[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Summer league game thread (Game 1)
Author Thread
raven
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #316
Canada
7/12/2004  5:56 AM
so ariza has a chance to be our tayshaun prince ?

I like the fact that he defends a lot. In SL, most of times guys defend as if the oppoents had ebola virus or something, and only loks at jacking shots.
AUTOADVERT
timmyTtop
Member: #680
7/12/2004  1:37 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:

comments, to me demarr johnson is done. hes just a soft player who can have a moment here and there with incredible physical talent, but you win in this league with players who are consistent and have heart and he has proven over a good period of time that he is not a heart player good bye
ariza looks like what i thought he would--a first round pick in the top 13 if he waied a year with better all around talent than Johnson. obviously he will be a knick

just one game but dissapointed in sweetney i wanted to see several dominating performances and for him to come out and look like he did [not his physical appearance but his play] was awful. of course its only 1 game and im expecting him to put up 2-3 17 point 10 rebound games without committing 9 fouls.

barett-- he did pretty well but will be hard pressed to make this team no matter what because of our roster spots.

big men chan and cesary are not going to make it not even close.

on the other hand you can see why i hyped kaman. kaman is a good shot maker and a legit 7 footer with size and uses it well with enthusiasm and heart+skill. He was IMHO way better than anyone on the court IMHO.

BRIGGS DO U NOT LEARN TO EXAGERATE THE TRUTH TO MAKE A POINT... 8 FOULS NOT 9, U DO THIS ALL THE TIME!
timmyTtop
Member: #680
7/12/2004  1:40 PM
Posted by subzero0:

Was Chen really that bad ? Damn, we need a big man really badly. I actually like Motumbo, but the slow footedness is a problem with running the floor (although i dont think its as big as a problem others make it out to be). Nazr Mohammed is not the answer at center because of his inconsistency, inability to finish, and poor shooting form. We really needed to get a big man and outside shooter this offseason or we're going to see the same results as we did last season, maybe even worse.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

you have got to be kidding me!

#1 crawford
#2 possibly goos goos
#3 MLE on a big man
#4 training camp builds chemistry
Summer league game thread (Game 1)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy