Member: #4241
USA
4/12/2015  5:04 AM
stopstandthere wrote:
TPercy wrote:
Finestrg wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:I feel like not offering none of these F'ing bozos a new contract. I want to cut them all what the hell they proving with these meaningless wins. F'ing morons.
I definitely want Hardaway moved.

If we can move Hardaway for a 2nd that gives us more cap.

Agreed. Moving THJ for a future 2 and stretching is definitely how I'd go too but something tells me they won't do either.

I will be sure that Phil has no idea what he is doing if he is still on this team. This kid needs one hell of a summer program to get better.

THJ may know that he will not be part of the team in future so that he has sunk a three today.

Timmy isnt good enough to pick when to hit a shot....he just happen to make it. Early tried it a couple of games ago and missed. That what players do, they try to win and that what they should do.
AUTOADVERT
stopstandthere
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #6004

4/12/2015  5:13 AM
knickscity wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:
TPercy wrote:
Finestrg wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:I feel like not offering none of these F'ing bozos a new contract. I want to cut them all what the hell they proving with these meaningless wins. F'ing morons.
I definitely want Hardaway moved.

If we can move Hardaway for a 2nd that gives us more cap.

Agreed. Moving THJ for a future 2 and stretching is definitely how I'd go too but something tells me they won't do either.

I will be sure that Phil has no idea what he is doing if he is still on this team. This kid needs one hell of a summer program to get better.

THJ may know that he will not be part of the team in future so that he has sunk a three today.

Timmy isnt good enough to pick when to hit a shot....he just happen to make it. Early tried it a couple of games ago and missed. That what players do, they try to win and that what they should do.

True. The tank is the front office stuff. The players are all to win the games.

smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
4/12/2015  6:11 AM
We are absolute idiots- Twolves finish the season against the 2 teams fighting for the last playoff spot (OKC and Pelicans) there is no way they win again.
NoOneCaresThread: Orlando

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy