[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Gamethread: Knicks @Lakers
Author Thread
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
3/13/2015  12:47 AM
Shved should have more assists tonight - Knicks have missed some wide open looks he's gotten them. He could have a triple double. Kid is a definite keeper.
¿ △ ?
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/13/2015  12:51 AM
If Shved lifts some weights he'll be better able to finish thru contact.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/13/2015  12:52 AM
crzymdups wrote:Shved should have more assists tonight - Knicks have missed some wide open looks he's gotten them. He could have a triple double. Kid is a definite keeper.

EXACTLY. He's the big PG we've been looking for IMO.

stopstandthere
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #6004

3/13/2015  12:54 AM
Jason Smith is very happy.
smackeddog
Member: #883
3/13/2015  5:26 AM
TPercy wrote:
alwaysaknick wrote:I just wonder what personal reason of Acy would be

The jungle was calling him

What the f*** is with this dumb s*** you keep posting? In another thread you referred to Amar'e as a 'dumb ape', now you post this jungle crap.

mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

3/13/2015  9:37 AM
TPercy wrote:

dude, what is the deal with these comments?

so here is what phil is thinking ....
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
3/13/2015  10:35 AM
Lakers in full tank mode.
blkexec
Member: #748
3/13/2015  3:38 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/13/2015  3:42 PM
Splat wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Splat wrote:So are the Knicks going to blow this and win the game?

Phil wants them to win and talked with the team. I think they win this.

Probably wants to spank the Lakers then go home and have rough Malibu grandfather sex with Jeannie

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

We had a thread years ago, asking everybody their age. So it's nothing personal, just curious!

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
blkexec
3/13/2015  3:45 PM
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:

What the f*** is with this dumb s*** you keep posting? In another thread you referred to Amar'e as a 'dumb ape', now you post this jungle crap.

It's always the rookies that want attention, who use the internet like a coward to say racial slurs they would never say in person! These are the guys that got teased in HS, and never had a voice!

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
TPercy
Member: #5748

3/13/2015  7:36 PM
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:

I don't recall calling Amare a dumb ape. You might be misconstruing it with my comments against Tony Snell. I'll stop if it is really hurting you.
The Future is Bright!
Splat
Member: #5862

3/13/2015  9:27 PM
blkexec wrote:
Splat wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Probably wants to spank the Lakers then go home and have rough Malibu grandfather sex with Jeannie

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

We had a thread years ago, asking everybody their age. So it's nothing personal, just curious!

Dear Puritan,

How about you go to the Jessica Alba thread, browse some pictures and then pour a gatorade bucket of ice water on your head?

Sincerely,
What's It To You?

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
blkexec
3/13/2015  10:17 PM
Splat wrote:
blkexec wrote:
Splat wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Dear Puritan,

How about you go to the Jessica Alba thread, browse some pictures and then pour a gatorade bucket of ice water on your head?

Sincerely,
What's It To You?

Thank you....thats all I need to hear. I was your age before...and at some point I had to grow up....But your not going to understand right now. I get it. Also you're not a psycho at all...your just young....nothing wrong with that..glad to see more young fans signing on. It probably wouldve helped everybody once they knew youre just a kid. Enjoy your youth...life is short. And tell your friends you are Mr. Popularity. ....it might get you some girls next semester.

TPercy

3/13/2015  11:21 PM
blkexec wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:

It's always the rookies that want attention, who use the internet like a coward to say racial slurs they would never say in person! These are the guys that got teased in HS, and never had a voice!

Racial slurs? There is nothing racist about what I said. I've said that Acy plays gorilla like before. You would know if you seen him handle the ball and make incredibly tough plays. I never at all meant this to be racist.

The Future is Bright!
blkexec
3/13/2015  11:24 PM
TPercy wrote:
blkexec wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Racial slurs? There is nothing racist about what I said. I've said that Acy plays gorilla like before. You would know if you seen him handle the ball and make incredibly tough plays. I never at all meant this to be racist.

No problem....

Splat

3/14/2015  10:11 AM
blkexec wrote:
Splat wrote:
blkexec wrote:
Splat wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Dear Puritan,

Sincerely,
What's It To You?

Thank you....thats all I need to hear. I was your age before...and at some point I had to grow up....But your not going to understand right now. I get it. Also you're not a psycho at all...your just young....nothing wrong with that..glad to see more young fans signing on. It probably wouldve helped everybody once they knew youre just a kid. Enjoy your youth...life is short. And tell your friends you are Mr. Popularity. ....it might get you some girls next semester.

I see. Nice try with the sanctimonious nonsense. Your digs about maturity was capped off about how I might get laid next semester and you want to tell people they live in the gutter?

You know nothing.

Splat

3/14/2015  10:12 AM
TPercy wrote:
blkexec wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:

I believe you weren't meaning anything offensive. If people want to keep pounding on you for it, put them on ignore.

smackeddog
3/14/2015  1:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/14/2015  1:37 PM
TPercy wrote:
blkexec wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Jesus. Maybe you are genuinely oblivious, but comparing black people to monkeys is something racist people have been doing for hundreds of years- educate yourself:

http://thisisafrica.me/enough-stereotyping-black-people-monkeys/

http://news.stanford.edu/pr/2008/pr-eber-021308.html

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/05/comparing_black_people_to_monkeys_it_s_worse_than_you_thought.html

You've compared Acy to a Gorilla, Amar'e to an ape (I got your quote wrong, you actually said "Amare with his clumsy stupid ape ass") and now you say you've done something similar with Snell. It's 2015, there was never an excuse of this type of crap back then, there definitely isn't now.

ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
3/14/2015  2:07 PM
SMFH no room for this crap on this forum. Please let's not use racial slurs/defend people who do so. Would much rather not see stuff like here.
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
TPercy

3/14/2015  2:20 PM
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:
blkexec wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Jesus. Maybe you are genuinely oblivious, but comparing black people to monkeys is something racist people have been doing for hundreds of years- educate yourself:

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/05/comparing_black_people_to_monkeys_it_s_worse_than_you_thought.html

You've compared Acy to a Gorilla, Amar'e to an ape (I got your quote wrong, you actually said "Amare with his clumsy stupid ape ass") and now you say you've done something similar with Snell. It's 2015, there was never an excuse of this type of crap back then, there definitely isn't now.

As I said, I had zero intention of being racist. When I said that about Amare i was clearly talking about his play. and btw saying that Tony Snell looks Bobby Shmurda's cousin can not POSSIBLY be consiered racist. If it is, then you might as well call F5 a racist for saying that Lou Amundson looks like my little pony.

FYI: My Father is black.

The Future is Bright!
smackeddog
3/14/2015  2:29 PM
TPercy wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:
blkexec wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TPercy wrote:

As I said, I had zero intention of being racist. When I said that about Amare i was clearly talking about his play. and btw saying that Tony Snell looks Bobby Shmurda's cousin can not POSSIBLY be consiered racist. If it is, then you might as well call F5 a racist for saying that Lou Amundson looks like my little pony.

FYI: My Father is black.

It's not just about intent- you probably didn't mean anything malicious about it, but it does tap into historic racist stuff (really awful stuff), and that's why it doesn't belong on these boards (or anywhere) and that's why I took offense. I remember some of the horrific stuff Ewing had to put up with back in the day. I've no idea what you said about Snell- I only brought him up because you said I'd probably confused one of the other things with something you said about him.

Gamethread: Knicks @Lakers

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy