AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
7/9/2004  12:53 AM
Man, I love it.

Quotes include:
-The 7-2 Trybanski, to no-one’s surprise, hit it off famously with a certain brand new Knicks assistant. “Kareem (Abdul-Jabbar) showed me the scoop shot,” said Cezary. “You know what I mean, that famous shot he has. The half-hook or something. I work with him for hours. I work with him for days. Now I go to California and use it. I’m going to show new things to Isiah and Lenny.”

-Super-point Stephon Marbury is watching the Knicks Summer League practice from the sidelines, relentlessly rooting little brother Zech on. “If the Pistons proved one thing, it’s that you don’t need two superstars such as Shaq (O’Neal) and Kobe (Bryant) on your team to win the NBA championship,” he says. “You can do it with defense. You can do it with chemistry. You can do it with team togetherness. And you can do it with “just” a lot of good players.”

-I’m going to work on everything, especially my post-ups, my mid-range shooting, and my defense,” said Johnson. “Right now, I’m known more for just dunking the ball or three-point shooting. That’s not enough. That’s too limited. I know that I’m capable of much more.”

-The cut-looking Sweetney is currently the owner of an entirely different body than he was at this time last year. “There was some personal stuff going on back then,” he says. “But it was more than that: when you first come into the NBA you don’t really know what it takes to succeed. You THINK you know, but you don’t. Now, with the first year behind me, I think I’m a lot more aware. I know I must be in the best physical shape possible. I need that extra explosiveness in my game.”
#Knickstaps
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
7/9/2004  1:49 AM
I'm slightly disappointed about Franky not being able to play this summer, but hell I am dieing to see Sweets. I almost feel like smacking myself outside the head for thinking Lampe was our best prospect last year.
raven
Member: #316
Canada
7/9/2004  3:04 AM
thanks for posting it. smells good to see young guys coming here. can't wait to see the season begin.
raven
Member: #316
Canada
7/9/2004  5:27 AM
do you think it could be possible that they ordered frank no to play so that he could be included in a deal with chicago ? williams is from illinois.

imagine if he got injured in a game, he couldn't be used as a tradable asset anymore.
An Article to Read

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy