[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Dyess, Doleac, or Baker?
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
7/1/2004  11:44 AM
3mm per year for a 24 year old 7 footer with skills is well worth the cash. hes better than doleac and plays tougher inside. in fact IMHO he much better than doleac. at that price, you can always move him if needed
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
7/1/2004  11:51 AM
mihm is only 24? ok, then i agree with you. i thought he was 28 or something like that.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

7/1/2004  11:58 AM
Posted by bernard:

Better D than Nazr ... that's damning with faint praise. Doleac gets about as much out of his limited athleticism as he can, but again, faint praise. Just not quick enough to play with athletic bigs, imo. He gets beat in the post too often, and, even worse, gets beat to rebounds because of his lack of quickness. At least he fights for post position tho, unlike Nazr.

I feel you on that....

Regardless of his skill level he still fits into what the Knicks are trying to do.

The Knicks really can be a legit team next year. I like the idea of having a mix of young big men on the team that all do different things.

I would be nice to sign or trade for Dampier...but the Knicks would be wrong not to put Crawford first on the list. He's just too much of a talent not to try and get him. Would the Knicks be able to get both Dampier and Crawford?

If that were to happen one would have to be traded. It would be great to trade for both.

Check out this roster:
Sweets
Timmy
Dampier
Marbs
Houston

Crawford, Nazr, Doleac, Moochie, Penny....

that roster would leave plenty of space for Barrett, Herve, Ariza, Chan to take turns coming off of the DL.

I would really love to root for that roster. It has a good potential to gel in my opinion of course.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
raven
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #316
Canada
7/1/2004  12:09 PM
Posted by bernard:

Better D than Nazr ...

guess what, I'l better at chess than my dog. What does that mean about muy chess level ?

no kidding, I'd rather have doleac instead of mihm. I don't care about the extra bound from mihm or a slightly imporved defense when I remember the damages the pick and dole did at the end of the season.

We need offensive punch badly too, don't forget that.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
7/1/2004  12:50 PM
for the LLE? Dice would be a bargain...but i doubt he would sign a LLE contract.

i'd rather have Doleac than Baker though.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Dyess, Doleac, or Baker?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy