Member: #5843

3/10/2015  10:41 AM
jrodmc wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:No one think back of the trade now.

I still hate that trade

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

btw, where is the guy tkf? What he said seems relatively correct right now to Knicks.

I saw he was posting on knicksonline awhile back (last summer). 3G was there also. That forum is pretty baren now.

I cannot help but feel the two things are related . Poor Knicksonline community- they probably didn't know what hit them!

Good to know the UK can withstand the best the Age of Sombers can throw and still survive (kind of) while lesser boards wilt and die.
Yes, the true fans are those who are here to piss and moan and then disappear when things really suhuck.

Can't wait for them to come back when things start looking up. I really miss F5 and his annoying way of clinging to double spacing like a little kid with a stuffed bear.

Yeah, I've always hated that trade, too. It's too bad we still don't have Gallo and his 15 games per season, and Wheeelsohn.
By the way, when did Denver make it to the WCF, like tkf said they were going to? I haven't been following them too closely.
Oh yeah, that's right, they play in the West, so losing in the 1st round is just like making the Conf Finals in the East.

Short memory, I guess.

Have to give credit where credit is due.

Injuries at the end of the season derailed Karl's team in his final season with Denver. Gallinari was out, and Lawson and Faried were also slowed down in the playoffs with various physical issues, if I remember correctly.

Not a big fan of the kind of game they played on offense (hard to keep up that pace for an entire season), and I wonder if that is why Faried and Lawson had nagging injuries at the end of the year, but that team was looking pretty good prior to the Gallinari injury and, if healthy, would have had a legitimate chance of reaching the WCF.

Coaching and front office changes really hurt the Denver franchise after that year, as did the continued injuries of Gallinari, who was a glue player on that team, especially on the defensive end.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
3/10/2015  12:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/10/2015  12:31 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:

I still hate that trade

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

btw, where is the guy tkf? What he said seems relatively correct right now to Knicks.

I saw he was posting on knicksonline awhile back (last summer). 3G was there also. That forum is pretty baren now.

I cannot help but feel the two things are related . Poor Knicksonline community- they probably didn't know what hit them!

Good to know the UK can withstand the best the Age of Sombers can throw and still survive (kind of) while lesser boards wilt and die.
Yes, the true fans are those who are here to piss and moan and then disappear when things really suhuck.

Can't wait for them to come back when things start looking up. I really miss F5 and his annoying way of clinging to double spacing like a little kid with a stuffed bear.

Yeah, I've always hated that trade, too. It's too bad we still don't have Gallo and his 15 games per season, and Wheeelsohn.
By the way, when did Denver make it to the WCF, like tkf said they were going to? I haven't been following them too closely.
Oh yeah, that's right, they play in the West, so losing in the 1st round is just like making the Conf Finals in the East.

Short memory, I guess.

Injuries at the end of the season derailed Karl's team in his final season with Denver. Gallinari was out, and Lawson and Faried were also slowed down in the playoffs with various physical issues, if I remember correctly.

Not a big fan of the kind of game they played on offense (hard to keep up that pace for an entire season), and I wonder if that is why Faried and Lawson had nagging injuries at the end of the year, but that team was looking pretty good prior to the Gallinari injury and, if healthy, would have had a legitimate chance of reaching the WCF.

Coaching and front office changes really hurt the Denver franchise after that year, as did the continued injuries of Gallinari, who was a glue player on that team, especially on the defensive end.

Wow, Gallo derailed by injuries. Who could have seen that coming?

My guess is tkf thf is busy using his corporate box seats at every single Hawks game.

CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
3/10/2015  12:46 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:

I still hate that trade

Short memory, I guess.

Walt you are right about Denver but the KNicks 54 win team that year had similar problems and many around here blame Woodson/Melo. The following year once Grunwald was let go and woodson had no support from the front office everything fell a part for the Knicks.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
GameThread: Going to visit the Nuggs, 9pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy