Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
5/24/2015  5:36 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:Hibbert in the low post looks like a nightmare. his around the rim % is beyond terrible regardless the offense. The only way it would work is if the knicks get major compensation for taking his contract

He's not getting nearly the amount of low post looks as he should. I think he'd become more efficient with more consistent low post looks. The way the offense is structured he'd be around the basket for more dump off dunks and put backs due to how the Triangle works. He'd have limited touches out away from the basket because it's not a PnR offense.
Hibbert would most likely stay in the Triangle side and not be used in the Pinch Post.

Hubert should show improvement with more touches in his sweet spot which should happen in the Triangle. He's clearly not getting enough touches on the low block. Just look at how many more touches Al Jeff gets in his sweet spot.

More touches more misses. Also, showing me Al Jefferson is not a good example because he isn't that good either

I have no idea what you're talking about. You think it's not a relevant comparison to look at low post scoring between Al Jeff and Hibbert? Who else would you consider? I'll add a few more just for reference.

Hibbert is getting the least touches in the low post of all of them and he would benefit from more game touches period, not to mention low post specifically. You need to keep your post players involved. Especially if they are your main post defenders. Hibbert on a reasonable contract would not be a bad move for this team.

AUTOADVERT
FA - how about Roy Hibbert?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy