[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Jerian Grant Is Our Starting Lead Guard
Author Thread
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
3/29/2022  11:21 AM
nixluva wrote:
TheGame wrote:We really may have gotten the best PG in the draft. The funny thing about upside is that not everyone develops. While I do think Russell and Mudiay will develop. Those guys are a year away from getting to the level that Grant is at right now. There is no guarantee those guys will be better than Grant. Initially, I wanted the Knicks to wait to develop Grant, but in retrospect, I think he will be ready to start by the end of December. Calderon is inevitably going to get hurt, so I would start Calderon until he gets injured and then slide Grant in as the starting PG and never look back.

The presence of Jerian should help Jose to stay healthy. He won't have to push nearly as hard as he would if he was the only PG option. We can ride Jerian's youth and keep Jose's minutes down. I would start Jerian for his defense. I don't think he'll be a detriment to winning at all. I think Jerian can handle starting in this system. The demands aren't quite what they are for most systems that may require a ball dominant PG. I think he could handle being thrown in the deep end of the pool.

Reminder what people were saying about Jerian Grant. Where is he now?

AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
3/29/2022  11:35 AM
Panos wrote:
nixluva wrote:
TheGame wrote:We really may have gotten the best PG in the draft. The funny thing about upside is that not everyone develops. While I do think Russell and Mudiay will develop. Those guys are a year away from getting to the level that Grant is at right now. There is no guarantee those guys will be better than Grant. Initially, I wanted the Knicks to wait to develop Grant, but in retrospect, I think he will be ready to start by the end of December. Calderon is inevitably going to get hurt, so I would start Calderon until he gets injured and then slide Grant in as the starting PG and never look back.

The presence of Jerian should help Jose to stay healthy. He won't have to push nearly as hard as he would if he was the only PG option. We can ride Jerian's youth and keep Jose's minutes down. I would start Jerian for his defense. I don't think he'll be a detriment to winning at all. I think Jerian can handle starting in this system. The demands aren't quite what they are for most systems that may require a ball dominant PG. I think he could handle being thrown in the deep end of the pool.

winning titles with Maurice NDour and Landry Fields... somewhere
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

3/29/2022  12:09 PM
fishmike wrote:
Panos wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Don't forget Andy Rautins.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/29/2022  12:14 PM
fishmike wrote:
Panos wrote:
nixluva wrote:

He came to the solemn decision that he needed to merge with Jerami in order to become the "Ultimate" Grant and overcome their father and uncle's legacy.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

3/29/2022  2:04 PM
I was so so high on this guy. He was from my area so that prolly biased my opinion lmao. It’s funny I can’t remember the last time we had a legit starting PG.
The Future is Bright!
Jerian Grant Is Our Starting Lead Guard

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy