[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Dream Off-season
Author Thread
purple012870
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #432
7/5/2004  12:13 PM
is everything being rumored. The principals of the Jamal Crawford deal are great (see ya crazy eyed Kurt). I almost don't care what lousy contracts we have to absord if it winds up being a S & T. Figure Crawford, JYD for KT & F-Wil. Fine by me!!!
Using the MLE on Etan Thomas would be icing on the cake. You're talking about:
C: Nazi, Doleac
PF: Sweets, Etan Thomas, JYD (that's three dudes who go after the ball!!)--Obviously, they'll be times when two of these three are on the court at the same time.
SF: Tim Thomas, Penny
SG: Houston, Anderson*
PG: Marbury, Barrett*

*Not primary backup.

The wild card here is effectively getting Crawford 30 minutes a night. If Houston continues to be hurt, it's easy. But if Houston is healthy, Crawford is capable of playing 12 minutes at the point (perhaps allowing Marbury to play some "2" a bit) 20 minutes at shooting guard & they'll be time when then go small & allow Crawford to play SF vs. some SF's (not the Jamal Mashburn sized ones).

Though I'd do a naked jig in my driveway if this happened, I do have one concern about Crawford. his career thus far & his skill set is eerily similar to Larry Hughes (which doesn't bode well).

Stll I take my chances.

AUTOADVERT
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
7/5/2004  7:21 PM
Posted by purple012870:

Though I'd do a naked jig in my driveway if this happened, I do have one concern about Crawford. his career thus far & his skill set is eerily similar to Larry Hughes (which doesn't bode well).

Stll I take my chances.
I will dance naked on my driveway if we can get Shaq. I really really would. Imagine that!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Dream Off-season

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy