nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
3/7/2015  10:49 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Shved. Nice.

He was not that nice when he was in philly. Just dunno why.

I know. I really liked Shved when Toney Douglas was the Knicks point but I stopped following him.

Those of us who saw him play earlier in his career knew he had some talent. This is a good spot for him.

AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

3/7/2015  10:51 PM
Not sold oh shved, playing over his head a bit
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
stopstandthere wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:I really want to see the Knicks wining this game , some of you may not agree though.
its a meaningless game. I understand tgere are a few who want to win no matter what but it could impact getting okafor russell or towns. Some still dont get how important this draft pick has to be

As long as we are at the bottom three, we will be fine.

Well I admit that this game is personal to me as I am really annoyed by Pacers historically. LoL.

I agree about the Pacers. Also, I am not a fan if Vogel. I thought he handled himself really badly when the Pacers beat the Knicks in the playoffs.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

For those who are watching are we actually running the triangle, our assists are equal to the amount of turnovers.Shved looks like he is having a great game.
The Future is Bright!
CrushAlot
USA
3/7/2015  10:52 PM
stopstandthere wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:I really want to see the Knicks wining this game , some of you may not agree though.
its a meaningless game. I understand tgere are a few who want to win no matter what but it could impact getting okafor russell or towns. Some still dont get how important this draft pick has to be

Well I admit that this game is personal to me as I am really annoyed by Pacers historically. LoL.

I agree about the Pacers. Also, I am not a fan if Vogel. I thought he handled himself really badly when the Pacers beat the Knicks in the playoffs.
StarksEwing1

3/7/2015  10:52 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

let me ask you this. You have a choice between winning this game but you lose out on okafor russell and towns....what do you choose
stopstandthere
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #6004

3/7/2015  10:54 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Pacers gonna Pacers.

stopstandthere

3/7/2015  10:54 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

let me ask you this. You have a choice between winning this game but you lose out on okafor russell and towns....what do you choose

Easy, losing this game.

In fact, there is no direct relationship.

CrushAlot
USA
3/7/2015  10:55 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

In the moment I want the Knicks to win. These guys are not going to win many. If they can get a win here and possibly keep the pacers out if the 8 seed it wound be great.
stopstandthere

3/7/2015  10:56 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

In the moment I want the Knicks to win. These guys are not going to win many. If they can get a win here and possibly keep the pacers out if the 8 seed it wound be great.

Just stop them there.

StarksEwing1

3/7/2015  10:58 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i know you are a positive knick fan which i respect but you have to understand thus draft is important for our future despite the cap space. Winning this game along with a few others are meaningless if we miss out on the top 3
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

3/7/2015  11:01 PM
Bargs fouling out? Must be making some dumbass fouls
The Future is Bright!
stopstandthere

3/7/2015  11:02 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i know you are a positive knick fan which i respect but you have to understand thus draft is important for our future despite the cap space. Winning this game along with a few others are meaningless if we miss out on the top 3

No worry they will loss actually.

Want them to win just my own secret fantasy.

CrushAlot
USA
3/7/2015  11:02 PM
Clyde, 'tremendous loss for the Knicks' when Bargs fouled out.
stopstandthere

3/7/2015  11:03 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Clyde, 'tremendous loss for the Knicks' when Bargs fouled out.

Is he still drunk?

CrushAlot
USA
3/7/2015  11:03 PM
What a pass by Shved.
stopstandthere

3/7/2015  11:04 PM
We in fact got many second chances today.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/7/2015  11:04 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Shved is good.

yes, he needs to hit the gym room though.

He has narrow shoulders.

I know I'm late but you guys wanna see him play basketball or win the next mr. Olympia?

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
stopstandthere

3/7/2015  11:07 PM
Good time out by Fisher.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/7/2015  11:07 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
stopstandthere wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Shved. Nice.

He was not that nice when he was in philly. Just dunno why.

I know. I really liked Shved when Toney Douglas was the Knicks point but I stopped following him.

Those of us who saw him play earlier in his career knew he had some talent. This is a good spot for him.

He did play well for Philly. Check the stats and check youtube. He had a good stint there. Like nixluva said he just found his niche here with us. Hallelujah

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Gamethread: Indiana again! 730pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy