[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Knicks vs Clippers
Author Thread
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

3/25/2015  9:10 PM
holfresh wrote:Embarrassing..

Bruh, Chris Paul has more asissts than our leading scorer, he has more assists than we have total.

The Future is Bright!
AUTOADVERT
TPercy

3/25/2015  9:12 PM
Early looks good tonight...toobad it took both our best players, and for us to be down by 30 for it to happen.
The Future is Bright!
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
3/25/2015  9:13 PM
holfresh wrote:Embarrassing..

We barely have any NBA quality players left. It's only embarrassing if we had talent and were losing like this. We're clearly headed for the Lottery and that is a good thing. We bring in mostly a new group with a few guys back as role players.

TPercy

3/25/2015  9:14 PM
nixluva wrote:
TPercy wrote:
nixluva wrote:
TPercy wrote:Galloway is never at the ft line. he attempts 80% of his shots in midrange. Not good.

Still a rookie. He's made great progress in year one. Hopefully he can expand his game with more work. Not sure he's all that comfortable attacking the basket Not to mention the shot blocking he's facing in the NBA and this game in particular. Gotta work on how to score among the trees and draw fouls.

Not saying he can't improve; in fact, I bet next season that will change. I'm just highlighting something that he seriously needs to work on if he wants to become a more efficient guard. For instance, maybe when getting the handoff from the big man in the triangle, he goes all the way to the basket instead of those silly midrangers.

Galloway with another one of this midrange jumpers you love

But hey he celebrated his first ft attempt in god knows how many games.

The Future is Bright!
Finestrg
Member: #1069

3/25/2015  9:15 PM
One of the more regrettable things this year -- that Quincy Acy was never allowed to participant in the offense more. Not saying this guy could've been a 20 ppg scorer or anything but he's shown enough offensive skill in spurts to the point where I feel he could've been much more of a contributor, esp. on this pathetic team.
nixluva
USA
3/25/2015  9:17 PM
I really am glad to see Early being aggressive and more confident. We need our prospects to show something and he's looking much better tonight.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/25/2015  9:17 PM
What Lou Admundson had earned two weeks ago could easily be thrown out the window with his shtty play. I was hoping for HIM and the team that his hustle play would get him another contract and he could be counted on as a fourth or fifth big from a defensive and rebounding perceptive. No one wants to fcking rebound the ball here.

If these fcking guys dont earn a spot here in these games--then they should NOT come back. Its pretty cut and dry--either produce or go to China.

RIP Crushalot😞
Splat
Member: #5862

3/25/2015  9:21 PM
There's a rumor going around that Dolan is going to change the team's name from The Knickerbockers to The Slaughterhouse Five
I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
TPercy

3/25/2015  9:22 PM
Finestrg wrote:
TPercy wrote:Galloway is never at the ft line. he attempts 80% of his shots in midrange. Not good.

He's just not that good. Period. Sorry guys, not a hater by any means--no reason to be--LG seems like a real good young man and of course, I'm pulling for him. Just not that good a player -- too small for SG, not a PG at all, gives up his dribble so quick like the ball's on fire, no quickness at all, very little going to the basket...You wanna tell me there's a spot for him on next year's team for depth purposes, OK, but to be honest, if he's a main cog in the backcourt rotation next year, I'll be shocked.

You are right, right now, he is not that great, he is shooting below 50% TS and that is terrible. However, he is a rookie! The onus is on him next season to get better by getting quicker and all that. He also needs to put himself in the mindset of going to the basket instead of the midrange jumpshot. Lets also not forget that he is still a pretty decent defender.

The Future is Bright!
TPercy

3/25/2015  9:23 PM
Finestrg wrote:One of the more regrettable things this year -- that Quincy Acy was never allowed to participant in the offense more. Not saying this guy could've been a 20 ppg scorer or anything but he's shown enough offensive skill in spurts to the point where I feel he could've been much more of a contributor, esp. on this pathetic team.

What offensive skill set?

The Future is Bright!
holfresh
Member: #1081

3/25/2015  9:27 PM
Only took Early 5 months to figure out he needs to lose the sleeve and drive the lane...Maybe next month he can concentrate on defense..
nixluva
USA
3/25/2015  9:28 PM
BRIGGS wrote:What Lou Admundson had earned two weeks ago could easily be thrown out the window with his shtty play. I was hoping for HIM and the team that his hustle play would get him another contract and he could be counted on as a fourth or fifth big from a defensive and rebounding perceptive. No one wants to fcking rebound the ball here.

If these fcking guys dont earn a spot here in these games--then they should NOT come back. Its pretty cut and dry--either produce or go to China.

It happens. I wouldn't get too down on him or any of these guys. We're down some players and this has been a long draining season. They've been on the receiving end of a beat down over and over again. Sometimes you just don't have it. It's not like he hasn't been busting it almost every single night. Fatigue is bound to jump up and bite you eventually. Their suffering is almost over.

TPercy

3/25/2015  9:29 PM
holfresh wrote:Only took Early 5 months to figure out he needs to lose the sleeve and drive the lane...Maybe next month he can concentrate on defense..

He looked a decent defender at the start of the season.

The Future is Bright!
nixluva
USA
3/25/2015  9:30 PM
holfresh wrote:Only took Early 5 months to figure out he needs to lose the sleeve and drive the lane...Maybe next month he can concentrate on defense..

Why so hard on the Rook? He actually had surgery this year and the setbacks have slowed his progress down. Just be glad that he's showing a little something cuz we need as many of our prospects to develop as we can get. We have like ZERO F'n patience with this fan base now. If our rookies and prospects aren't ballin day one "get em out of here". Come on guys let's put things in some kind of damned perspective.
Splat

3/25/2015  9:30 PM

Nobody talks about Early anymore. Does anyone have any hunch he may actually be better next year and actually be a real contributor?

Splat

3/25/2015  9:32 PM
TPercy wrote:
Finestrg wrote:One of the more regrettable things this year -- that Quincy Acy was never allowed to participant in the offense more. Not saying this guy could've been a 20 ppg scorer or anything but he's shown enough offensive skill in spurts to the point where I feel he could've been much more of a contributor, esp. on this pathetic team.

Acy is well known for an array of moves including The Glare, The Scowl and The War Cry.

Finestrg
Member: #1069

3/25/2015  9:35 PM
TPercy wrote:

I think he could be a pretty good jump shooter--he's got good enough form, I've seen him hit 3s, jumpers on the baseline. And if you play him to tight, I've seen him put the ball on the floor and get to the basket. Decent defensive player, he can rebound, he's got grit and toughness. If he came up with 1 or 2 post moves and further developed his jumper and take to the basket, he could be a very serviceable offensive player, something better than Lance Thomas let's say...just my 2 cents.

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
Splat wrote:

Nobody talks about Early anymore. Does anyone have any hunch he may actually be better next year and actually be a real contributor?

I think in sports its always next man up. Early performed tonight so lets see what he can do with 35 minutes against STARTERS next game.

RIP Crushalot😞
TPercy

Splat wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Acy is well known for an array of moves including The Glare, The Scowl and The War Cry.

The Future is Bright!
smackeddog
Member: #883
3/25/2015  9:36 PM
Splat wrote:

The things holding early back this year have been injuries and his 'dear in the headlight' demeanor- I think he can be a nice bench player, but only if he can get confident and get some swagger- if he doesn't he'll be out of the league by the time his contract is up. Hopefully games like this will help him in that regard

GameThread: Knicks vs Clippers

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy