[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Wide Basketball Shoes
Author Thread
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
6/10/2015  12:22 PM
I have really wide feet and can't wear the basketball shoes being sold today. I wear size 13 4E or EE. The only wide basketball shoes being sold as 4E or EE are from New Balance and they only make the hi-tops. I like wearing low cut basketball shoes but I am **** out of luck. Somebody told me to use tennis shoes instead and they will give me similar results as basketball shoes. I know old timers like Clyde still calls low cut basketball shoes as tennis shoes. I finally ordered tennis shoes and can't wait to use them. I want to stop cramming my feet into these narrow ****ing basketball shoes.

I have some questions...

Does anybody here know of wide low cut basketball shoes?

Have you guys used tennis shoes playing basketball?

AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

6/10/2015  2:51 PM
NYKBocker wrote:I have really wide feet and can't wear the basketball shoes being sold today. I wear size 13 4E or EE. The only wide basketball shoes being sold as 4E or EE are from New Balance and they only make the hi-tops. I like wearing low cut basketball shoes but I am **** out of luck. Somebody told me to use tennis shoes instead and they will give me similar results as basketball shoes. I know old timers like Clyde still calls low cut basketball shoes as tennis shoes. I finally ordered tennis shoes and can't wait to use them. I want to stop cramming my feet into these narrow ****ing basketball shoes.

I have some questions...

Does anybody here know of wide low cut basketball shoes?

Have you guys used tennis shoes playing basketball?

Wouldnt recommend it, you dont get any real ankle support. I have the same problem. New Balance is good at first but there is a hard piece of plastic in the heel that eventually gives you blisters. Might find something you like here..

http://www.footlocker.com/Mens/_-_/N-24/keyword-wide+shoe?Rpp=180&cm_REF=Men%27s

CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
6/11/2015  5:42 PM
There used to be a place in Ossining called Raypedics where I had to get triple e sneakers as a kid. At the time Converse, Pro Keds and Clydes were all the rage. They had a sneaker similar to converse. I don't know if they are there anymore.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Wide Basketball Shoes

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy