[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Most of these signings moves really have very little tod with the future of the knicks
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
8/3/2015  1:18 PM
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:You guys are all dreaming..The triangle needs Melo more than Melo needs the triangle...Show me the Phil Jackson team that ran the triangle that didn't have a gunner or a guy running ISO inside of 5 mins of the 4th quarter..This guy is Porzingis??..Don't make me laugh..Phil Jackson won't survive a year outside Melo's departure...If Melo ask for a trade, you are looking at sub 30 win seasons for the next few years..This will seal the fact the Phil's tenure was a failure..

We are already looking at a sub 30 win team. This team will be lucky to even win 34 games with the team we have if melo keeps on playing the way he is playing. Melo is nowhere near the level of Jordan or Kobe. Do you really think melo not playing team basketball or defense is going to lead us to a fifty win team with any squad we have? Either way we are screwd. If we trade melo we are looking at getting multiple picks back and or players that will and/or players decent players that will at least make the effort. If we trade melo and get a reasonable package back it up ill do far from making Phil a faluire.

Melo has led 8 teams that have won 50+ games and one thats been to the WCF...

So what. The triangle emphasizes team and high IQ play. Does melo possess any of that? No. Simple.

You just asked if Melo can lead a 50 win team and I answered...

Many feel that Kidd led team54.

Kidd also is credited with its demise.

So why didn't Phil give Kidd 124 mil??..Guys seriously, let's try to be adults and talk about things that are true and relavent..Stop wasting people's valuable time..

Melo get his contract because his brand is increasing the value of Knicks franchise regardless of how Melo fits in bbal system Knicks are playing. He fills the seats of the garden with celebs and casual tourists, he ignites team apparel sales, provided entertainment in social media (more stupid his statements are the better).
MSG not only will get money back for all money they paid to Melo but will get 5-fold profits.
Signing Melo was no-brainier from business perspective.
Probably MSG can run his as positive asset for another year or 2 and then dump him on some small market team for them to get some leftovers.

Why is it so difficult for most of you to admit the reason the Knicks haven't performed well is because of Melo's supporting cast which doesn't exist??

Because it is not true.

Really. Who has performed well? Also, JR does come to mind but he failed every spring.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

8/3/2015  1:19 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:You guys are all dreaming..The triangle needs Melo more than Melo needs the triangle...Show me the Phil Jackson team that ran the triangle that didn't have a gunner or a guy running ISO inside of 5 mins of the 4th quarter..This guy is Porzingis??..Don't make me laugh..Phil Jackson won't survive a year outside Melo's departure...If Melo ask for a trade, you are looking at sub 30 win seasons for the next few years..This will seal the fact the Phil's tenure was a failure..

We are already looking at a sub 30 win team. This team will be lucky to even win 34 games with the team we have if melo keeps on playing the way he is playing. Melo is nowhere near the level of Jordan or Kobe. Do you really think melo not playing team basketball or defense is going to lead us to a fifty win team with any squad we have? Either way we are screwd. If we trade melo we are looking at getting multiple picks back and or players that will and/or players decent players that will at least make the effort. If we trade melo and get a reasonable package back it up ill do far from making Phil a faluire.

So what. The triangle emphasizes team and high IQ play. Does melo possess any of that? No. Simple.

So why didn't Phil give Kidd 124 mil??..Guys seriously, let's try to be adults and talk about things that are true and relavent..Stop wasting people's valuable time..

Melo get his contract because his brand is increasing the value of Knicks franchise regardless of how Melo fits in bbal system Knicks are playing. He fills the seats of the garden with celebs and casual tourists, he ignites team apparel sales, provided entertainment in social media (more stupid his statements are the better).
MSG not only will get money back for all money they paid to Melo but will get 5-fold profits.
Probably MSG can run his as positive asset for another year or 2 and then dump him on some small market team for them to get some leftovers.

Why is it so difficult for most of you to admit the reason the Knicks haven't performed well is because of Melo's supporting cast which doesn't exist??

Because it is not true.

Really. Who has performed well? Also, JR does come to mind but he failed every spring.

how has melo done in the spring?

so here is what phil is thinking ....
holfresh
Member: #1081

8/3/2015  1:19 PM
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Because it is not true.

So why did Phil trade the entire team outside of Melo?

Because no other player on the team generates money even close to what Melo does.
It's just common sense of business.
Stars like him let go only after organization squeezed all possible profits out of them.
Melo still can make big $$$ for MSG.

So, is it your belief that the team of the last few years around Melo was a good team?
CrushAlot
USA
8/3/2015  1:21 PM
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Because it is not true.

He has won two player of the months in April and managed to carry a pretty heavy load in the playoffs while his teammates wilted. Too bad the Knicks didn't play Cope more
mreinman

8/3/2015  1:22 PM
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Because it is not true.

Because no other player on the team generates money even close to what Melo does.
Stars like him let go only after organization squeezed all possible profits out of them.

So, is it your belief that the team of the last few years around Melo was a good team?

how was the team around James Harden?

mreinman

8/3/2015  1:23 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Because it is not true.

He has won two player of the months in April and managed to carry a pretty heavy load in the playoffs while his teammates wilted. Too bad the Knicks didn't play Cope more

Melo has been an all time stinker in the playoffs. Blame the world but nobody cares. Life sucks for the poor bastard.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/3/2015  1:24 PM
Nalod not ready to give upon on Melo and the abstract return he could being via trade.

I believe Melo will Try, and this year the roster is more conducive to a better record. If so, his trade value will go up.
at that point it could be a mutually beneficial event.

I do think Melo wants to succeed in NY. If KP is the future then Melo is a bridge that COULD if able, build toward that culture of knick basketball that might be the future.
On court talent wise a trade would make sense but Melo is here to sell tickets. The future could have many paths and we can't see each of them.

CrushAlot
USA
8/3/2015  1:26 PM
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Because it is not true.

A lot better. What position did the Knicks have a better player at?
holfresh

8/3/2015  1:26 PM
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Because it is not true.

Dwight Howard has led his team to the Finals already, something Harden hasn't done...DHow will have a bigger role this year or they won't go far...

ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
8/3/2015  1:27 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/3/2015  1:27 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Because it is not true.

Wrong answer Crush. The correct answer is phucking hideous.

Season      Age  Tm  Lg Pos  G GS   MP   FG  FGA  FG%  3P 3PA  3P%  2P  2PA  2P% eFG%  FT  FTA  FT% ORB DRB  TRB AST STL BLK TOV  PF  PTS
2003-04 19 DEN NBA SF 4 4 35.8 5.3 16.0 .328 0.5 2.8 .182 4.8 13.3 .358 .344 4.0 5.0 .800 1.8 6.5 8.3 2.8 1.3 0.0 4.3 2.8 15.0
2004-05 20 DEN NBA SF 5 5 36.0 7.0 16.6 .422 0.0 0.2 .000 7.0 16.4 .427 .422 5.2 6.4 .813 2.8 2.6 5.4 2.0 0.6 0.2 2.6 4.0 19.2
2005-06 21 DEN NBA SF 5 5 38.6 6.6 19.8 .333 0.0 0.8 .000 6.6 19.0 .347 .333 7.8 10.4 .750 2.4 4.2 6.6 2.8 0.8 0.2 3.0 4.0 21.0
2006-07 22 DEN NBA SF 5 5 42.0 9.4 19.6 .480 1.8 3.6 .500 7.6 16.0 .475 .526 6.2 7.8 .795 3.6 5.0 8.6 1.2 1.0 0.0 3.8 2.4 26.8
2007-08 23 DEN NBA SF 4 4 36.5 8.0 22.0 .364 0.5 2.0 .250 7.5 20.0 .375 .375 6.0 7.3 .828 4.8 4.8 9.5 2.0 0.5 0.3 3.0 4.3 22.5
2008-09 24 DEN NBA SF 16 16 38.3 9.1 20.1 .453 1.5 4.1 .364 7.6 16.0 .477 .491 7.4 9.0 .826 1.6 4.2 5.8 4.1 1.8 0.6 2.3 3.8 27.2
2009-10 25 DEN NBA SF 6 6 42.3 10.7 23.0 .464 1.0 3.2 .316 9.7 19.8 .487 .486 8.3 9.5 .877 2.3 6.2 8.5 3.3 2.0 0.5 3.5 4.3 30.7
2010-11 26 NYK NBA SF 4 4 39.0 8.3 22.0 .375 2.3 6.5 .346 6.0 15.5 .387 .426 7.3 8.5 .853 3.3 7.0 10.3 4.8 1.3 0.8 3.3 4.0 26.0
2011-12 27 NYK NBA SF 5 5 40.8 10.4 24.8 .419 0.8 3.6 .222 9.6 21.2 .453 .435 6.2 8.2 .756 2.6 5.6 8.2 2.2 1.2 0.2 2.8 4.2 27.8
2012-13 28 NYK NBA PF 12 12 40.1 10.5 25.8 .406 1.4 4.8 .298 9.1 21.1 .431 .434 6.4 7.3 .885 0.9 5.7 6.6 1.6 1.1 0.2 2.6 3.8 28.8
Career NBA 66 66 39.1 8.9 21.4 .417 1.1 3.5 .320 7.8 18.0 .435 .442 6.7 8.1 .826 2.2 5.0 7.3 2.8 1.3 0.3 2.9 3.8 25.7

7 seasons DEN NBA 45 45 38.6 8.4 19.8 .424 1.0 2.8 .339 7.4 17.0 .438 .448 6.8 8.3 .818 2.4 4.6 7.1 3.0 1.3 0.4 3.0 3.7 24.5
3 seasons NYK NBA 21 21 40.0 10.0 24.9 .404 1.4 4.8 .297 8.6 20.0 .430 .433 6.5 7.7 .846 1.8 5.9 7.7 2.3 1.1 0.3 2.8 4.0 28.0

41% FG for his career. A few in the 30s! 3 Turnovers a game for his postseason career. 1.6 assists per game on that Mirage 54 win seeason!

Let's call a spade a spade shall we. Dude sucks ass in the playoffs, to put it lightly.

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
8/3/2015  1:29 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Because it is not true.

the knicks haven't performed well because melo forced a trade-- with dolan's blessing-- of good players and thrust the knicks into win-now mode. the team has been in turmoil ever since he arrived, including the 54 wins, with dolan meddling all the way. the trail of destruction from these two malignant narcissists is clear. dolan finally admitted he does not understand what he is doing and agreed to step aside with only one demand, that melo be retained. melo refused to do the right thing by taking a meaningful pay cut because in spite of all the words he is all about money and branding.

nevertheless at least someone talked sense to dolan who agreed to hire jackson... and the rebuild finally began. too bad melo thought that he could have his cake and eat it too. but then he is very stupid and very selfish.

culture change means cleaning up dolan and melo's doodoo. that's the core issue, not some idiotic "supporting cast" bullshyte.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
holfresh

8/3/2015  1:29 PM
Ariza/Josh Smith/Brewer/DHow/Beverly are better than anyone Melo has played with on the Knicks..
mreinman

8/3/2015  1:32 PM
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Because it is not true.

Dwight Howard has led his team to the Finals already, something Harden hasn't done...DHow will have a bigger role this year or they won't go far...

stop with Orlando Howard. That was last century .... geeez

howard is a soft loser. Tyson is even better than he is at this point. Howard is a dumb player with a pea-brain.

who else did they have? Josh Smith? Jason Terry? Happy Walters? Cory Brewer?

Trevor Ariza was their second best player. That ain't good. And with all that, Harden has played himself into super stardom.

I know ... you are not happy about this.

CrushAlot
USA
8/3/2015  1:32 PM
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Because it is not true.

the knicks haven't performed well because melo forced a trade-- with dolan's blessing-- of good players and thrust the knicks into win-now mode. the team has been in turmoil ever since he arrived, including the 54 wins, with dolan meddling all the way. the trail of destruction from these two malignant narcissists is clear. dolan finally admitted he does not understand what he is doing and agreed to step aside with only one demand, that melo be retained. melo refused to do the right thing by taking a meaningful pay cut because in spite of all the words he is all about money and branding.

nevertheless at least someone talked sense to dolan who agreed to hire jackson... and the rebuild finally began. too bad melo thought that he could have his cake and eat it too. but then he is very stupid and very selfish.

culture change means cleaning up dolan and melo's doodoo. that's the core issue, not some idiotic "supporting cast" bullshyte.

The question was regarding the players on the team. I can't think of an answer but it wasn't posed so that you could go to your talking points. What teammates of Melo on the Knicks have performed well?
mreinman

8/3/2015  1:33 PM
holfresh wrote:Ariza/Josh Smith/Brewer/DHow/Beverly are better than anyone Melo has played with on the Knicks..

thats a great cast (for you who think that JR is a star)

beverly was injured.

well we freakin had JR!

CrushAlot
USA
8/3/2015  1:38 PM
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Because it is not true.

stop with Orlando Howard. That was last century .... geeez

howard is a soft loser. Tyson is even better than he is at this point. Howard is a dumb player with a pea-brain.

who else did they have? Josh Smith? Jason Terry? Happy Walters? Cory Brewer?

Trevor Ariza was their second best player. That ain't good. And with all that, Harden has played himself into super stardom.

I know ... you are not happy about this.

Have the Knicks had anything close to Trevor Ariza recently? Has there been anyone that could actually log minutes on the Knicks and play at a competent level? Also, Beverly was hurt some last year but the Knicks have had nothing like him in the back court. Smith, and Brewer start on last years squad and Smith is the most talented player once Melo goes down. Also, D12 still put up Tysonesque Knick numbers despite missing half the season.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
8/3/2015  1:40 PM
fwk00 wrote:Is today Negative Nancy day? Good grief. Are we back to dumping on Dolan, Phil can do no right, Fisher sucks, and nobody on this team is any good before they even step on the court?

Get some counseling fer crissakes. Or find another team before you jump out the basement window and hurt yourselves.

It seems to me that if the new additions perform at their expected levels this should be a competitive team. It starts with a healthy Melo. People can hate on Melo but really his presence on the roster with the new additions should allow this team to be a playoff contender. But he's got to be healthy and in NBA form, which we won't know until he gets back on the court.

The addition of RoLo, Afflalo and O'Quinn should help to make this team more stable. They aren't sexy pick ups but they are hard workers on both ends. Helping this team to be a much better defensive team is a very important key to success this year. We really need bounce back seasons from RoLo and Afflalo. The better they play next to Melo, the better chance this team has to get wins.

Gallo, Jose, LT, Early and Lou should be even more comfortable after a season in the system. We gotta hope Jose can be more efficient and stay healthy. Gallo and Early need to take a step forward in their development this year.

Then we have KP and Jerian, who we hope can contribute at a reasonable rookie level. They won't have to carry the action as our kids did last year.

One question is what will we be able to get out of DWill. He could be a real X factor this year. He's got a lot of untapped talent and if we can get him going it could really provide a nice boost.

There are a lot of questions going into this season but there is also a lot of good news and hope to be more competitive than last year.

newyorknewyork
Member: #541
8/3/2015  1:41 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
arkrud wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Because it is not true.

Wrong answer Crush. The correct answer is phucking hideous.

Season      Age  Tm  Lg Pos  G GS   MP   FG  FGA  FG%  3P 3PA  3P%  2P  2PA  2P% eFG%  FT  FTA  FT% ORB DRB  TRB AST STL BLK TOV  PF  PTS
2003-04 19 DEN NBA SF 4 4 35.8 5.3 16.0 .328 0.5 2.8 .182 4.8 13.3 .358 .344 4.0 5.0 .800 1.8 6.5 8.3 2.8 1.3 0.0 4.3 2.8 15.0
2004-05 20 DEN NBA SF 5 5 36.0 7.0 16.6 .422 0.0 0.2 .000 7.0 16.4 .427 .422 5.2 6.4 .813 2.8 2.6 5.4 2.0 0.6 0.2 2.6 4.0 19.2
2005-06 21 DEN NBA SF 5 5 38.6 6.6 19.8 .333 0.0 0.8 .000 6.6 19.0 .347 .333 7.8 10.4 .750 2.4 4.2 6.6 2.8 0.8 0.2 3.0 4.0 21.0
2006-07 22 DEN NBA SF 5 5 42.0 9.4 19.6 .480 1.8 3.6 .500 7.6 16.0 .475 .526 6.2 7.8 .795 3.6 5.0 8.6 1.2 1.0 0.0 3.8 2.4 26.8
2007-08 23 DEN NBA SF 4 4 36.5 8.0 22.0 .364 0.5 2.0 .250 7.5 20.0 .375 .375 6.0 7.3 .828 4.8 4.8 9.5 2.0 0.5 0.3 3.0 4.3 22.5
2008-09 24 DEN NBA SF 16 16 38.3 9.1 20.1 .453 1.5 4.1 .364 7.6 16.0 .477 .491 7.4 9.0 .826 1.6 4.2 5.8 4.1 1.8 0.6 2.3 3.8 27.2
2009-10 25 DEN NBA SF 6 6 42.3 10.7 23.0 .464 1.0 3.2 .316 9.7 19.8 .487 .486 8.3 9.5 .877 2.3 6.2 8.5 3.3 2.0 0.5 3.5 4.3 30.7
2010-11 26 NYK NBA SF 4 4 39.0 8.3 22.0 .375 2.3 6.5 .346 6.0 15.5 .387 .426 7.3 8.5 .853 3.3 7.0 10.3 4.8 1.3 0.8 3.3 4.0 26.0
2011-12 27 NYK NBA SF 5 5 40.8 10.4 24.8 .419 0.8 3.6 .222 9.6 21.2 .453 .435 6.2 8.2 .756 2.6 5.6 8.2 2.2 1.2 0.2 2.8 4.2 27.8
2012-13 28 NYK NBA PF 12 12 40.1 10.5 25.8 .406 1.4 4.8 .298 9.1 21.1 .431 .434 6.4 7.3 .885 0.9 5.7 6.6 1.6 1.1 0.2 2.6 3.8 28.8
Career NBA 66 66 39.1 8.9 21.4 .417 1.1 3.5 .320 7.8 18.0 .435 .442 6.7 8.1 .826 2.2 5.0 7.3 2.8 1.3 0.3 2.9 3.8 25.7

7 seasons DEN NBA 45 45 38.6 8.4 19.8 .424 1.0 2.8 .339 7.4 17.0 .438 .448 6.8 8.3 .818 2.4 4.6 7.1 3.0 1.3 0.4 3.0 3.7 24.5
3 seasons NYK NBA 21 21 40.0 10.0 24.9 .404 1.4 4.8 .297 8.6 20.0 .430 .433 6.5 7.7 .846 1.8 5.9 7.7 2.3 1.1 0.3 2.8 4.0 28.0

41% FG for his career. A few in the 30s! 3 Turnovers a game for his postseason career. 1.6 assists per game on that Mirage 54 win seeason!

Let's call a spade a spade shall we. Dude sucks ass in the playoffs, to put it lightly.

He's not as efficient in the post season as the regular season true. But to say he sucks ass is an exaggeration. His rebs, ft attempts, ft %, pts per game, stls all have gone up in the playoffs. And the difference between a 40% fg game 45% fg game and a 50% fg game could be one or two shots the whole game. Hisbast going down should be his biggest knock.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
8/3/2015  1:46 PM
holfresh wrote:Ariza/Josh Smith/Brewer/DHow/Beverly are better than anyone Melo has played with on the Knicks..

The same yr we won 54 games we went farther then OKC who had Ibaka Martin Jackson Durant and people tries to argue that Durant didn't have enough help since Melo went farther that yr. Yet Ibaka is better then anyone on our roster that yr including Tyson and Martin is better then JR Smith Jackson is better then Felton.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
holfresh

8/3/2015  2:02 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/3/2015  2:03 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:

The same yr we won 54 games we went farther then OKC who had Ibaka Martin Jackson Durant and people tries to argue that Durant didn't have enough help since Melo went farther that yr. Yet Ibaka is better then anyone on our roster that yr including Tyson and Martin is better then JR Smith Jackson is better then Felton.

It's pretty much accepted that Kobe, Durant, Shaq, DHow, Harden, Love, etc can't do it alone..But Melo is a loser because he can't do it alone...He is not a team player, he doesn't make the rest of the team better..

Most of these signings moves really have very little tod with the future of the knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy