_ average 30 points for the season.

On of the most incredible seasons of all-time for Curry. And Kobe overshadowed him.

¿ △ ?
NumberTwoPencil
Member: #481
USA
4/15/2016  12:10 AM
Yeah, for the evening, Kobe overshadowed him but last night's game was typically Curry . . . 46 points in less than 30 minutes, and he sat out the 4th quarter even though it looked like he was a lock to break the all time most 3s in a game record, as well as 400+ 3s, and the best season record ever. Yeah, maybe he could have dropped 60 points and three more threes but . . . why not rest for the playoffs, no need to humiliate Memphis. No serious dis to Kobe but Curry's big picture is bigger than Kobe's, at least this year. He's interested in winning basketball games--and, hey, who isn't--and he has fun doing it but he's too chill right now and too team focused to showboat. Kobe totally deserved his 60 last night and the Lakers did win and what a way to retire your sneakers but I think Curry was also pretty happy with his game last night.

Is there some way to fast forward to a GS-SAS series? I'm not sure 7 games will be enough for those teams. How about sparing Houston and Memphis the humiliation and let GS-SAS play a 14 game series? Oooooops, I forgot about OKC. Well, okay, how about this, GS gets a bye to the finals, OKC and SAS play, oh, a 9 game series to determine who plays GS . . . and everyone else gets to go home early? Works for me.

2015-16 Other NBA games and League things.......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy