[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Rasheed Will Stay in Det
Author Thread
TheSage
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #386
7/12/2004  10:29 PM
Real GM just posted that Detroit has agreed to terms with both McDyess and Rasheed
AUTOADVERT
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
7/12/2004  10:49 PM
Then Isiah should start talking to Swift to at least make his best pitch rof him, even if he were to be matched by the Grizzlies. If the Big Z deals gets done, we need an athletic power forward/center. And even if the deal doesn't happen, we still need a guy like Swift, so now that Wallace is gone, make your best pitch with Swift.
Knicks_Fan
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
7/13/2004  3:03 PM
Some official info:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5381189/
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/13/2004  4:11 PM
"Brown was an assistant coach on the 2000 Olympic team and has a fond memory of McDyess. When McDyess found out that the coaches did not receive medals, he draped his around Brown’s neck at the ceremony. Brown gave it back, telling McDyess, “Just offering me that was enough.”

I love that sappy stuff. I have seen Larry Brown coaching since his Carolina Cougar days, and the guy and his level of class just seem to elevate all the time.

Dice was cool here. Its a tough biz and I am sure Isiah did not get him the warm fuzzies like Laydog did, but Isiah had a full plate at the time. IN any event, I am rooting for Dice to continue his return. Playing a support role and reasonable minutes is a good thing for him. In that position, with sheed, it makes more sense than trying to keep okur and paying him starters minutes. His contract at 4 years and 23mil is ok by todays standards for a seasoned vet whom takes care of himself and business. There are some class acts in the NBA, and he is one of them.
Rasheed Will Stay in Det

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy