[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT Illinois Cop shooting
Author Thread
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

9/3/2015  9:04 AM
BRIGGS wrote:---->The lieutenant made the first call at 7:52 a.m. and called three minutes later to request backup. The backup units arrived at 8:01 and found their fellow officer dead, roughly 50 yards from his vehicle, at about 8:09, Filenko said.

That means in 6 minutes THREE individuals killed this man--stripped his equipment and proceeded to get away from 500 police officers 5 helicopters 50 hound dogs. Oh yeah he was 50 YARDS from his vehicle. I don't believe it-- I think it's logistically impossible. I'm not sure what happened--obviously this man is dead and he called in a report and he was dead within the next 6 minutes stripped of his gun belt mace and other equipment nad 50 YARDS from his vehicle after he called in back up.. If this guy is in a cruiser and 3 guys are suspicious--he couldve simply called it in kept them in his sight or drove around the block once while waiting for back up. I'd check the man's insurance policies or what it means for him to be killed on the job monetarily for his family. I have to think they get millions if he dies on the job like that. Id also check other cops in that area who may have had a beef with him.

sounds like this dude made enemies because that sounds like a professional hit to me

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/3/2015  10:02 AM
Report was two white men and one Black.

If had a beef with Liam Neelson, Denzel and Tony Soprano, he was toast.

What was the scene? A house, industrial site? Raw land? Was his body on asphalt? Was he shot? Was he shot where his body was found?

OT Illinois Cop shooting

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy