[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Go look up video on this Brazil pg danilo fuzaro
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/23/2015  2:53 PM
He snuck his name into the draft. The just did a write up on him on draft net. He's a very athletic 6-5 pg who looks awful good.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/23/2015  4:16 PM
BRIGGS wrote:He snuck his name into the draft. The just did a write up on him on draft net. He's a very athletic 6-5 pg who looks awful good.

Is he young Brazilian PG who scrimmaged during the combines? He looked a bit overmatched on offense but showed good defensive potential.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BRIGGS
5/23/2015  4:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/23/2015  4:27 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:He snuck his name into the draft. The just did a write up on him on draft net. He's a very athletic 6-5 pg who looks awful good.

Is he young Brazilian PG who scrimmaged during the combines? He looked a bit overmatched on offense but showed good defensive potential.

No that was the guy with the freak wingspan. Go look at videos of this kid and his write up on draft net. I don't see a differnce between the upside on him or mudiay for the triangle. If you can get a player like that at 25(if you can acquire 1) then you can't use the much higher value asset elsewhere . I suggest anyone here to watch some of the multiple videos on him he's quite impressive looking. There is no doubt he is a multi dexterous elite level type athlete who can make plays with the dribble. According to draft net he is an elite defender as well

I have never seen or heard about this player until this am.

RIP Crushalot😞
newyorker4ever
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5816

5/23/2015  4:31 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

No that was the guy with the freak wingspan. Go look at videos of this kid and his write up on draft net. I don't see a differnce between the upside on him or mudiay for the triangle. If you can get a player like that at 25(if you can acquire 1) then you can't use the much higher value asset elsewhere . I suggest anyone here to watch some of the multiple videos on him he's quite impressive looking. There is no doubt he is a multi dexterous elite level type athlete who can make plays with the dribble. According to draft net he is an elite defender as well

Well if he's projected to be anything in the NBA then i'm sure every pro scout out there has already done their homework on him and if he's anything close to Mudiay then we'll here his name called in the first round.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
5/23/2015  4:37 PM
This guy on the Knicks will make me very happy
BRIGGS
5/23/2015  4:57 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Well if he's projected to be anything in the NBA then i'm sure every pro scout out there has already done their homework on him and if he's anything close to Mudiay then we'll here his name called in the first round.

New York you probably will by the Spurs at 27. That's the whole gig with the knicks we must change everything about our previous train of thought. I really think I'd trade back unless we want Porzingis or Winslow. I've had to adjust my train of thought on pick 4 as the last three months I thought our decision was ok4 or Towns. I'm starting to think we can adjust our thought process and look at those two guys or multi asset trades or trade down for Kaminsky etc.. I don't know if mudiay at 4 is our top line value. This guy really looks like he can play ball. I love guys who can handle the ball with both hands and make plays with the dribble and he's 6-5 and looks to be agar more fluid and athletic than mudiay mudiay has the body on him and that counts but this kid looks every bit as good.

RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
5/23/2015  6:59 PM
Can anyone name another player in this draft who has elite athleticsm who can handle and make play s with both hands off the dribble?
RIP Crushalot😞
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

5/24/2015  5:22 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/24/2015  5:30 AM
Nice find. Reminds me of Vinny Del Negro a lot. Some Alexey Shved too.

Could we use this guy? Hell yes we could. I'm hoping to add Joe Young with a deep pick but this guy would be a nice backcourt upgrade as well. I'd hate to waste a pick on him though. We need players now -- I'd hate to draft him and then he refuses to come over to the NBA.

earthmansurfer
Member: #858
Germany
5/24/2015  6:16 AM
He looks like a good athlete against Brazilian players, not sure he is at all Elite NBA wise. Seems much more of a combo guard btw. Perhaps someone to keep an eye on.
For comparisons sake, watching Mudiay highlights and this guy, Mudiay is head an shoulders above as a PG and at changing speeds.

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/danilo-fuzaro

Dunk contest:

He is a jumper:

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
BRIGGS
5/24/2015  8:04 AM
Finestrg wrote:Nice find. Reminds me of Vinny Del Negro a lot. Some Alexey Shved too.

Could we use th is guy? Hell yes we could. I'm hoping to add Joe Young with a deep pick but this guy would be a nice backcourt upgrade as well. I'd hate to waste a pick on him though. We need players now -- I'd hate to draft him and then he refuses to come over to the NBA.

He does have some alexey in him. He also has some Manu Ginobli in him. I really like this type of player for the Knicks. He looks like he gives 110% on both ends and has a unique ability to make plays with both hands off the dribble which will make him a hard guard.If we do take Porzingis Winslow or trade down for Kaminsky I think id favor grabbing him over Mickey or anyone else with a late 1. The guards we have are mostly raw and I think this guy can step right in as a 7-8 guy right away no waiting on this guy imho. He's going to give you the aggressive D from the perimeter which is a must have. His upside as a physical nearly 6-5 of with his athleticsm and use of both hands is very high. If it was possible to grab an extra pick in the 20s to grab him we could make different use out of pick #4 for example prozingis and Fuzaro. It would help change some of the culture on the team which has been a need for multi years and give us two athletic defenders who can effect play out on the perimeter yet each has multi offensive skilled games that are needed in the nba right now. I wish I knew about him sooner but If we can do this this I the avenue that might be the best way to travel for this teama

RIP Crushalot😞
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

5/24/2015  8:30 AM
Reminds me of rudy fernandez.
s3231
Member: #544
USA
5/24/2015  10:54 AM
Great find....defintely the type of player you would love to take a shot on towards the end of the 1st round.
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
5/24/2015  11:34 AM
lol they gave him 10's for that dunk?
BRIGGS
5/24/2015  11:35 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/24/2015  11:38 AM
s3231 wrote:Great find....defintely the type of player you would love to take a shot on towards the end of the 1st round.

If he was on Duke as a pg this year I bet he would be talked about as a top 7 pick. think about it high level athlete at 6-4/6-5 who has two way skills uses the left hand just as well as the right plays aggressive athletic defense obviously has a 40 inch vertical with a good wingspan dives on the floor to make plays has a superior first step either way can shoot it with range. My bet with heavy air time at the right school he's be a high lottery pick

RIP Crushalot😞
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

5/24/2015  11:55 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
Finestrg wrote:Nice find. Reminds me of Vinny Del Negro a lot. Some Alexey Shved too.

Could we use th is guy? Hell yes we could. I'm hoping to add Joe Young with a deep pick but this guy would be a nice backcourt upgrade as well. I'd hate to waste a pick on him though. We need players now -- I'd hate to draft him and then he refuses to come over to the NBA.

He does have some alexey in him. He also has some Manu Ginobli in him. I really like this type of player for the Knicks. He looks like he gives 110% on both ends and has a unique ability to make plays with both hands off the dribble which will make him a hard guard.If we do take Porzingis Winslow or trade down for Kaminsky I think id favor grabbing him over Mickey or anyone else with a late 1. The guards we have are mostly raw and I think this guy can step right in as a 7-8 guy right away no waiting on this guy imho. He's going to give you the aggressive D from the perimeter which is a must have. His upside as a physical nearly 6-5 of with his athleticsm and use of both hands is very high. If it was possible to grab an extra pick in the 20s to grab him we could make different use out of pick #4 for example prozingis and Fuzaro. It would help change some of the culture on the team which has been a need for multi years and give us two athletic defenders who can effect play out on the perimeter yet each has multi offensive skilled games that are needed in the nba right now. I wish I knew about him sooner but If we can do this this I the avenue that might be the best way to travel for this teama

Well i gotta admit this kid looks the part of a true point guard with all the skills. So what's his deal about playing in the NBA? Does he want to? Is he in the draft or planning on putting his name in the draft? How old is he? He looks like a San Antonio Spur player if i've ever seen one so we'd have to get another pick or trade down.
callmened
Member: #4234

5/24/2015  12:05 PM
is he playing in the NBA next yr or staying over there? thats the question
Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
Go look up video on this Brazil pg danilo fuzaro

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy