[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2015 Official Draft Game
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/27/2015  2:20 PM
FistOfOakley wrote:did the magic pick or did they go with Hezonja?

Yeah the Magic picked Hezonga

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
5/27/2015  7:07 PM
The Denver Knuggets select Kristaps Porzingis.

MDA is going to he the next head coach. A front line of Kristaps Porzingis, Gallo and Faried is goingto cause a lot of problems. I see Lawson being moved for a 1st rd draft pick and Lin being signed. The Mayor will slide into the 2 spot. Run baby run.

EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
5/27/2015  8:48 PM
The Pistons select Willie Trill Cauley Stein with the 8th pick. They expect him to fill the void left at PF by Greg Monroe's departure and believe he and Drummond will create a formidable defensive tandem. Reggie Jackson's assist numbers +2 per game. Opponents FG% - 4%. Team FT % - 5%. Expect Stein to finish 2nd in ROY voting behind Okafor.
This is the Randle.
yellowboy90
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3538

5/27/2015  9:43 PM
Myles Turner with the other pick. Get Jefferson a shot blocker and floor spacer
BRIGGS
5/27/2015  10:05 PM
Miami takes Frank Kaminsky Upside is up to Frank could be special will be very good. Miami thanks everyone for the summer time gift.
RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
5/27/2015  10:33 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:The Pistons select Willie Trill Cauley Stein with the 8th pick. They expect him to fill the void left at PF by Greg Monroe's departure and believe he and Drummond will create a formidable defensive tandem. Reggie Jackson's assist numbers +2 per game. Opponents FG% - 4%. Team FT % - 5%. Expect Stein to finish 2nd in ROY voting behind Okafor.

Just a quick question Ewinglass? How are you going to win games with two guys who cant hit a jumper past 2 feet cant hit FT's dont pass and clog the middle of the offensive lane as they do the same thing?

RIP Crushalot😞
FistOfOakley
Member: #3075

5/27/2015  10:41 PM
pacers have longterm concerns with both hibbert and west who have player options... was hoping for turner to drop to eventually replace hibbert.. damn you yellowboy! but happy to settle for bobby portis, a power forward built for today's game and adds needed offense....
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
5/27/2015  11:14 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/27/2015  11:15 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:The Pistons select Willie Trill Cauley Stein with the 8th pick. They expect him to fill the void left at PF by Greg Monroe's departure and believe he and Drummond will create a formidable defensive tandem. Reggie Jackson's assist numbers +2 per game. Opponents FG% - 4%. Team FT % - 5%. Expect Stein to finish 2nd in ROY voting behind Okafor.

Just a quick question Ewinglass? How are you going to win games with two guys who cant hit a jumper past 2 feet cant hit FT's dont pass and clog the middle of the offensive lane as they do the same thing?

Man, Briggs, it's almost like you aren't an impartial lotto judge but a biased party!!

Maybe if the pistons start running the Triangle they can find a use for WCS?

¿ △ ?
BRIGGS
5/27/2015  11:36 PM
crzymdups wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Man, Briggs, it's almost like you aren't an impartial lotto judge but a biased party!!

I dont care who someone else picks--I just dont get having Drummond and Stein on the same team>

RIP Crushalot😞
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
5/28/2015  12:11 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

I dont care who someone else picks--I just dont get having Drummond and Stein on the same team>

Some teams believe in BPA, not addressing positional needs

¿ △ ?
EwingsGlass
USA
5/28/2015  12:36 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Honestly, while your draft judgment FAR exceeds my own, in my head Kaminsky is a likely to be the Adam Morrison/Jimmer Fredette of this draft. Guys who rocked it in college but really don't have the athleticism to thrive at the next level. Trill has that athleticism and shows improvement and positive statistical progression in the categories of his greatest weakness. I expect those trends to continue.

I believe you overstate his inadequacies. He shot 61% from FTs. Many people defend Okafor's poor FT shooting stating it will improve in the NBA. In 3 years of CBB, Trill went from 37 to 61 FT shooting. I think he can continue to improve.

Also, he is clearly working on his midrange jump shot. If he can hit a shot like Oakley would, he doesn't need much more.
http://zagsblog.com/kentucky/willie-cauley-steins-jumper-could-help-skyrocket-draft-stock/

I don't think they are drafting a finished product in Stein, but a clear defensive powerhouse with an improving offensive game.

Although it was my intention to take Hezonga -- he would be a great pick for them, he was not on the draft board.

This is the Randle.
BRIGGS
5/28/2015  1:00 AM
EwingsGlass wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Honestly, while your draft judgment FAR exceeds my own, in my head Kaminsky is a likely to be the Adam Morrison/Jimmer Fredette of this draft. Guys who rocked it in college but really don't have the athleticism to thrive at the next level. Trill has that athleticism and shows improvement and positive statistical progression in the categories of his greatest weakness. I expect those trends to continue.

I believe you overstate his inadequacies. He shot 61% from FTs. Many people defend Okafor's poor FT shooting stating it will improve in the NBA. In 3 years of CBB, Trill went from 37 to 61 FT shooting. I think he can continue to improve.

Also, he is clearly working on his midrange jump shot. If he can hit a shot like Oakley would, he doesn't need much more.
http://zagsblog.com/kentucky/willie-cauley-steins-jumper-could-help-skyrocket-draft-stock/

I don't think they are drafting a finished product in Stein, but a clear defensive powerhouse with an improving offensive game.

Although it was my intention to take Hezonga -- he would be a great pick for them, he was not on the draft board.

So with such a major asset, you don't think that is a redundancy? I can see if you want to use Wilie Stein as back up to Drummond and maybe for certain small minutes play with him but major minutes? You dont think this causes tremendous spacing problems?

RIP Crushalot😞
EwingsGlass
USA
5/28/2015  7:57 AM
I think they can stack nicely next to each other. WCS clearly isn't finished producat. Adding a 12 footer doesn't fix spacing issues, but having a guy his size with his quickness will end in a good number of lobs. I don't expect him to be a scoring threat, but a rebounding forward. I don't see the big issue. I can see him fitting the same role they intended for Smith before he was waived.
This is the Randle.
BRIGGS
5/28/2015  12:16 PM
The highest rated player left between both mocks with a score of 20 is Stanley Johnson for Utah @12. Nykever --you're the only guy who has not made their picks. Perhaps you dont realize it started? but there are other guys waiting and after significant time I have to auto select to be fair to them..
RIP Crushalot😞
VCoug
Member: #1406

5/28/2015  12:20 PM
BRIGGS wrote:The highest rated player left between both mocks with a score of 20 is Stanley Johnson for Utah @12. Nykever --you're the only guy who has not made their picks. Perhaps you dont realize it started? but there are other guys waiting and after significant time I have to auto select to be fair to them..

That's awesome value at 12. If this is how the actual draft goes than Utah would be doing backflips.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
5/28/2015  1:26 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Miami takes Frank Kaminsky Upside is up to Frank could be special will be very good. Miami thanks everyone for the summer time gift.

I can't see Kaminsky slipping past Detroit. SVG loves stretch 4s he would fit well in his scheme.

FistOfOakley
Member: #3075

5/28/2015  1:34 PM
Suns select... Christian Wood...

Oubre was tempting but i had wood a bit higher on the board and i don't think SF is too big of a need...

he probably won't get drafted this high but he's got upside and at worst he has some mobility to play the uptempo style they like at the 5 behind Len who's not exactly an iron man...

yellowboy90
Member: #3538

5/28/2015  2:01 PM
OKC will select Jerian Grant. Sorry, Cameron Payne. I want a back up point with size that can play with Russell.
BRIGGS
5/28/2015  2:30 PM
VCoug wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:The highest rated player left between both mocks with a score of 20 is Stanley Johnson for Utah @12. Nykever --you're the only guy who has not made their picks. Perhaps you dont realize it started? but there are other guys waiting and after significant time I have to auto select to be fair to them..

That's awesome value at 12. If this is how the actual draft goes than Utah would be doing backflips.

Vcoug--this draft will be nearly impossible to project. Im not even sure who pick #1 is going to be

RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
5/28/2015  2:31 PM
Vmart wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:Miami takes Frank Kaminsky Upside is up to Frank could be special will be very good. Miami thanks everyone for the summer time gift.

I can't see Kaminsky slipping past Detroit. SVG loves stretch 4s he would fit well in his scheme.

I agree with you I think Kaminsky either goes 6-8 and makes the Knicks regret it.

RIP Crushalot😞
2015 Official Draft Game

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy