4/25/2015  6:54 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
4/25/2015  6:59 PM
I forgot about Bachynski. It would be nice if he could develop into a back up C for us. This Summer League could be really interesting.
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

4/25/2015  7:21 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/25/2015  7:22 PM
I've had him as a part of my few rebuild variations going back several weeks. We need more of a shot-blocking presence. Rim protection is one of the 5 or so elements to the game that I want to see the Knicks upgrade, like scoring, rebounding, etc. At first I was thinking about Jeff Withey (New Orleans RFA) but Bachynski would cost less for a very similar player, plus he's already a part of the organization in a sense, developing in Westchester. Why overpay even a penny for Withey when we can get Bachynski for the same purpose? Bachynski and Khem Birch could be 2 nice low-salary shot-blocking bigs we could target, affording us optimum money to spend on other pressing needs. At the very least, I'd like to see Bachynski and Birch on the Vegas SL roster--then we can go from there. Bachynski even shows some ability to convert lefty jumpers in the mid-range. I don't think we need to overspend to improve our rim protection..
Video clip of 8 block performance by Bachynski against the Iowa Energy

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy