[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Texans RB Arian Foster reveals that he doesn't believe in God
Author Thread
jrodmc
Posts: 30613
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
8/31/2015  8:59 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
DJMUSIC wrote:Sad, but I respect the dude foster
Ya know what he will believe one day ..c
Gent just doesn't know it yet!

You think he'll believe there is a god one day? Sure it's possible but I seriously doubt it, that's probably just wishful thinking. I think he's been like this since high school and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it.

(Also are you saying God looks like Mike D'Antoni?)

Antony Flew. Dude wrote books on atheism for decades. Then changed his mind based on facts. You're right; anything's possible.

Plus, are you saying you wanted Tebow to flop for the Jets just because he displays his faith? Foster seems a bit more of an open minded secular atheist than you are.

Antony Flew, I think I've heard about him. Interesting, I will look into him.

The Tebow thing was Walt, I don't believe in football.

Football doesn't believe in you, either.

I always get you and Walt confused. Not sure why. Maybe I'll write a book about it in the Off Topic Forum.


???

Translation: you arrogant godless types are all the same #sorrynotsorry #blessed

Subtitle: "I sure hope my passive agressiveness shows my sincere need to be my own God, and that I am truly qualified for the job" #arrestedadolescent #victimmentality


Each of us is our own "god," seems pretty clear at this point in my life.

Glover Quin, on the other hand, by throwing out the predestination BS, is running from the personal responsibility we all have as human beings, and putting out the concept that there is a deity out there somewhere pushing buttons which whether I buy whole wheat or multigrain English muffins at Trader Joes. (Bought both, by the way-perhaps an indication that the supreme being could not make up his or her mind for me.)

So it goes.

Sort of great circular reasoning you have there, huh? Me = God, God = nothing, Me = buy my own muffins.

Rather than Trader Joes, why not approach the question at a factual level, with really big things, along the lines of origins, meaning, laws of physics, stuff like that?

You can argue Predestination versus Arminianism all day, all week, all month. That particular discussion has only been going for centuries. If you can bother to accept the premise that there is a supreme, uncaused being greater than you and your two muffins, then whether that supreme being is actually in charge of your muffin buying or just creating somethings like say, the universe, DNA, and the nuclear force, is really small potatoes, right?

Your worldview, as you stated in your first premise, essentially decides the question for you. And actually, that scary deity "out there" may have made that decision for you, too.

Boo!

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
AUTOADVERT
DrAlphaeus
Posts: 23751
Alba Posts: 10
Joined: 12/19/2007
Member: #1781

8/31/2015  11:40 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/31/2015  11:40 PM
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
DJMUSIC wrote:Sad, but I respect the dude foster
Ya know what he will believe one day ..c
Gent just doesn't know it yet!

You think he'll believe there is a god one day? Sure it's possible but I seriously doubt it, that's probably just wishful thinking. I think he's been like this since high school and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it.

(Also are you saying God looks like Mike D'Antoni?)

Antony Flew. Dude wrote books on atheism for decades. Then changed his mind based on facts. You're right; anything's possible.

Plus, are you saying you wanted Tebow to flop for the Jets just because he displays his faith? Foster seems a bit more of an open minded secular atheist than you are.

Antony Flew, I think I've heard about him. Interesting, I will look into him.

The Tebow thing was Walt, I don't believe in football.

Football doesn't believe in you, either.

I always get you and Walt confused. Not sure why. Maybe I'll write a book about it in the Off Topic Forum.


???

Translation: you arrogant godless types are all the same #sorrynotsorry #blessed

Subtitle: "I sure hope my passive agressiveness shows my sincere need to be my own God, and that I am truly qualified for the job" #arrestedadolescent #victimmentality

Your monkey see monkey do style of mocking retort always satisfies, thanks bro.

I've heard imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I just didn't realize I would be flattering a monkey, bro. But then, if you're correct, we're all just Rhesus on evolutionary steroids, right?

Or was that your point to begin with?

My point was mainly how hacky your style of "argument" is.

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
DrAlphaeus
Posts: 23751
Alba Posts: 10
Joined: 12/19/2007
Member: #1781

8/31/2015  11:43 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/31/2015  11:46 PM
jrodmc wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
DJMUSIC wrote:Sad, but I respect the dude foster
Ya know what he will believe one day ..c
Gent just doesn't know it yet!

You think he'll believe there is a god one day? Sure it's possible but I seriously doubt it, that's probably just wishful thinking. I think he's been like this since high school and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it.

(Also are you saying God looks like Mike D'Antoni?)

Antony Flew. Dude wrote books on atheism for decades. Then changed his mind based on facts. You're right; anything's possible.

Plus, are you saying you wanted Tebow to flop for the Jets just because he displays his faith? Foster seems a bit more of an open minded secular atheist than you are.

Antony Flew, I think I've heard about him. Interesting, I will look into him.

The Tebow thing was Walt, I don't believe in football.

Football doesn't believe in you, either.

I always get you and Walt confused. Not sure why. Maybe I'll write a book about it in the Off Topic Forum.


???

Translation: you arrogant godless types are all the same #sorrynotsorry #blessed

Subtitle: "I sure hope my passive agressiveness shows my sincere need to be my own God, and that I am truly qualified for the job" #arrestedadolescent #victimmentality


Each of us is our own "god," seems pretty clear at this point in my life.

Glover Quin, on the other hand, by throwing out the predestination BS, is running from the personal responsibility we all have as human beings, and putting out the concept that there is a deity out there somewhere pushing buttons which whether I buy whole wheat or multigrain English muffins at Trader Joes. (Bought both, by the way-perhaps an indication that the supreme being could not make up his or her mind for me.)

So it goes.

Sort of great circular reasoning you have there, huh? Me = God, God = nothing, Me = buy my own muffins.

Rather than Trader Joes, why not approach the question at a factual level, with really big things, along the lines of origins, meaning, laws of physics, stuff like that?

You can argue Predestination versus Arminianism all day, all week, all month. That particular discussion has only been going for centuries. If you can bother to accept the premise that there is a supreme, uncaused being greater than you and your two muffins, then whether that supreme being is actually in charge of your muffin buying or just creating somethings like say, the universe, DNA, and the nuclear force, is really small potatoes, right?

Your worldview, as you stated in your first premise, essentially decides the question for you. And actually, that scary deity "out there" may have made that decision for you, too.

Boo!

"circular reasoning" ... "factual level" ... nice 50¢ theology terms to boot. I wonder if you can hear yourself over your brand of logic.

Was thinking of posting a video about how the God people like you hear really is just a personification of your superego, but why try when you obviously have the answers already. Go with God.

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
jrodmc
Posts: 30613
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
9/2/2015  11:15 AM
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
DJMUSIC wrote:Sad, but I respect the dude foster
Ya know what he will believe one day ..c
Gent just doesn't know it yet!

You think he'll believe there is a god one day? Sure it's possible but I seriously doubt it, that's probably just wishful thinking. I think he's been like this since high school and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it.

(Also are you saying God looks like Mike D'Antoni?)

Antony Flew. Dude wrote books on atheism for decades. Then changed his mind based on facts. You're right; anything's possible.

Plus, are you saying you wanted Tebow to flop for the Jets just because he displays his faith? Foster seems a bit more of an open minded secular atheist than you are.

Antony Flew, I think I've heard about him. Interesting, I will look into him.

The Tebow thing was Walt, I don't believe in football.

Football doesn't believe in you, either.

I always get you and Walt confused. Not sure why. Maybe I'll write a book about it in the Off Topic Forum.


???

Translation: you arrogant godless types are all the same #sorrynotsorry #blessed

Subtitle: "I sure hope my passive agressiveness shows my sincere need to be my own God, and that I am truly qualified for the job" #arrestedadolescent #victimmentality

Your monkey see monkey do style of mocking retort always satisfies, thanks bro.

I've heard imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I just didn't realize I would be flattering a monkey, bro. But then, if you're correct, we're all just Rhesus on evolutionary steroids, right?

Or was that your point to begin with?

My point was mainly how hacky your style of "argument" is.

Yeah, I'll stick to ignoring the hashtag style of communication from now on. Thanks.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
jrodmc
Posts: 30613
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
9/2/2015  11:23 AM
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
DJMUSIC wrote:Sad, but I respect the dude foster
Ya know what he will believe one day ..c
Gent just doesn't know it yet!

You think he'll believe there is a god one day? Sure it's possible but I seriously doubt it, that's probably just wishful thinking. I think he's been like this since high school and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it.

(Also are you saying God looks like Mike D'Antoni?)

Antony Flew. Dude wrote books on atheism for decades. Then changed his mind based on facts. You're right; anything's possible.

Plus, are you saying you wanted Tebow to flop for the Jets just because he displays his faith? Foster seems a bit more of an open minded secular atheist than you are.

Antony Flew, I think I've heard about him. Interesting, I will look into him.

The Tebow thing was Walt, I don't believe in football.

Football doesn't believe in you, either.

I always get you and Walt confused. Not sure why. Maybe I'll write a book about it in the Off Topic Forum.


???

Translation: you arrogant godless types are all the same #sorrynotsorry #blessed

Subtitle: "I sure hope my passive agressiveness shows my sincere need to be my own God, and that I am truly qualified for the job" #arrestedadolescent #victimmentality


Each of us is our own "god," seems pretty clear at this point in my life.

Glover Quin, on the other hand, by throwing out the predestination BS, is running from the personal responsibility we all have as human beings, and putting out the concept that there is a deity out there somewhere pushing buttons which whether I buy whole wheat or multigrain English muffins at Trader Joes. (Bought both, by the way-perhaps an indication that the supreme being could not make up his or her mind for me.)

So it goes.

Sort of great circular reasoning you have there, huh? Me = God, God = nothing, Me = buy my own muffins.

Rather than Trader Joes, why not approach the question at a factual level, with really big things, along the lines of origins, meaning, laws of physics, stuff like that?

You can argue Predestination versus Arminianism all day, all week, all month. That particular discussion has only been going for centuries. If you can bother to accept the premise that there is a supreme, uncaused being greater than you and your two muffins, then whether that supreme being is actually in charge of your muffin buying or just creating somethings like say, the universe, DNA, and the nuclear force, is really small potatoes, right?

Your worldview, as you stated in your first premise, essentially decides the question for you. And actually, that scary deity "out there" may have made that decision for you, too.

Boo!

"circular reasoning" ... "factual level" ... nice 50¢ theology terms to boot. I wonder if you can hear yourself over your brand of logic.

Was thinking of posting a video about how the God people like you hear really is just a personification of your superego, but why try when you obviously have the answers already. Go with God.

Weren't you the one complaining about snarkiness? Oooooh, personification of superego, I see your nice tough guy psychology, and raise you some more theology terms. 2000 years of historical, documented Christianity and you've got it down as a Freudian myth. Trust me, I over-analyze everything I type, thanks.

Rather than posting videos and taking pics, why not actually respond with something a bit more qualitative and logical than the dismissive wave of the hand in the air?
I'd be intrigued to hear exactly it is you're selling. That is, if you really know.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
DrAlphaeus
Posts: 23751
Alba Posts: 10
Joined: 12/19/2007
Member: #1781

9/2/2015  12:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/2/2015  1:03 PM
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
DJMUSIC wrote:Sad, but I respect the dude foster
Ya know what he will believe one day ..c
Gent just doesn't know it yet!

You think he'll believe there is a god one day? Sure it's possible but I seriously doubt it, that's probably just wishful thinking. I think he's been like this since high school and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it.

(Also are you saying God looks like Mike D'Antoni?)

Antony Flew. Dude wrote books on atheism for decades. Then changed his mind based on facts. You're right; anything's possible.

Plus, are you saying you wanted Tebow to flop for the Jets just because he displays his faith? Foster seems a bit more of an open minded secular atheist than you are.

Antony Flew, I think I've heard about him. Interesting, I will look into him.

The Tebow thing was Walt, I don't believe in football.

Football doesn't believe in you, either.

I always get you and Walt confused. Not sure why. Maybe I'll write a book about it in the Off Topic Forum.


???

Translation: you arrogant godless types are all the same #sorrynotsorry #blessed

Subtitle: "I sure hope my passive agressiveness shows my sincere need to be my own God, and that I am truly qualified for the job" #arrestedadolescent #victimmentality


Each of us is our own "god," seems pretty clear at this point in my life.

Glover Quin, on the other hand, by throwing out the predestination BS, is running from the personal responsibility we all have as human beings, and putting out the concept that there is a deity out there somewhere pushing buttons which whether I buy whole wheat or multigrain English muffins at Trader Joes. (Bought both, by the way-perhaps an indication that the supreme being could not make up his or her mind for me.)

So it goes.

Sort of great circular reasoning you have there, huh? Me = God, God = nothing, Me = buy my own muffins.

Rather than Trader Joes, why not approach the question at a factual level, with really big things, along the lines of origins, meaning, laws of physics, stuff like that?

You can argue Predestination versus Arminianism all day, all week, all month. That particular discussion has only been going for centuries. If you can bother to accept the premise that there is a supreme, uncaused being greater than you and your two muffins, then whether that supreme being is actually in charge of your muffin buying or just creating somethings like say, the universe, DNA, and the nuclear force, is really small potatoes, right?

Your worldview, as you stated in your first premise, essentially decides the question for you. And actually, that scary deity "out there" may have made that decision for you, too.

Boo!

"circular reasoning" ... "factual level" ... nice 50¢ theology terms to boot. I wonder if you can hear yourself over your brand of logic.

Was thinking of posting a video about how the God people like you hear really is just a personification of your superego, but why try when you obviously have the answers already. Go with God.

Weren't you the one complaining about snarkiness? Oooooh, personification of superego, I see your nice tough guy psychology, and raise you some more theology terms. 2000 years of historical, documented Christianity and you've got it down as a Freudian myth. Trust me, I over-analyze everything I type, thanks.

Rather than posting videos and taking pics, why not actually respond with something a bit more qualitative and logical than the dismissive wave of the hand in the air?
I'd be intrigued to hear exactly it is you're selling. That is, if you really know.

Not selling anything. I should have left this thread at my thanks for the Antony Flew reference. Went down a hole of argument with you because it was fun/interesting at first... admittedly I tried to be cute and snarky and I can't compete with you there. Something about the way you express yourself I find both admirable and annoying. But I'll have to work that out in therapy.

I obviously have a lot of thoughts about the matter — and we've been at this before — but I don't have the rhetorical chops to express them I've come to realize. So thanks for that at least. But what's the point of co-writing a book with you in the Off-Topic Forum on epistemology and ontology, right? I'm tapping out.

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
WaltLongmire
Posts: 27102
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/28/2014
Member: #5843

9/2/2015  1:59 PM
jrodmc wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
DJMUSIC wrote:Sad, but I respect the dude foster
Ya know what he will believe one day ..c
Gent just doesn't know it yet!

You think he'll believe there is a god one day? Sure it's possible but I seriously doubt it, that's probably just wishful thinking. I think he's been like this since high school and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it.

(Also are you saying God looks like Mike D'Antoni?)

Antony Flew. Dude wrote books on atheism for decades. Then changed his mind based on facts. You're right; anything's possible.

Plus, are you saying you wanted Tebow to flop for the Jets just because he displays his faith? Foster seems a bit more of an open minded secular atheist than you are.

Antony Flew, I think I've heard about him. Interesting, I will look into him.

The Tebow thing was Walt, I don't believe in football.

Football doesn't believe in you, either.

I always get you and Walt confused. Not sure why. Maybe I'll write a book about it in the Off Topic Forum.


???

Translation: you arrogant godless types are all the same #sorrynotsorry #blessed

Subtitle: "I sure hope my passive agressiveness shows my sincere need to be my own God, and that I am truly qualified for the job" #arrestedadolescent #victimmentality


Each of us is our own "god," seems pretty clear at this point in my life.

Glover Quin, on the other hand, by throwing out the predestination BS, is running from the personal responsibility we all have as human beings, and putting out the concept that there is a deity out there somewhere pushing buttons which whether I buy whole wheat or multigrain English muffins at Trader Joes. (Bought both, by the way-perhaps an indication that the supreme being could not make up his or her mind for me.)

So it goes.

Sort of great circular reasoning you have there, huh? Me = God, God = nothing, Me = buy my own muffins.

Rather than Trader Joes, why not approach the question at a factual level, with really big things, along the lines of origins, meaning, laws of physics, stuff like that?

You can argue Predestination versus Arminianism all day, all week, all month. That particular discussion has only been going for centuries. If you can bother to accept the premise that there is a supreme, uncaused being greater than you and your two muffins, then whether that supreme being is actually in charge of your muffin buying or just creating somethings like say, the universe, DNA, and the nuclear force, is really small potatoes, right?

Your worldview, as you stated in your first premise, essentially decides the question for you. And actually, that scary deity "out there" may have made that decision for you, too.

Boo!


Love the pretentiousness.

Do you actually believe what Quin said about the injury?:

"According to Lions safety Glover Quin, the length of the preseason doesn't matter because the injuries are going to happen no matter what. Quin believes that players like Nelson are predestined by God to be injured."

...Was the injury some kind of divine intervention- Had a deity had already decided that Nelson was not going to play this year... and nothing Nelson could have done or not done could have prevented this outcome?

Do you believe this to be true, and if so, could you give a hypothetical explanation of exactly how this process would work?

Perhaps you could even create your own Old Testament biblical passage to describe it.


This incident has nothing to do with redemption and the salvation of the soul...please explain how a football injury fits into the divine scheme.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
jrodmc
Posts: 30613
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
9/3/2015  10:46 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
DJMUSIC wrote:Sad, but I respect the dude foster
Ya know what he will believe one day ..c
Gent just doesn't know it yet!

You think he'll believe there is a god one day? Sure it's possible but I seriously doubt it, that's probably just wishful thinking. I think he's been like this since high school and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it.

(Also are you saying God looks like Mike D'Antoni?)

Antony Flew. Dude wrote books on atheism for decades. Then changed his mind based on facts. You're right; anything's possible.

Plus, are you saying you wanted Tebow to flop for the Jets just because he displays his faith? Foster seems a bit more of an open minded secular atheist than you are.

Antony Flew, I think I've heard about him. Interesting, I will look into him.

The Tebow thing was Walt, I don't believe in football.

Football doesn't believe in you, either.

I always get you and Walt confused. Not sure why. Maybe I'll write a book about it in the Off Topic Forum.


???

Translation: you arrogant godless types are all the same #sorrynotsorry #blessed

Subtitle: "I sure hope my passive agressiveness shows my sincere need to be my own God, and that I am truly qualified for the job" #arrestedadolescent #victimmentality


Each of us is our own "god," seems pretty clear at this point in my life.

Glover Quin, on the other hand, by throwing out the predestination BS, is running from the personal responsibility we all have as human beings, and putting out the concept that there is a deity out there somewhere pushing buttons which whether I buy whole wheat or multigrain English muffins at Trader Joes. (Bought both, by the way-perhaps an indication that the supreme being could not make up his or her mind for me.)

So it goes.

Sort of great circular reasoning you have there, huh? Me = God, God = nothing, Me = buy my own muffins.

Rather than Trader Joes, why not approach the question at a factual level, with really big things, along the lines of origins, meaning, laws of physics, stuff like that?

You can argue Predestination versus Arminianism all day, all week, all month. That particular discussion has only been going for centuries. If you can bother to accept the premise that there is a supreme, uncaused being greater than you and your two muffins, then whether that supreme being is actually in charge of your muffin buying or just creating somethings like say, the universe, DNA, and the nuclear force, is really small potatoes, right?

Your worldview, as you stated in your first premise, essentially decides the question for you. And actually, that scary deity "out there" may have made that decision for you, too.

Boo!


Love the pretentiousness.

Do you actually believe what Quin said about the injury?:

"According to Lions safety Glover Quin, the length of the preseason doesn't matter because the injuries are going to happen no matter what. Quin believes that players like Nelson are predestined by God to be injured."

...Was the injury some kind of divine intervention- Had a deity had already decided that Nelson was not going to play this year... and nothing Nelson could have done or not done could have prevented this outcome?

Do you believe this to be true, and if so, could you give a hypothetical explanation of exactly how this process would work?

Perhaps you could even create your own Old Testament biblical passage to describe it.


This incident has nothing to do with redemption and the salvation of the soul...please explain how a football injury fits into the divine scheme.

You make broad sweeping statements about the existence of God, theology, and metaphysics; I ask some questions, but I'm the one being pretentious?

Here's my flier at a possible explanation:
God is an uncaused, necessary being, who created everthing else.
Everything else would include time.
Being outside of time, which most physicists and cosmologists will agree, had to have a beginning; this premise is actually bolstered by some fairly recent science.
If God is indeed outside of time, that would obviously provide the ability to have planned and controlled all outcomes. I mean, if a being can create time, knowing and pre-ordaining something as minimalist as football injuries seems kind of low on the scale of implausibility, right? As distasteful as it might seem to you, as your own deity, this God probably has a great level of control over things that are much, much more disgusting to us than football injuries.

Can you at least imagine a deity that's actually involved with more than just redemption and soul saving, or that redemption and soul saving might just encompass everything else, including muffin buying and football injuries?

I really don't need to create any OT passages for this, or NT passages, either. They are already there. Believe them or don't. Your choice.
(Not really, but hey, when you're living within time, you at least get the impression it's your choice)

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
Texans RB Arian Foster reveals that he doesn't believe in God

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.