[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Proposed Sign and Trade for Khris Middleton

Author Poll
EwingsGlass
Member: #893
USA
Would Milwaukee sign and trade Khris Middleton for our rights to our Antekoumpo to pair with his brother? If so, would you do it?
I would, but Milwaukee won't. They match any offer for Middleton.
Knicks shouldn't do it because Thannassis can be as good as Giannis. Just bring up Thanassis.
Don't trade. Milwaukee won't match because Middleton is really a SG (Same as Giannnis)
I don't want Khris Middleton.
Great Deal. Get it done.
View Results

Author Thread
VCoug
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1406

4/28/2015  6:20 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:
VCoug wrote:This is a joke, right?

I am not sure they match a max offer for him. Everyone else seems pretty certain that they will as Middleton appears to be the real deal, but the track record isn't there yet. Since they have Giannis who should be at the 2 and Jabari Parker who should be at the 3, it seemed to me that to max a guy who is a 2/3 might not be wise. They can certainly shift the lineup around. I don't think Thannassis is worth Middleton (not at all), but I figured if I gave Milwaukee a chance to save face on letting us take Middleton for the Max, by getting another Antekoumnpo, maybe the deal happens. I'm not so sure they match a max offer in any event.

Giannis isn't a 2 at all; he's a 6'11" 3/4. According to 82games he played almost all his minutes this year at the two forward positions.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
4/28/2015  6:23 PM
VCoug wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:

I am not sure they match a max offer for him. Everyone else seems pretty certain that they will as Middleton appears to be the real deal, but the track record isn't there yet. Since they have Giannis who should be at the 2 and Jabari Parker who should be at the 3, it seemed to me that to max a guy who is a 2/3 might not be wise. They can certainly shift the lineup around. I don't think Thannassis is worth Middleton (not at all), but I figured if I gave Milwaukee a chance to save face on letting us take Middleton for the Max, by getting another Antekoumnpo, maybe the deal happens. I'm not so sure they match a max offer in any event.

Giannis isn't a 2 at all; he's a 6'11" 3/4. According to 82games he played almost all his minutes this year at the two forward positions.

yeah, if anything, Parker might be the guy who is available. Middleton is a major piece on that team.

¿ △ ?
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

4/28/2015  6:56 PM
crzymdups wrote:
VCoug wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:

yeah, if anything, Parker might be the guy who is available. Middleton is a major piece on that team.

I think EG is a year behind, thats when Middleton played 3/4 and they tried Giannis out at every position. lol. Giannis could possibly play the two when/if his shooting catches up to his talent. Right now, he is better used close to the basket or penetrating. Now, defensively he can guard almost everyone.

EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
4/28/2015  8:37 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
VCoug wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:

I think EG is a year behind, thats when Middleton played 3/4 and they tried Giannis out at every position. lol. Giannis could possibly play the two when/if his shooting catches up to his talent. Right now, he is better used close to the basket or penetrating. Now, defensively he can guard almost everyone.

If 2014/2015 is a year behind, then ok. Once Parker went out that would be true. I am presuming with Parker you have Giannis, Middleton and Parker at 2/3/4. It's not as bad as I make it out to be, but I would think Middleton is best suited at the 2. He spent most of his time at the 4. See the 82 games link above.

This is the Randle.
H1AND1
Member: #5648

4/28/2015  10:00 PM
VCoug wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:

He played the 2 before he had a growth spurt and shot up to 6'11". He was a PG as a kid.

VCoug
Member: #1406

4/28/2015  10:56 PM
H1AND1 wrote:
VCoug wrote:
EwingsGlass wrote:

He played the 2 before he had a growth spurt and shot up to 6'11". He was a PG as a kid.

Even his rookie year he played the vast majority of his minutes at the 3.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
tj23
Member: #3119

4/28/2015  11:28 PM
Jason Smith for Steph Curry
Proposed Sign and Trade for Khris Middleton

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy