[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT Donlad Trump #2 place now in Republican poll New Hampshire
Author Thread
jrodmc
Posts: 30613
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
9/26/2015  12:26 AM
Wow, really funky to read anti-Obama stuff on this board. The chickens have come home.
You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
AUTOADVERT
H1AND1
Posts: 21740
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 9/9/2013
Member: #5648

9/26/2015  1:49 PM
gunsnewing wrote:

The wall has worked in other parts of the world

Really? Where?

martin
Posts: 46311
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
9/26/2015  2:55 PM
H1AND1 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

The wall has worked in other parts of the world

Really? Where?

Nowhere, Guns is just throwing **** at the wall and hoping something sticks, that's all he's got.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
gunsnewing
Posts: 55075
Alba Posts: 5
Joined: 2/24/2002
Member: #215
USA
9/27/2015  3:52 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/27/2015  10:37 PM
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2006/06/fences.html

http://bucultureshock.com/israel-and-palestine-making-tricky-decisions/

gunsnewing
Posts: 55075
Alba Posts: 5
Joined: 2/24/2002
Member: #215
USA
9/28/2015  3:23 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/28/2015  3:27 PM
Trump unveils tax plan.

Tax cuts a cross the board for the middle classes and corporations. No income tax for anyone making less than $25K(the poor who are so against Trump as President) no income tax for couples earning less than $50k combined. The tax cuts will not effect the national debt. The money will come from corporate deductions and loopholes. Hedge fund owners will no longer pay less taxes than everyone else. He is allowing corporations to transfer their their funds being held overseas for a one-time tax of 10%

Still people will continue to vote for people who mAke them poorer
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/09/28/trump-tax-plan/

gunsnewing
Posts: 55075
Alba Posts: 5
Joined: 2/24/2002
Member: #215
USA
9/28/2015  5:51 PM
I don't think Carson has all that it takes to lead this country but I love the way he owned the clearly misinformed cnn talking head. Typical CNN idiot robot
martin
Posts: 46311
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
9/28/2015  6:30 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Trump unveils tax plan.

Tax cuts a cross the board for the middle classes and corporations. No income tax for anyone making less than $25K(the poor who are so against Trump as President) no income tax for couples earning less than $50k combined. The tax cuts will not effect the national debt. The money will come from corporate deductions and loopholes. Hedge fund owners will no longer pay less taxes than everyone else. He is allowing corporations to transfer their their funds being held overseas for a one-time tax of 10%

Still people will continue to vote for people who mAke them poorer
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/09/28/trump-tax-plan/

dude, just because someone says something doesn't make it true, right?

These tax cuts across the board will not effect the national debt? You can say this with a straight fact? Are you that gullible? Did you see what the Bush tax cuts did to our surplus? Wiped it out in a second and there was no trickling down, W still laughing about that one.

These guys - Vox - are left leaning but provide fair assesment as a whole: http://www.vox.com/2015/9/28/9411243/donald-trump-tax-rich

Pretty sure you will find actual analysis of his plan, as much as you can call it that, over the next few days and I am 100% sure they will show biggest gains from the richest and a long term blow to debt.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
Posts: 46311
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
9/28/2015  6:31 PM
Also, still waiting for your thoughts on a great big wall between USA and Mexico. With all these tax cuts, how is that going to be payed for?
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
H1AND1
Posts: 21740
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 9/9/2013
Member: #5648

9/28/2015  9:53 PM
gunsnewing wrote:http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2006/06/fences.html

http://bucultureshock.com/israel-and-palestine-making-tricky-decisions/

Ok, it seems crazy that tunnels underneath the wall isn't addressed. The U.S. finds tunnels all the time and new ones are being built constantly. How will a wall address this? The articles assertion that a wall can stop all potential crossers is a nice play on words. Yes, it stops people from crossing OVER the wall but not those who go under or around. Isn't that how many Palestinians cross from Gaza to Israel? Through tunnels?

Also, hundreds of thousands of migrants wanting to cross is a very different situation than trickles of lone bombers trying to get into Israel. Like the article said will we just shoot them? Also how about the articles estimated cost of $8.6 billion at the least? And the fantasy that Trump will somehow compel Mexico to pay is pure fantasy. How exactly does he get a sovereign nation to pay for a wall? Lmao. Utter nonsense.

BRIGGS
Posts: 49450
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
9/28/2015  10:51 PM
martin wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Trump unveils tax plan.

Tax cuts a cross the board for the middle classes and corporations. No income tax for anyone making less than $25K(the poor who are so against Trump as President) no income tax for couples earning less than $50k combined. The tax cuts will not effect the national debt. The money will come from corporate deductions and loopholes. Hedge fund owners will no longer pay less taxes than everyone else. He is allowing corporations to transfer their their funds being held overseas for a one-time tax of 10%

Still people will continue to vote for people who mAke them poorer
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/09/28/trump-tax-plan/

dude, just because someone says something doesn't make it true, right?

These tax cuts across the board will not effect the national debt? You can say this with a straight fact? Are you that gullible? Did you see what the Bush tax cuts did to our surplus? Wiped it out in a second and there was no trickling down, W still laughing about that one.

These guys - Vox - are left leaning but provide fair assesment as a whole: http://www.vox.com/2015/9/28/9411243/donald-trump-tax-rich

Pretty sure you will find actual analysis of his plan, as much as you can call it that, over the next few days and I am 100% sure they will show biggest gains from the richest and a long term blow to debt.

martin--you're missing that he gave companies the ability to bring back money to the US that is overseas at a highly reduced rate. Also that he would cut corporate taxes to 15%. If he does that---Trillions will flow in and salaries wages and opportunities will be much broader.

jrodmc
Posts: 30613
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
9/29/2015  8:51 AM
gunsnewing wrote:I don't think Carson has all that it takes to lead this country but I love the way he owned the clearly misinformed cnn talking head. Typical CNN idiot robot

We all know what it’s like to talk to someone playing stupid. Tapper simply tried to act as if he had no clue where Carson was coming from. He played this portion of the interview as if he was talking to a straight up KKK member who was against blacks and Jews. He even brought up the fact that Carson is black as if to say Carson – of all people — should know better than to say something like this against Muslims.
You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
H1AND1
Posts: 21740
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 9/9/2013
Member: #5648

9/29/2015  12:10 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
martin--you're missing that he gave companies the ability to bring back money to the US that is overseas at a highly reduced rate. Also that he would cut corporate taxes to 15%. If he does that---Trillions will flow in and salaries wages and opportunities will be much broader.

Cutting corporate taxes does not bring unfettered prosperity and jobs and higher wages. Unfortunately, that has never, ever proven to be the case.

GustavBahler
Posts: 32945
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

9/29/2015  4:23 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
martin wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Trump unveils tax plan.

Tax cuts a cross the board for the middle classes and corporations. No income tax for anyone making less than $25K(the poor who are so against Trump as President) no income tax for couples earning less than $50k combined. The tax cuts will not effect the national debt. The money will come from corporate deductions and loopholes. Hedge fund owners will no longer pay less taxes than everyone else. He is allowing corporations to transfer their their funds being held overseas for a one-time tax of 10%

Still people will continue to vote for people who mAke them poorer
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/09/28/trump-tax-plan/

dude, just because someone says something doesn't make it true, right?

These tax cuts across the board will not effect the national debt? You can say this with a straight fact? Are you that gullible? Did you see what the Bush tax cuts did to our surplus? Wiped it out in a second and there was no trickling down, W still laughing about that one.

These guys - Vox - are left leaning but provide fair assesment as a whole: http://www.vox.com/2015/9/28/9411243/donald-trump-tax-rich

Pretty sure you will find actual analysis of his plan, as much as you can call it that, over the next few days and I am 100% sure they will show biggest gains from the richest and a long term blow to debt.

martin--you're missing that he gave companies the ability to bring back money to the US that is overseas at a highly reduced rate. Also that he would cut corporate taxes to 15%. If he does that---Trillions will flow in and salaries wages and opportunities will be much broader.

Briggs, the effective corporate tax rate, the rate corporations actually pay is around 13 percent according to the GAO. This article is a couple of years old, but the numbers I believe are about the same. Some of the largest corporations in the US paid zero taxes, some actually got a refund. Lowering the rate to 15 percent would mean that the effective rate will likely go down to single digits. The effective tax rate is the lowest its been in 40 years and corporate tax revenue is the lowest its been since 1950. Anyone who says they can eliminate loopholes is lying. Lobbyists would be out of a job.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/07/01/news/economy/corporate-tax-rate/

As for an offshore tax holiday, its been done before. Its a scam, they park the money offshore until another holiday, they bring back some of their cash at a much lower rate, and keep the rest offshore. Why not bring back all of it? If people knew how much was really parked offshore, tens of trillions, when our bridges and roads are falling apart, when most people live paycheck to paycheck, they might do something about income inequality.

martin
Posts: 46311
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
9/29/2015  7:29 PM
Bush introduced trickle down for the wealthy, now Trump introduces trickle down for corporation? Are we that naive that this will bring prosperity for middle, lower classes? No, it'll go into coffers and exec pay bonuses and those that own the corporations already: the wealthly.

Plus, I think it's a little more depthful than just bringing money back.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BRIGGS
Posts: 49450
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
9/30/2015  1:20 AM
martin wrote:Bush introduced trickle down for the wealthy, now Trump introduces trickle down for corporation? Are we that naive that this will bring prosperity for middle, lower classes? No, it'll go into coffers and exec pay bonuses and those that own the corporations already: the wealthly.

Plus, I think it's a little more depthful than just bringing money back.

martin--I think Trump is a little nuts myself but I also see a man who wants to do work hard for the US and he wants the country to prosper. Exactly what candidate do you see on that stage beside Trump that could give us the same? The two people that are closest to him in the polls--Carson and Fiorina---A. Carson if you sit back and listen to him beyond the advantage that I think hes a calm good man---he has no ideas--I havent read or seen 1. While being a brain surgeon is no joke--I donmt think it reflects mass management in anyway. Fiorina is a hot mess beyond her ability to speak. She had great chances at running two big companies and not only did she fail--her employees disliked her.

gunsnewing
Posts: 55075
Alba Posts: 5
Joined: 2/24/2002
Member: #215
USA
9/30/2015  8:21 AM
Exactly my point Briggs. Which one of these candidates other than Trump, rep or dem, do you guys see having the wherewithal to get get any significant done to help all Americans?
gunsnewing
Posts: 55075
Alba Posts: 5
Joined: 2/24/2002
Member: #215
USA
9/30/2015  10:14 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/30/2015  10:48 AM
Why do corrupt politians, police officers and other public service higher ups commit crimes and are fired with a $200k pension but New Jersey needs volunteer fire fighters because the endless amount of tax dollars we pay isn't enough to pay them?

Why is it that they don't get health benefits and pension when someone who works part time a few years bagging groceries get free health care?

The alocation of funds is clearly out of control. We need to scratch everything and start over.

Another thing why are Red light cameras rigged? Why aren't there signs warning of red light cameras?
Where does all the red light camera money go? Certainly not to fix roads in a timely manner. How is New York & New Jersey in debt? I'm gonna go out on the limb and guess the money is used to fill politians and their peoples pockets

BRIGGS
Posts: 49450
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
9/30/2015  11:04 AM
gunsnewing wrote:Exactly my point Briggs. Which one of these candidates other than Trump, rep or dem, do you guys see having the wherewithal to get get any significant done to help all Americans?

Many very smart people like this tax plan. If a President can change the tax code for the positive--help build jobs and rebuild some of the US infrastructure while repairing fractured foreign relations--thats all Im looking for. When I die--I want my kids to have what I earned--I dont want the government to take 45% of it.

martin
Posts: 46311
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
9/30/2015  12:47 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Exactly my point Briggs. Which one of these candidates other than Trump, rep or dem, do you guys see having the wherewithal to get get any significant done to help all Americans?

Many very smart people like this tax plan. If a President can change the tax code for the positive--help build jobs and rebuild some of the US infrastructure while repairing fractured foreign relations--thats all Im looking for. When I die--I want my kids to have what I earned--I dont want the government to take 45% of it.

I have not read one article praising Trump's tax plan. Maybe some smart people who benefit from his plan greatly like it, but who else? BRIGGS, you understand Trump tax plan is thin on details, right? Nothing about the deductions side of things.

And when you die, you should have hired an estate planner way beforehand, and I have an inkling you probably have. That person will tell you that 45% is complete bull****. There is a huge deduction level, read it here http://blogs.wsj.com/totalreturn/2014/10/30/estate-tax-exemption-for-2015-announced-by-irs/ and the effective rate is much much much lower. Here is a something to look at:

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
Posts: 46311
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
9/30/2015  12:48 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
martin wrote:Bush introduced trickle down for the wealthy, now Trump introduces trickle down for corporation? Are we that naive that this will bring prosperity for middle, lower classes? No, it'll go into coffers and exec pay bonuses and those that own the corporations already: the wealthly.

Plus, I think it's a little more depthful than just bringing money back.

martin--I think Trump is a little nuts myself but I also see a man who wants to do work hard for the US and he wants the country to prosper. Exactly what candidate do you see on that stage beside Trump that could give us the same? The two people that are closest to him in the polls--Carson and Fiorina---A. Carson if you sit back and listen to him beyond the advantage that I think hes a calm good man---he has no ideas--I havent read or seen 1. While being a brain surgeon is no joke--I donmt think it reflects mass management in anyway. Fiorina is a hot mess beyond her ability to speak. She had great chances at running two big companies and not only did she fail--her employees disliked her.

BTW, comparing Trump to Carson and Fiorina is not doing anyone any good. All 3 are in this to raise their speaking fees. That's all. All 3 are complete jokes and it's why the Republican party can kiss the whole presidential election goodbye.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
OT Donlad Trump #2 place now in Republican poll New Hampshire

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.