[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Per NBATV Shaq to Miami done deal
Author Thread
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
7/11/2004  11:04 PM
It's silly to project now when the MLE, LLE, and expiring contracts haven't been used to get players yet.
AUTOADVERT
raven
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #316
Canada
7/12/2004  4:52 AM
http://www.hoopshype.com/salaries/miami.htm

This is the miami team profile. Now they ship odom, butler and grant.

Best team in the east, briggs, you must be smoking weed.

I'd happy if they can suit 10 nba caliber guys on the very first game of the yr.

Can shaq carry this team alone ? Not anymore, sorry to tell you that.
He has only 2 yrs left in him, while butler and odom had their freacking whole career.

Miami was getting scary. They had a chance to add a guy like dampier, or swift, blount, etan thomas... i don't know and don't care.
They were young, explosive, could have the chance to grow together under a very good coach. a fan's dream.

What are they now ? Shaq's last stop. nothing more.

DOes anybody think this team could beat detroit ? Shaq couldn't do it with kobe, so I honnestly don't see how he could do that with wade NOW.

Does anybody think this team could beat NJ, with a healthy kidd (and with martin) ? They would run themp to death. Shaq is not the mobile monster he used to be. Have you seen how his production dropped in the finals, game after game ?

Best team in the east is a freacking joke.

I'll be there in june to apologize if I made a mistake but again, check the link out. You, tell me. How could this team win the east ?

No bench. No 3 and no 4.

Yeah, they have the mid levl exception. Unless a free agent takes a high salary cut, tell me, what can a mle bring you nowadays ?
Per NBATV Shaq to Miami done deal

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy