[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks didn't give Shved and Wear their qualifying offers
Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
7/1/2015  3:31 PM
franco12 wrote:he isn't worth the QO which was $4m. He might be worth $2.8M which is what I believe he would get based on his prior contract/history.

I'd like him back. But at the right price, and not at the cost of other potential fa signings.

this.. nothing else to say.

He played great for like 2 weeks.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
7/1/2015  3:35 PM
I wouldn't mind Shved back, but yeah, let's be real. Teams aren't gonna be lining up at his door.
¿ △ ?
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

7/1/2015  3:36 PM
crzymdups wrote:I wouldn't mind Shved back, but yeah, let's be real. Teams aren't gonna be lining up at his door.
this
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

7/1/2015  3:38 PM
nixluva wrote:No one is suggesting Shved is some great player. He is simply a good fit for this system and would be a good bench player. Why is that so hard to believe? You could see that he picked up the offense quickly and got better as he played in it. All he did was take what the D gave him. It wasn't anything spectacular or outside of belief. Any decent guard with decent skills should be able to do what he was doing. If open shoot, D presses up drive, pass to big and cut to basket, look for open teammates etc.

You are right but we don't hav much options at Sg shved knows and runs the system well. Who can we get one other than signing afflalo to thAt ridiculous contract?

The Future is Bright!
Knicks didn't give Shved and Wear their qualifying offers

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy