[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Today is July 1st
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
7/2/2004  8:10 AM
here is what's going to happen with the Crawf situation, Isiah will offer the MLE, and Chicago will match it. Isiah will propose a sign and trade, and Paxon will offer: Crawf, JYD, and Robinson. Isiah will do the trade, and utilise the MLE to acquire Dampier.
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

7/2/2004  8:29 AM
Posted by diderotn:

here is what's going to happen with the Crawf situation, Isiah will offer the MLE, and Chicago will match it. Isiah will propose a sign and trade, and Paxon will offer: Crawf, JYD, and Robinson. Isiah will do the trade, and utilise the MLE to acquire Dampier.

Cool plan....
Though we talked about that yesturday.

The summer league as alot of interseting young guys. I think Isiah will wait on the trades until he can see these guys battle it out.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
diderotn
USA
7/2/2004  8:40 AM
I don't think that Isiah can afford to wait. I know that we have some very talented young players at the camp, but the need for a good veteran PF/C is extremely necessary. There is only one good one out there and we have to at least show some interest. My gut feeling is telling me that big young white center will endup on our roster some how before training camp.
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
7/2/2004  9:27 AM
Posted by diderotn:

Unfortunately I don't think this scenerio can happen. If a player is signed to an offer and the other team matches the player can't be signed traded to the team that signed the offer.

One possibility is for the Knicks to sign Crawford to a contract that gives him a player option after the 1st year....this may make the Bulls think twice about matching knowing that he will be a UFA after one year and most likely bolt.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
raven
Member: #316
Canada
7/2/2004  9:30 AM
Posted by diderotn:

I don't think that Isiah can afford to wait.

I believe the opposite. We have to wait. Let the bigs go, not enter the crazyness. The less teams will play in this game the lower the salaries will fall. We have top clear the landscape to see which team is ready to use its MLE.

A lot of them have it, yet very few are ready to use it.

ONce the 1st tier FA will be set, 2nd tier will sweat a lil more. since we have no cahce at kobe, sheed... we can afford to play the waiting game.
diderotn
USA
7/2/2004  9:36 AM
Not with Dampier looking for a new home
raven
Member: #316
Canada
7/2/2004  9:39 AM
dampier loooves new york...
like sheed loooves ny...
like webber loves ney york...
like jamaal crawford loves new york...
like...

all these players just use ny as a leverage to get paid more. dampier is no exception.
Today is July 1st

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy