[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

from a sun and dallas board
Author Thread
raven
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #316
Canada
7/2/2004  3:32 AM
Sorry, I just couldn't resist to find some good stuffs...

From the suns :

"MARBURY WILL MAKE 22 MILL IN A COUPLE OF SEASONS NOUGH SAID..32 ear old making 22 mill..scary huh?"
>>> where is this league going when a 32yr old player is tagged old. PLayers are just at their best at this time.

"Maybe it's only a verbal agreement because they want to wait to see how things go with Kobe??? I sure hope so"
>>> I love that kind of faith...

"wow, and I thought Philly overpaid players."
>>> nothing to add

"From Marbury to Nash is a downgrade. Don't fool yourself."
>>> that's what I call a light in the dark

From dallas :

"I understand spending a load of cap space on a trancendent player like Kobe, but what is Nash going to do for them. Joe Johnson is Michael Finley at best. Marion is a good player, but has fallen in love with his jump shot and has lost what made him his name, and Amare Stoudemire is a fun player to watch , but it's obvious he has limitations outside of 7 feet.

Which makes me wonder why they are putting all their eggs into an older point gaurd like Nash's basket. He doesn't put them over the top, and they don't have anything to trade to get a player who will. They have no expiring contracts to speak of, and in a year or so, they will have to pay Joe Johnson and Stoudemire."
>>> those are valid points, hard to fight.

"13-mill/year for a 30-year old point guard that can't play defense "is ridiculous. "
>>> I admit that nash's D is not the best at his position.

Hey, we thought layden was the worst ? I guess we're finding out that the worst has no true limits.
AUTOADVERT
from a sun and dallas board

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy