[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Listening to Celtic talk radio
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/23/2015  2:16 PM
Sounds like Ainge is not high on Okafor Russell or Mudiay. He wasn't specific but it was easy to follow where he was going. Sounded very high on Towns Winslow both Europeans and Willie stein.Also sounded like he likes Kaminsky. Said they have some redundancies that would impact thee pick
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
5/23/2015  2:26 PM
Seems to me he like everyone with possibility of being where he drafts. Let's not be to high on the players above hoping some GM drops them into his lap.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/23/2015  2:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/23/2015  2:32 PM
Vmart wrote:Seems to me he like everyone with possibility of being where he drafts. Let's not be to high on the players above hoping some GM drops them into his lap.

Actually he sounded very honest with the caveat that it was highly unlikely wed get any of these players. He was much more discreet with the secondary portion players. He said the draft was good from 1-10 and 20-45

My take from listening is they would be willing to trade their pick and some exsistinh players for a current NBA player

RIP Crushalot😞
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
5/23/2015  2:49 PM
He is a little overrated when it comes to drafting, I think.
VCoug
Member: #1406

5/23/2015  4:09 PM
smackeddog wrote:He is a little overrated when it comes to drafting, I think.

He's overrated period. What has he done other than have Garnett gifted to him by McHale? If that hadn't happened he would've been long gone by now.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

5/23/2015  4:37 PM
VCoug wrote:

He's overrated period. What has he done other than have Garnett gifted to him by McHale? If that hadn't happened he would've been long gone by now.

I think D.Ainge is gonna go after it hard in free agency and the draft and he's gonna get some good players. He's got a team full of pretty good young talent and he's stocked full of draft picks which will all be good trade bait. I've been saying this for a while now that the Celtics are the team to watch out for this off season. Damn it i hate the Celtics.
callmened
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4234

5/23/2015  4:55 PM
Vmart wrote:Seems to me he like everyone with possibility of being where he drafts. Let's not be to high on the players above hoping some GM drops them into his lap.

exactly!!

Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
VCoug
Member: #1406

5/23/2015  5:52 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
VCoug wrote:

I think D.Ainge is gonna go after it hard in free agency and the draft and he's gonna get some good players. He's got a team full of pretty good young talent and he's stocked full of draft picks which will all be good trade bait. I've been saying this for a while now that the Celtics are the team to watch out for this off season. Damn it i hate the Celtics.

I don't think Boston's going to do much of anything in free agency. He might be able to pull off a good trade since he does have a bunch of good trade chips.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
JrZyHuStLa
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1241

5/24/2015  10:40 AM
BRIGGS wrote:

Actually he sounded very honest with the caveat that it was highly unlikely wed get any of these players. He was much more discreet with the secondary portion players. He said the draft was good from 1-10 and 20-45

My take from listening is they would be willing to trade their pick and some exsistinh players for a current NBA player

He said the draft was good from 1-10 and 20-45?

That's almost the whole draft.

Listening to Celtic talk radio

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy