[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Knicks vs Raptors - no on cares!
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
3/22/2015  6:32 PM
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:I missed this whole game. I will try to watch it tonight. I did get to see Ledo playing in the last minute. Looked like he brought a lot of energy and hustle.

To hell with that, that is what all players on a ten day contract does.
At this point rooting for a kid like Ledo is one of the only things left to do. Ledo, Shved, Early, Galloway and maybe Cole.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/22/2015  6:41 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:I missed this whole game. I will try to watch it tonight. I did get to see Ledo playing in the last minute. Looked like he brought a lot of energy and hustle.

At this point rooting for a kid like Ledo is one of the only things left to do. Ledo, Shved, Early, Galloway and maybe Cole.

I started a separate Ledo thread cuz it's easier to consolidate all the comments there, but Ledo showed some ver promising looking talent. He could've had better numbers if guys converted some of his passes and he missed a couple of easy ones. I think his nerves got the better of him. He should be fine once he calms down. He has nice handles, quick 1st step, plays aggressive and gets to the basket. Looks like he is a nice prospect. He could used a real conditioning program and to learn how to defend on a pro level, but he looks like he's got some talent.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/22/2015  6:43 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:

I started a separate Ledo thread cuz it's easier to consolidate all the comments there, but Ledo showed some ver promising looking talent. He could've had better numbers if guys converted some of his passes and he missed a couple of easy ones. I think his nerves got the better of him. He should be fine once he calms down. He has nice handles, quick 1st step, plays aggressive and gets to the basket. Looks like he is a nice prospect. He could used a real conditioning program and to learn how to defend on a pro level, but he looks like he's got some talent.

I was just looking through that thread. I will post Ledo stuff over there. Thanks.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

3/22/2015  7:20 PM
Though the Raptors were clearly the better team on Sunday, New York undoubtedly ended up with the short end of the stick on a handful of calls throughout. Such neglect lit a fire under the butt of head coach Derek Fisher, who received a technical and could be seen barking at the refs constantly. Such intensity is good to see from such an otherwise mild-mannered coach as his team’s struggles continue

Cute

so here is what phil is thinking ....
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/22/2015  7:42 PM
Phil came out in the media saying he wanted Fisher to get on the refs more earlier this week
stopstandthere
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #6004

3/22/2015  9:19 PM
I did not watch. Has THJ been officially shut down?
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
3/22/2015  9:24 PM
stopstandthere wrote:I did not watch. Has THJ been officially shut down?

who cares

ES
Hector
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #4483

3/23/2015  2:17 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:

You forgot the mascot, 'Sweet Lou' Amundson!

He's gonna be a team leader next year, you know...

[quote="jrodmc"] Melo is stupid. [/quote]
stopstandthere
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #6004

3/23/2015  3:58 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:I did not watch. Has THJ been officially shut down?

who cares

Sad but true.

DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

3/23/2015  6:45 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/23/2015  6:54 AM
Bargnani don't care either!

http://nypost.com/2015/03/22/root-for-knicks-to-lose-so-far-msg-fans-wont-bite/

TORONTO — Following their 106-89 loss to the Raptors Sunday at AirCanada Centre that further solidified them as the draft lottery’s No. 1 seed, the Knicks get back to the Garden on Monday to host the Grizzlies. To date, there’s been no sign of Garden fans rooting for the seed.

In rare close games down the stretch, Knicks fans have packed the Garden and turned up the volume, especially in two home games last week, against San Antonio and Minnesota. By the sound of it, the Knicks are battling for an eighth seed, not the top lottery seed that goes to the team with the worst record, which they have at a season-low 42 games under .500 (14-56).

That MSG support is a far cry from what happened in Buffalo on Friday night, when the Devils paid a visit. Each Devils goal was cheered with gusto as the Buffalo fans outwardly cheered for their Sabres to lose so they can finish with the worst record and top lottery seed. It made NHL news.

There’s been none of that rooting for losing at the Garden.

Bargnani, a disappointment as a No. 1 overall pick, was booed lustily during pregame warmups and pretty much whenever he scored.

“Honestly, I don’t have any comment,’’ Bargnani said. “I’m cool. I don’t know [why they boo]. … It doesn’t bother me at all.”

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
Game Thread: Knicks vs Raptors - no on cares!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy