TPercy wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:
blkexec wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:
alwaysaknick wrote:I just wonder what personal reason of Acy would be

The jungle was calling him

What the f*** is with this dumb s*** you keep posting? In another thread you referred to Amar'e as a 'dumb ape', now you post this jungle crap.

It's always the rookies that want attention, who use the internet like a coward to say racial slurs they would never say in person! These are the guys that got teased in HS, and never had a voice!

Racial slurs? There is nothing racist about what I said. I've said that Acy plays gorilla like before. You would know if you seen him handle the ball and make incredibly tough plays. I never at all meant this to be racist.

Jesus. Maybe you are genuinely oblivious, but comparing black people to monkeys is something racist people have been doing for hundreds of years- educate yourself:

http://thisisafrica.me/enough-stereotyping-black-people-monkeys/

http://news.stanford.edu/pr/2008/pr-eber-021308.html

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/05/comparing_black_people_to_monkeys_it_s_worse_than_you_thought.html

You've compared Acy to a Gorilla, Amar'e to an ape (I got your quote wrong, you actually said "Amare with his clumsy stupid ape ass") and now you say you've done something similar with Snell. It's 2015, there was never an excuse of this type of crap back then, there definitely isn't now.

As I said, I had zero intention of being racist. When I said that about Amare i was clearly talking about his play. and btw saying that Tony Snell looks Bobby Shmurda's cousin can not POSSIBLY be consiered racist. If it is, then you might as well call F5 a racist for saying that Lou Amundson looks like my little pony.

FYI: My Father is black.

It's not just about intent- you probably didn't mean anything malicious about it, but it does tap into historic racist stuff (really awful stuff), and that's why it doesn't belong on these boards (or anywhere) and that's why I took offense. I remember some of the horrific stuff Ewing had to put up with back in the day. I've no idea what you said about Snell- I only brought him up because you said I'd probably confused one of the other things with something you said about him.

Ok, I understand.

The Future is Bright!
Gamethread: Knicks @Lakers

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy