[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Marc Jax
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
12/11/2001  12:26 PM
Are we gonna get this guy? What are the chances? Maybe a 3 way trade - Marc Jax + GS trash (Sura+Chris Mills) coming here - Allan Houston going to the under the cap Clippers - Odom coming here - Eisley to GS - Clippers give up Piatatowski to GS?

Marc Jax wants out of GS in the worst way...
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
12/11/2001  12:41 PM
Posted by Caseloads:

Are we gonna get this guy? What are the chances? Maybe a 3 way trade - Marc Jax + GS trash (Sura+Chris Mills) coming here - Allan Houston going to the under the cap Clippers - Odom coming here - Eisley to GS - Clippers give up Piatatowski to GS?

something along those lines, the trade needs tweaking for sure... i'll figure this out in a bit
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
12/11/2001  3:59 PM
It's january 17th or 19th when Marc can be traded. I sincerely hope some other trades happen before that, like the Philly exception is granted untill somewhere around christmas, so we can comfortable scoop up Marc.

This saturday I guess alot of rumors will be going around but Marc better be not one of them unless we're involved.
Caseloads
12/11/2001  4:01 PM
Posted by knicksbabyyeah:

It's january 17th or 19th when Marc can be traded. I sincerely hope some other trades happen before that, like the Philly exception is granted untill somewhere around christmas, so we can comfortable scoop up Marc.

This saturday I guess alot of rumors will be going around but Marc better be not one of them unless we're involved.
January 19th is when Marc can go...
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
12/11/2001  5:57 PM
I think we could offer a package of Harrington or Thomas and Eisley for Jackson and Henderson or Sura. That sounds fair.
Caseloads
12/11/2001  6:47 PM
Posted by Knixkik:

I think we could offer a package of Harrington or Thomas and Eisley for Jackson and Henderson or Sura. That sounds fair.
Harrington, i say we keep - he's young, his contract is reasonable and that's that.

Thomas, I say we keep, we need him to play Defense on the Centers of the League while cambyman roams.

We need Spoon as injury insurance...

Anderson, Eisley and Ward can go. Bounce. Don't forget to Holla back younguns!
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/11/2001  7:06 PM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by Knixkik:

Harrington, i say we keep - he's young, his contract is reasonable and that's that.

Harrington's contract is reasonable but he can become a free agent after this season - he has an opt out.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
VG
Member: #68
Australia
12/12/2001  4:49 AM
Posted by Caseloads:

I would be the happiest man on this planet if we manage to trade away Houston and filler for Odom and filler.
Marc Jax

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy