[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

NoOneCaresThread: Orlando
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/11/2015  9:51 PM
It is what it is. That last possession for the Knicks was an offensive foul on Galloway not called. But the bottom line is Hardaway hit the shot and Phil is one chip closer to drafting the guy he wants Willie Stein.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

4/11/2015  9:53 PM
BRIGGS wrote:It is what it is. That last possession for the Knicks was an offensive foul on Galloway not called. But the bottom line is Hardaway hit the shot and Phil is one chip closer to drafting the guy he wants Willie Stein.
if phil wants stein over towns he should be fired now
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
4/11/2015  9:55 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:It is what it is. That last possession for the Knicks was an offensive foul on Galloway not called. But the bottom line is Hardaway hit the shot and Phil is one chip closer to drafting the guy he wants Willie Stein.

BULL ISH. Phil was talking about TOWNS and it's insane to think he would not want the superior 2 way talent of Towns in favor of Stein. This is a man who's had the best players in NBA history and we think he'd pass on Towns for Stein? WHY?

StarksEwing1

4/11/2015  10:00 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

BULL ISH. Phil was talking about TOWNS and it's insane to think he would not want the superior 2 way talent of Towns in favor of Stein. This is a man who's had the best players in NBA history and we think he'd pass on Towns for Stein? WHY?

im not saying he is i said IF which means he is dumb as ****
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
4/11/2015  10:12 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Phil might have to take Stein if things go badly but I think he would surely take a 2 way talent if he has the #1-#4 pick this year. Now we have to pray for a miracle. Not that it wasn't already a hope and prayer. It's not over yet.
StarksEwing1

4/11/2015  10:14 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/11/2015  10:14 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Phil might have to take Stein if things go badly but I think he would surely take a 2 way talent if he has the #1-#4 pick this year. Now we have to pray for a miracle. Not that it wasn't already a hope and prayer. It's not over yet.
i dont want stein, he is basically tyson chandler. I want okafor towns or russell. Hell mudiay or winslow would be a great consolation if we miss the big 3
BRIGGS
4/11/2015  10:19 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i dont want stein, he is basically tyson chandler. I want okafor towns or russell. Hell mudiay or winslow would be a great consolation if we miss the big 3

Stein is well below Chandler--come on Willie Stein cannot rebound anywhere near Chandler. He was getting outrebounded by 6-5 guys.

RIP Crushalot😞
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/11/2015  10:21 PM
I feel like not offering none of these F'ing bozos a new contract. I want to cut them all what the hell they proving with these meaningless wins. F'ing morons.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/11/2015  10:31 PM
Vmart wrote:I feel like not offering none of these F'ing bozos a new contract. I want to cut them all what the hell they proving with these meaningless wins. F'ing morons.
I definitely want Hardaway moved.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
StarksEwing1

4/11/2015  10:39 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Stein is well below Chandler--come on Willie Stein cannot rebound anywhere near Chandler. He was getting outrebounded by 6-5 guys.

when i said chandler i wasnt saying he would be as good just that it is his ceiling
BRIGGS
4/11/2015  10:41 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:I feel like not offering none of these F'ing bozos a new contract. I want to cut them all what the hell they proving with these meaningless wins. F'ing morons.

If we can move Hardaway for a 2nd that gives us more cap.

RIP Crushalot😞
StarksEwing1

4/11/2015  10:42 PM
I blame the coaches and phil more than the players. Players are fighting for jobs BUT phil and fisher should realize how important a lottery pick is for the future
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/11/2015  10:43 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

when i said chandler i wasnt saying he would be as good just that it is his ceiling
The Knicks really couldn't put anymore scrubs on the floor then they already do. They only have 4 guys active that were first round picks and all of them except for Cole are later first round picks. Not sure how you get them to not play hard. Maybe rotations or something. Seems like Wear and Early should be penciled in for 40 minutes a night though.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

4/11/2015  11:28 PM
Our BEST case for the top pick was only a 25% chance. Cleveland got the pick (against all odds) twice in a row. There was always going to be a luck factor guys. Take a deep breath, try to chill.

We will get a good player this draft. Fo shiznit. And I feel like it will be Towns or Russell (hopefully Towns).

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
4/12/2015  12:01 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/12/2015  12:05 AM
Moonangie wrote:Our BEST case for the top pick was only a 25% chance. Cleveland got the pick (against all odds) twice in a row. There was always going to be a luck factor guys. Take a deep breath, try to chill.

We will get a good player this draft. Fo shiznit. And I feel like it will be Towns or Russell (hopefully Towns).

Cleveland got the top pick for LeBron. The owner cried bloody murder and he was rewarded with the top pick. Three of them. Knicks win one lottery and everyone screams rigged what a f'ing double standard.

blkexec
Member: #748
4/12/2015  1:05 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/12/2015  1:11 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

+1

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Finestrg
Member: #1069

4/12/2015  1:46 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/12/2015  1:47 AM
Vmart wrote:
Moonangie wrote:Our BEST case for the top pick was only a 25% chance. Cleveland got the pick (against all odds) twice in a row. There was always going to be a luck factor guys. Take a deep breath, try to chill.

Cleveland got the top pick for LeBron. The owner cried bloody murder and he was rewarded with the top pick. Three of them. Knicks win one lottery and everyone screams rigged what a f'ing double standard.

LOL, seriously...And then they get the guy back and all is forgiven.

Finestrg
Member: #1069

4/12/2015  1:48 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Agreed. Moving THJ for a future 2 and stretching is definitely how I'd go too but something tells me they won't do either.

TPercy
Member: #5748

4/12/2015  2:14 AM
Finestrg wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Agreed. Moving THJ for a future 2 and stretching is definitely how I'd go too but something tells me they won't do either.

I will be sure that Phil has no idea what he is doing if he is still on this team. This kid needs one hell of a summer program to get better.
The Future is Bright!
stopstandthere
Member: #6004

4/12/2015  3:43 AM
TPercy wrote:
Finestrg wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I will be sure that Phil has no idea what he is doing if he is still on this team. This kid needs one hell of a summer program to get better.

THJ may know that he will not be part of the team in future so that he has sunk a three today.

NoOneCaresThread: Orlando

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy