[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Houston and his injuries......
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
7/2/2004  8:52 PM
I am going to be first here to report this, I hope you all remember me saying this. If or when Houston regains his health, He will be traded as soon as teams begin to express some interests. He doesn't fit in an Isiah system, and like Dumars did with Grant Hill, Isiah will trade him to a team for lesser talents.
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
7/2/2004  8:53 PM
Posted by diderotn:

I am going to be first here to report this, I hope you all remember me saying this. If or when Houston regains his health, He will be traded as soon as teams begin to express some interests. He doesn't fit in an Isiah system, and like Dumars did with Grant Hill, Isiah will trade him to a team for lesser talents.
I agree 100%. He's not an athletic, multi-talented player like Isiah was or like Isiah wants in his player. His trade value is shot now, though. If he starts playing better and gets his trade value up a little, I do think he'll be traded.
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
7/2/2004  9:14 PM
Although Isiah is not showing any displeasure with Houston, but I know that deep down inside he knows that Houston is amongst the reason why this team's cap is so bad. It is one thing if he had an affordable contract, but at 20 milions a year, you have to at least be able to do several things on the court. Being a good guy doesn't win you any games.
The true Knickabocker..........
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
7/3/2004  12:39 AM
Posted by diderotn:

It is one thing if he had an affordable contract, but at 20 milions a year, you have to at least be able to do several things on the court.
SEVERAL THINGS. I would be really really really happy if Houston will do 2 things. Score and rebound. OR: Play defense and find the open man!!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
nykdunk
Member: #570
USA
7/3/2004  8:51 AM
Posted by Silverfuel:
Posted by diderotn:

It is one thing if he had an affordable contract, but at 20 milions a year, you have to at least be able to do several things on the court.
SEVERAL THINGS. I would be really really really happy if Houston will do 2 things. Score and rebound. OR: Play defense and find the open man!!

I'd be happy if Houston played at all.
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
7/3/2004  11:22 AM
H20 is a hard contract to move- but if he could come back, a team like San Antonio that could not hit an outside shot against the Lakers might be interested- I doubt you could make the numbers work & perhaps you need a third team involved.
Houston and his injuries......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy