[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Memphis Vs. the lowly Knicks
Author Thread
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
3/23/2015  9:58 PM
It's sad when almost the only real interest in games anymore are other team's rejects that play for us now and the opposing team's stars who are doing the two step agent dance with us in the press to push up their bidding value for the future...
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/23/2015  10:58 PM
jrodmc wrote:It's sad when almost the only real interest in games anymore are other team's rejects that play for us now and the opposing team's stars who are doing the two step agent dance with us in the press to push up their bidding value for the future...

Hey Jimmy boy--if the Knicks had a foundation/pipeline of drafting their own players--this would not be an issue. How many major free agents have San Antonio brought in in the last 20 years? They get their own. The Knicks are the stupidest franchise bar none--their motto--spend and lose. Let other teams take advantage of their policy to consider draft picks of little value. Th Yankees were only good because they drafted their core players same with the Knicks. If we start drafting good players each year work the D league hard and be opportunistic in free agency the franchise will be better off. There is no way to circumvent the evolving process i9nt he NBA. Stupid is as stupid does.

RIP Crushalot😞
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

3/23/2015  11:42 PM
Bargs with 1 rebound in 30 minutes ... how is that even possible?
so here is what phil is thinking ....
sidsanders
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2426

3/23/2015  11:59 PM
mreinman wrote:Bargs with 1 rebound in 30 minutes ... how is that even possible?

@phx (3/15)
37 mins, 1 rb

GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!
mreinman

3/24/2015  12:02 AM
sidsanders wrote:
mreinman wrote:Bargs with 1 rebound in 30 minutes ... how is that even possible?

@phx (3/15)
37 mins, 1 rb

resigning this triangular fella would be my #1 priority if I were the knicks GM/President - IF MY PLAN WAS TO TANK NEXT SEASON!

KNICKSBIGCATS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3745

3/24/2015  8:32 AM
mreinman wrote:
sidsanders wrote:

@phx (3/15)
37 mins, 1 rb

resigning this triangular fella would be my #1 priority if I were the knicks GM/President - IF MY PLAN WAS TO TANK NEXT SEASON!

It is possible because the ball accidentally fell into his hands.
LOL at the people on this board who actually want to keep him.
Whatastiff.

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships." -Michael Jordan
Splat
Member: #5862

3/24/2015  9:58 AM
mreinman wrote:
sidsanders wrote:

@phx (3/15)
37 mins, 1 rb

Resigning Bargs would be the plan .....

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/24/2015  10:37 AM
KNICKSBIGCATS wrote:
mreinman wrote:
sidsanders wrote:

@phx (3/15)
37 mins, 1 rb

Whatastiff.

We had a great chance to see if Bargs could be a piece going 4ward like anyone else on the team. Really what he is proven is that hes a 2-3mm $ player off the bench for scoring as a 4th or 5th big. That is his value--thats who he is a guy who can score some baskets in the mid range

For the Knicks he has avg 15 points 4 rebounds 2 assits 1 block in 27 minutes scoring at 45+%

I could go to other players and the numbers are not good on most of them. If we had a good coach--he simply says Andrea--you have a minimum number of 5 rebounds each game and if you cant hit the minimum threshold--we can play you at all.

RIP Crushalot😞
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
3/24/2015  11:05 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
KNICKSBIGCATS wrote:
mreinman wrote:
sidsanders wrote:

@phx (3/15)
37 mins, 1 rb

Whatastiff.

We had a great chance to see if Bargs could be a piece going 4ward like anyone else on the team. Really what he is proven is that hes a 2-3mm $ player off the bench for scoring as a 4th or 5th big. That is his value--thats who he is a guy who can score some baskets in the mid range

For the Knicks he has avg 15 points 4 rebounds 2 assits 1 block in 27 minutes scoring at 45+%

I could go to other players and the numbers are not good on most of them. If we had a good coach--he simply says Andrea--you have a minimum number of 5 rebounds each game and if you cant hit the minimum threshold--we can play you at all.

"We play basketball... not rebound-ball" -Andrea Bargnani

Yes.. thats a real quote

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
mreinman

3/24/2015  11:27 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
KNICKSBIGCATS wrote:
mreinman wrote:
sidsanders wrote:

@phx (3/15)
37 mins, 1 rb

Whatastiff.

45% FG?? Really?

His TS is 52 which is bad.

His WS48 is .057 which is brutal ... what am I missing here? You want to tie up (any) money in this negative sum player?

Don't get it.

Memphis Vs. the lowly Knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy