[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Sprewell Trade?
Author Thread
gfella2121
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #45
12/11/2001  6:37 PM
I definately think that Sprewell is being shopped around these days and is part, if not all the reason why van gundy left. I think that the Knicks (so used to the Patrick mentality) managment is so concerned that they don't have a natural, big center, that they will offer him. Also, I think Sprewell is unhappy playing for the Knicks. Although he says in the media that he wants to stay, he appears unhappy, and now he just lost a huge supporter in van gundy (who had a say in the org., moreso than Chaney). Lastly, because he's scoring much better, which translates into that he's more marketable. If you could move sprewell for a decent center and then move camby to sf, would you do it? And better yet, do you think the Knicks will/are do/doing it?
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Member: #41
12/11/2001  10:18 PM
Posted by gfella2121:

I definately think that Sprewell is being shopped around these days and is part, if not all the reason why van gundy left. I think that the Knicks (so used to the Patrick mentality) managment is so concerned that they don't have a natural, big center, that they will offer him. Also, I think Sprewell is unhappy playing for the Knicks. Although he says in the media that he wants to stay, he appears unhappy, and now he just lost a huge supporter in van gundy (who had a say in the org., moreso than Chaney). Lastly, because he's scoring much better, which translates into that he's more marketable. If you could move sprewell for a decent center and then move camby to sf, would you do it? And better yet, do you think the Knicks will/are do/doing it?
I used to think camby could play SF also - and he has played there - but he can't hit a jumper for ANYTHING - and at 6'11" has no post game. And guys that are 6'11" can play the SF - check out Dirk and Kukoc...
VG
Member: #68
Australia
12/12/2001  4:45 AM
If the Knicks GM wants to trade Spree, the time is NOW, I don't think he has ever played this well in a Knick uniform.
Caseloads
12/12/2001  11:02 AM
Posted by VG:

If the Knicks GM wants to trade Spree, the time is NOW, I don't think he has ever played this well in a Knick uniform.
totally, but i wish they could deal houston to the Clips for Odom is some sort of 3-way.
MCfan23
Member: #114
USA
12/12/2001  11:31 AM
You think Donald Sterling would want any part of Houston's $100 million contract?
We suck.
Caseloads
12/12/2001  2:36 PM
Posted by MCfan23:

You think Donald Sterling would want any part of Houston's $100 million contract?
Houston is a good citizen, and sterling is going to have to pay Lamar - a bad boy, who might get suspended again, and/or have problems down the line - and Kandiman, who is a dud.

What do you think... Houston's contract is better than Lamar's will be (and coupled with Kandiman's!)
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
12/12/2001  3:17 PM
Bottom line is Sprewell is the leader of this team and should not be traded. If you want to improve you have to build around Sprewell, Houston, and Camby because we won't get anything better for them. They're at the top of their games and hopefully they can stay that way.
Sprewell Trade?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy