7/13/2004  3:05 PM
The KNX for 04/05 will be

C-Big Z/ Dampier
SF-Twan/TT/ERobb/
PF-Sweets/JYD
SG-Kobe/H2O/Penny
PG-Steph/JC/FWill
Aziz/?/

Bring on Miami Shaq/Wade/Doleac/?/?/?/?/?
AUTOADVERT
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
7/13/2004  3:35 PM
Yeah man, it has gotten way out of hand. Reality is nobody knows who is really coming to NY or leaving us. Nobody knew about Marbury, TT, or Nazr. Nobody knew about Dyess on draft night. Maybe its different since this is the free agent period - however I dont see it like that since teams dont want their moves out in public before they pull them off.

You think cleveland and its fans knew Boozer was talking to Utah?

Lets ust wait and see what happens - there will be some movement I am sure but we have no idea whats really going to happen. It is always fun to speculate but at this point people have no clue what is really going on.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
CTKnicksfan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #572
7/13/2004  3:46 PM
Posted by OasisBU:

Yeah man, it has gotten way out of hand. Reality is nobody knows who is really coming to NY or leaving us. Nobody knew about Marbury, TT, or Nazr. Nobody knew about Dyess on draft night. Maybe its different since this is the free agent period - however I dont see it like that since teams dont want their moves out in public before they pull them off.

You think cleveland and its fans knew Boozer was talking to Utah?

Lets ust wait and see what happens - there will be some movement I am sure but we have no idea whats really going to happen. It is always fun to speculate but at this point people have no clue what is really going on.

Midseason and Draft-day deals seem to come together quickly, or maybe the media is just focused elsewhere and that's why there's little notice beforehand? Off season deals and trade-deadline deals, there seems to be a lot more media scrutiny, and fixed timelines, so more info is leaked.

It's true nobody knew about Marbury or TT, but everyone knew the Spree-KVH trade was going down well in advance.
PhilinLA
Member: #696
7/13/2004  3:53 PM
I think we may be in for Crawford and a surprise.
http://amonthhoffundays.blogspot.com/ We got a ringer.
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
7/13/2004  4:05 PM
Posted by PhilinLA:

I think we may be in for Crawford and a surprise.

Making the deal for Big Z would already be a good surprise.
Knicks_Fan
PhilinLA
Member: #696
7/13/2004  4:09 PM
The guy I talk to said that there are more names than the ones that are out there, but he's not sure what they are.
http://amonthhoffundays.blogspot.com/ We got a ringer.
NYMase
Member: #312
7/13/2004  6:23 PM
It wouldn't shock me at all to see Zeke come up with something other than what is being discussed...He sure surprises the hell out of me last year by getting Starbury to NY....Zeke has done very well by the Knicks thus far and I trust him to continue improving the team in more ways than are being discussed....
If We Listen to Rumors

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy