[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: SanAntonio coming to town
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
3/17/2015  10:27 PM
nixluva wrote:Shved with the BB IQ. This dude is so earning a new contract.

Shved was awesome. Got to the line 12 times, 7 assists and 3 steals. Amundson and Gallo were awesome.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

3/17/2015  10:28 PM
They made me miss most of Sirens. Why Lou? why?
CrushAlot
USA
3/17/2015  10:30 PM
Bargs had 10 boards and 3 blocks.
blkexec
Member: #748
3/17/2015  10:30 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:They made me miss most of Sirens. Why Lou? why?

They kept me up past my bed time.....

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

3/17/2015  10:31 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Bargs had 10 boards and 3 blocks.

His rebounding did slightly improve, he needs to start getting close to around 8-10 boards a game consistently. 3 blocks he had were good.

The Future is Bright!
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/17/2015  10:33 PM
TPercy wrote:

His rebounding did slightly improve, he needs to start getting close to around 8-10 boards a game consistently. 3 blocks he had were good.

He's never going to be a consistently strong rebounder but he's most likely coming back. He fits and he's got some talent. They have to keep working on him and see if they can get his production up.
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

3/17/2015  10:37 PM
nixluva wrote:
TPercy wrote:

He's never going to be a consistently strong rebounder but he's most likely coming back. He fits and he's got some talent. They have to keep working on him and see if they can get his production up.

This is a great system for him- he better not be greedy, though.
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
mreinman
Member: #3189

3/17/2015  10:38 PM
nixluva wrote:
TPercy wrote:

he is not coming back .... no way.

If you want him, what are you willing to pay?

so here is what phil is thinking ....
blkexec
3/17/2015  10:39 PM
nixluva wrote:
TPercy wrote:

This team is like shopping at a flea market, and picking up the cheap items that look expensive. Just don't tell anybody where you got it from....lol

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
TPercy

3/17/2015  10:41 PM
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
TPercy wrote:

If all the other NBA talented bigs were not available I'd bring him back for the minimum
The Future is Bright!
blkexec
3/17/2015  10:42 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/17/2015  10:44 PM
This team is like a pair of Starbury's....they wear down after two games.

CrushAlot
USA
3/17/2015  10:48 PM
TPercy wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
TPercy wrote:

If all the other NBA talented bigs were not available I'd bring him back for the minimum

Did Hahn say the Knicks will bring Bargs back? I might have read it in a post while e was talking and thought e said it.
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

3/17/2015  10:51 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Did Hahn say the Knicks will bring Bargs back? I might have read it in a post while e was talking and thought e said it.

you're going to make me cry. NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Splat
Member: #5862

3/17/2015  11:01 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
TPercy wrote:

you're going to make me cry. NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I can hear Bob Marley singing 400 Years right now

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/17/2015  11:03 PM
Brutal win--I was hoping to just finish this out with 3 straight losses to SA Minny and Philly to give us a nice working margin for the last 10. Ill say San Antonio called some strange plays at the end and didnt use Splitter enough in the 2nd half
RIP Crushalot😞
blkexec
3/17/2015  11:06 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Brutal win--I was hoping to just finish this out with 3 straight losses to SA Minny and Philly to give us a nice working margin for the last 10. Ill say San Antonio called some strange plays at the end and didnt use Splitter enough in the 2nd half

Seems like teams will start taking their foot off the gas pedal as we approach the end of the season. And of course, the roll players need to feed their kids, so they will be playing hard. But we will still finish within the top three worst teams. So we still good.

BRIGGS
Member: #303
3/17/2015  11:11 PM
blkexec wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:Brutal win--I was hoping to just finish this out with 3 straight losses to SA Minny and Philly to give us a nice working margin for the last 10. Ill say San Antonio called some strange plays at the end and didnt use Splitter enough in the 2nd half

Seems like teams will start taking their foot off the gas pedal as we approach the end of the season. And of course, the roll players need to feed their kids, so they will be playing hard. But we will still finish within the top three worst teams. So we still good.

I just dont want to go through this awful season and be rewarded with pick #6. Any wins will have absolutely zero carry over affect and are completely valueless to the mission. Its fine to "play well" and lose down the stretch while competing.

RIP Crushalot😞
TPercy

3/17/2015  11:13 PM
Knicks must lose to minny and philly, I suggest starting Bargs, Smith, Early, THJR and Larkin and try to play them untill they build a 20 point deficit
The Future is Bright!
blkexec
3/17/2015  11:21 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
blkexec wrote:

I just dont want to go through this awful season and be rewarded with pick #6. Any wins will have absolutely zero carry over affect and are completely valueless to the mission. Its fine to "play well" and lose down the stretch while competing.

I don't think it matters anymore. They are not tanking. I wanted the knicks to tank for years, but they never do it. They are trying to win games. And we are so bad, it looks like we are tanking. But you know what happens when you try to win.....You actually win a few games. This is what Phil ask for. He wants to see effort. And players are trying to feed their kids. Lou been on 10 teams....Gallo is living a dream. Shevd wants to stay in the US and represent for his country.

The good news is, Phil is willing to trade the pick, if it's outside of the top guys. Or we pick somebody like Stein. If Fisher sits Shevd and Gallo, then he's on the tank mission....Otherwise, Fisher and company is trying to win games. Have the knicks ever tanked before, in their history? I don't think they even know how to tank.

stopstandthere
Member: #6004

3/17/2015  11:21 PM
great win, full effort.

The players deserved this. The fans deserved this.

GameThread: SanAntonio coming to town

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy