[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

other deals (Qrichardson)
Author Thread
raven
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #316
Canada
7/8/2004  2:50 AM
The Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Clippers restricted free agent guard Quentin Richardson have agreed on an offer sheet that will pay the 24-year-old, fourth-year guard between $48 and $50 million, league sources told ESPN's David Aldridge.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1835962
AUTOADVERT
raven
Canada
7/8/2004  6:09 AM
my guess is the suns are playing chess with the clipps.

We take Q if you don't match.
If you match it will be harder for you to sign kobe.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/8/2004  8:22 AM
Posted by raven:

my guess is the suns are playing chess with the clipps.

We take Q if you don't match.
If you match it will be harder for you to sign kobe.

interesting... you may be right, but does Phoenix really have enough to sign Kobe?
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
raven
Canada
7/8/2004  9:13 AM
it's like, we can't sign him for the max anymore, but the clips can do it.

If we make them spend a lil bit on Q, they won't be able to do it either.

So the equation would be clipps versus suns, but both for less than a max contract, instead of clipps (max contract) versus suns (less than a max contract).

Was this gibberish understandable ?
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

7/8/2004  9:43 AM
Pheonix just might be playing chess.....

I just don't understand why they would offer Q that contract.....What are they gonna do with Joe Johnson? I guess Joe is the sixth man now backing up Marion and Q.

Well Pheonix has just reloaded. They will be in the playoffs again.

I'm just worried about the Knicks man.....

As of right now our Starting line-up stands at KT, Timmy, Nazr, Steph and Houston. That is a decent team that could get into the playoffs especially if K-Mart bolts to Denver(Knicks would be the best in the division). I just don't wanna get good enough to come out the east I want to be able to compete with everyone in the league.

Well lets talk about Denver....
They could very well have K-Mart next season. They would have K-Mart, Melo, Camby, Miller and maybe Ginobili. They are gonna be even more deadly cuz they would have the tools to run the best fast break in the league. Plus them guys all play defense.

It seems like the league is getting alot more realer,
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/8/2004  9:51 AM
PHX may be playing chess forcing Clips out of kobe game. But also realize they can nab Q if Clips KobePhuching themselves.

PHX might also be positioning to sign and trade with Lakes. Say Nash and Marion for Kobe.

By the way, shaq is really being a jerk about things. Very child like.

He is set to make 57mil over the next two years and is showing lack of durability. He also has claimed to not want to play very long, but he wants the "respect!" Lakers IMHO are handling it as they should. I would have a hard time swallowing that kind of salary and extension for a player whom is the greatest big man, but also a dilema when he does not want to play.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
7/8/2004  9:56 AM
Posted by EnySpree:

I'm just worried about the Knicks man.....

As of right now our Starting line-up stands at KT, Timmy, Nazr, Steph and Houston. That is a decent team that could get into the playoffs especially if K-Mart bolts to Denver(Knicks would be the best in the division). I just don't wanna get good enough to come out the east I want to be able to compete with everyone in the league.

don't you think that's what everybody was saying about the pistons? oh, it doesn't matter, they just came out of the east but will get destroyed by the lakers. but we all know that didn't happen.

if the knicks come out of the east, that would be AWESOME. in fact, that's the best you can hope for. the only thing more is to win it all (which takes a lot of luck). in 1/2 a season, we achieved step 1 and that was changing the atmosphere and making the playoffs (and played well without 2 18+ppg players). this season should be another step in the process and the following season or two is when we should really be making some noise. patience man. no need to worry.
other deals (Qrichardson)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy