[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Ideal Offseason
Author Thread
codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
7/14/2004  2:38 PM
1. Trade Mike Sweetney and Othella Harrington (expiring contract) for Kwame Brown.

Since Sweetney is a promising talent locked up for very cheap over the next 3 years while Kwame is in a contract year and has not fulfilled his potential in 3 years, Washington may bite. This deal would net Washington a talented young player and take about 6 million off next year's payroll, allowing a big name FA signing. The reason I do this deal is I flat out like Kwame Brown better than Sweetney in terms of athleticism, mobility and potential.

2. Trade Nazr Mohammed and Cezary and Cash for Erick Dampier.

This has been a rumored deal. Again this saves money for GS with Deke's expiring contract and only 2 years left on Nazr's contract while Dampier is expected to be making around 9 million for 5-6 years. Dampier is obviously suitable for the Knicks.

3. Do the abbreviated version of the Crawford deal.
Trade Shandon, Frank Williams, and Deke for Crawford and JYD.

This deal has been obviously rumored endlessly. To be honest, it seems like a completely moronic deal for the Bulls if they think they are saving money. The Bulls save much more money if they just let Crawford walk and don't take on Shandon's dismal contract. It looks like the Bulls want to use our expiring contracts as trading chips in another deal - thats the only way this trade is useful for Chicago.

4. Resign Vin Baker and sign Trevor Ariza.

Line/up

Marbury/Crawford/Norris
Houston/Crawford
Tim Thomas/Hardaway/Ariza
Kwame Brown/Kurt Thomas
Dampier/ Vin Baker
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
AUTOADVERT
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
7/14/2004  3:00 PM
I can't say trade this for this, but these are the players I want brought in that have at least the possibility....

Carter, Dampier,JYD would've been nice, Ariza, Barrett, Hawkins

Trade-Shandon, Mooch, Othella, Possibly Allan...

Dampier/Chan (or Baker)
Sweetney/Baker
Carter/TT/Ariza
Houston/Penny
Marbury/Frankie
~You can't run from who you are.~
Ideal Offseason

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy