[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

THE 2015 NBA playoff thread
Author Thread
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

5/19/2015  2:17 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/19/2015  2:23 PM
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:Hey dk7..I'm going to have to start charging you and Bonn for hoops lessons..I have been telling you all year about Harden's game when we get the the playoffs..And you don't have the common courtesy to say, holfresh, thank you..

and now I see what and why you were hanging on to this crazy argument for dear life.

you were schooling the UK

The Clippers imploded..They were up 3-1 with a 19 pt lead in the 3rd..This story is more about the Clippers than about Harden leading the Rockets to victory...You are telling me that in game 7 Harden went 7-20, 15-18 ft was the story??..The Houston story was The Jet, Ariza, JSmoove, Brewer stepping up in big moments..and DHow being healthy again...The story was the Clippers having no heart...

AUTOADVERT
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

5/19/2015  2:42 PM
I think people are overlooking the problems Horford and Millsap will cause for Cleveland. Unlike Noah, Horford can score and will bring Mozgov out of the paint. I even think Thompson will have more troubles guarding Millsap than Gasol. plus, Dunleavy was giving the Cavs problems and Korver is much better shooter in an real offensive system to boot.
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

5/19/2015  2:43 PM
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:Hey dk7..I'm going to have to start charging you and Bonn for hoops lessons..I have been telling you all year about Harden's game when we get the the playoffs..And you don't have the common courtesy to say, holfresh, thank you..

and now I see what and why you were hanging on to this crazy argument for dear life.

The Clippers imploded..They were up 3-1 with a 19 pt lead in the 3rd..This story is more about the Clippers than about Harden leading the Rockets to victory...You are telling me that in game 7 Harden went 7-20, 15-18 ft was the story??..The Houston story was The Jet, Ariza, JSmoove, Brewer stepping up in big moments..and DHow being healthy again...The story was the Clippers having no heart...

yeah ... whatever works for you ... just change the criteria to retrofit it

so here is what phil is thinking ....
mreinman

5/19/2015  5:30 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:I think people are overlooking the problems Horford and Millsap will cause for Cleveland. Unlike Noah, Horford can score and will bring Mozgov out of the paint. I even think Thompson will have more troubles guarding Millsap than Gasol. plus, Dunleavy was giving the Cavs problems and Korver is much better shooter in an real offensive system to boot.

I think that Atlanta beats Cleveland.

H1AND1
Member: #5648

5/19/2015  7:58 PM
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Exactly. What exactly does Harden get credit for being the cog that got less than stellar supporting cast (compared to the other western powerhouses) the 2 seed in the insanely competitive west and then all the way to the WCF? It's not even that I'm a huge Harden fan I just don't get the hate and inability to give him credit where credit is due. The guy is a top 5 player in the league right now.

mreinman

5/19/2015  8:01 PM
H1AND1 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Exactly. What exactly does Harden get credit for being the cog that got less than stellar supporting cast (compared to the other western powerhouses) the 2 seed in the insanely competitive west and then all the way to the WCF? It's not even that I'm a huge Harden fan I just don't get the hate and inability to give him credit where credit is due. The guy is a top 5 player in the league right now.

exactly how I feel.

Nobody is saying that he is the best player in the league, most people would definitely take curry over him.

He is just disliked here because, 1. he hurts the melo argument and 2. most people were wrong about him and he keeps shoving it in their faces.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/19/2015  9:15 PM
Someone tell Harrison Barnes to stop dribbling the effing ball.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
holfresh

5/19/2015  9:29 PM
Houston is long..Don't think GS can stop them from attacking the rim..
mreinman

5/19/2015  10:06 PM
holfresh wrote:Houston is long..Don't think GS can stop them from attacking the rim..

yeah ... jason terry is huge!

and he is so good too

mreinman

5/19/2015  10:07 PM
mchale puts harden in the post ... nice
mreinman

5/19/2015  10:10 PM
curry's shot is just ridiculous.

looking forward to mudiay

holfresh

5/19/2015  10:11 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/19/2015  10:14 PM
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:Houston is long..Don't think GS can stop them from attacking the rim..

and he is so good too

I say Houston is long and the first guy that comes to your mind is Jason Terry??..Just looking for drama??..I understand, tough night to be a Knick fan..

mreinman

5/19/2015  10:14 PM
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:

and he is so good too

I say Houton is long and the first guy that comes to your mind is Jason Terry??

yes ... he sucks and he is tiny

get this dude off the floor.

problem is that our next guard is prigs who is another longy

are you trying to brace yourself for a houston win? relax, long shmong ... they have no business winning this game with their shytty players.

they are pretty much better at every position. I would even take Dray over Howard.

holfresh

5/19/2015  10:16 PM
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:

and he is so good too

are you trying to brace yourself for a houston win? relax, long shmong ... they have no business winning this game with their shytty players.

they are pretty much better at every position. I would even take Dray over Howard.

Wasn't I the one who said Houston was a Championship caliber to to which u almost had a coronary??
mreinman

5/19/2015  10:17 PM
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:

and he is so good too

Wasn't I the one who said Houston was a Championship caliber to to which u almost had a coronary??

yeah ... thats insane.

there is no logic behind what you are saying other than bracing for your vomiting.

holfresh

5/19/2015  10:18 PM
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:

and he is so good too

yeah ... thats insane.

there is no logic behind what you are saying other than bracing for your vomiting.

U just looking for drama..I get it..Tough night to be a Knick fan..

mreinman

5/19/2015  10:21 PM
no ... please tell me what position houston beats GS
mreinman

5/19/2015  10:30 PM
terry and josh smith taking over
mreinman

5/19/2015  10:59 PM
harden all by himself tonight
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

5/19/2015  11:08 PM
mreinman wrote:harden all by himself tonight

So what about Ariza, Capela, and Prigs?

THE 2015 NBA playoff thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy