StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

3/3/2015  8:16 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:This is why there's no need to panic about a couple of wins. These players aren't consistent yet. The still play up and down. Let's hope they can pick up their play and get this thing back to some semblance of competition.
this is also why you shouldnt get excited for a couple wins. For whatever reason both detroit and toronto played down to us

The excitement was cuz it was FUN. WTF do you have against having some fun? I also warned those who were panicking after the last win that it was not likely they'd go undefeated the rest of the way. They aren't good enough to do that, but it's good to see the players perform well.

i was being sarcastic dude relax and take a midol lol

You think i'm too sensitive about possibly being attacked on this forum? Really?
i wasnt even close to attacking you. I wasnt even disagreeing, i just was kidding around and you took offense
AUTOADVERT
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

3/3/2015  8:17 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/3/2015  8:19 PM
O ****, we down to 27.
That moment when you realize that at one point in the game they had a larger lead then we had points...
The Future is Bright!
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/3/2015  8:26 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:This is why there's no need to panic about a couple of wins. These players aren't consistent yet. The still play up and down. Let's hope they can pick up their play and get this thing back to some semblance of competition.
this is also why you shouldnt get excited for a couple wins. For whatever reason both detroit and toronto played down to us

The excitement was cuz it was FUN. WTF do you have against having some fun? I also warned those who were panicking after the last win that it was not likely they'd go undefeated the rest of the way. They aren't good enough to do that, but it's good to see the players perform well.

You think i'm too sensitive about possibly being attacked on this forum? Really?
i wasnt even close to attacking you. I wasnt even disagreeing, i just was kidding around and you took offense

My point is that it's easy for me to take offense to a vague post that could be taken as some kind of attack on my being happy about the last win. I was posting a lot of positive comments on the last game thread and some took offense to the positive posts. Excuse me for thinking you might be referring to the last game thread.
StarksEwing1

3/3/2015  8:31 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

My point is that it's easy for me to take offense to a vague post that could be taken as some kind of attack on my being happy about the last win. I was posting a lot of positive comments on the last game thread and some took offense to the positive posts. Excuse me for thinking you might be referring to the last game thread.
i share your positivity so im not sure why you are being apprehensive
TeamBall
Member: #4386

3/3/2015  8:33 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Lol no you weren't. You've been saying teams have been playing down to us for a while now.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
StarksEwing1

3/3/2015  8:36 PM
TeamBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Lol no you weren't. You've been saying teams have been playing down to us for a while now.
only because i want a better draft pick. But im a big fan of galloway and early
TeamBall
Member: #4386

3/3/2015  8:39 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Exactly. You weren't being sarcastic.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
StarksEwing1

3/3/2015  8:40 PM
TeamBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Exactly. You weren't being sarcastic.
lets drop it we are all knick fans here
knicks1248
Member: #582
3/3/2015  8:47 PM
I would fire fisher right after the game, down 44 at home to a team slightly better then yours.
ES
FistOfOakley
Member: #3075

3/3/2015  8:47 PM
i'm not sure if anyone on the court belongs in the nba after this game...
nixluva
USA
3/3/2015  8:50 PM
knicks1248 wrote:I would fire fisher right after the game, down 44 at home to a team slightly better then yours.

Isn't that just a big overreaction? This roster is going to have games like this. It's the reason we'er in the lottery and looking to bring in FA's.

StarksEwing1

3/3/2015  8:52 PM
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:I would fire fisher right after the game, down 44 at home to a team slightly better then yours.

Isn't that just a big overreaction? This roster is going to have games like this. It's the reason we'er in the lottery and looking to bring in FA's.

gotta be more positive nix. Despite losing big tonight our team has started to look better lately
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/3/2015  8:53 PM

I hear these comments and laugh. Can you explain to me where the Demarcus Cousins is on the knicks? Can you explain to me where the Rudy gay is on the Knicks? Can you tell me where the athletic ability the Kings have with Williams Mclemore Mccalum.

This is EXACTLY why we NEED to lose every game. The talent discrepancy from even lottery teams to the Knicks is far and wide. We need VERY high draft picks to start the process of rectifying the talent gap. This is nothing about a coach or a rah rah this is about talent. We dont need for Bargs do have a 20-10 game or for the Pistons to take just the worst shots throughout the last 3 minutes of game to give it to us--we need to losem mall. And I say this because im a fan. I UNDERSTAND we need PEAK talent upgrades. the players we have are from the D league and castoffs--the entire team.

RIP Crushalot😞
TPercy

3/3/2015  9:00 PM
Down 44 points, hell we couldn't even socree that many points midway through 3rd quarter. Simply out talented and out worked. they got boogie, gay, and other nice pieces.Don't worry, I pray next year we will be coming back at them with Melo, Towns, and Matthews..#prayfortheKnicks
The Future is Bright!
nixluva
USA
3/3/2015  9:01 PM
Knicks with a nice little run at the moment. Some D and execution for a change.
TPercy

3/3/2015  9:16 PM
Larkin and Shved have been the bright spots today.
The Future is Bright!
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
3/3/2015  9:17 PM
Larkin stinks. He should be let go.
Shved has potential. He can come back.
Jason Smith can be a 12th man type.
Early stinks but I want to see more before deciding on his future.
Acy is a question mark.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
3/3/2015  9:18 PM
TPercy wrote:Larkin and Shved have been the bright spots today.

Larkin had too many bonehead plays for my liking.

TPercy

3/3/2015  9:18 PM

Bruh, look at their roster and look at ours, look at the way we have been playing, and look at the way they have been playing.
The Future is Bright!
misterearl
Member: #799
USA
3/3/2015  9:35 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/3/2015  9:36 PM
He also played the most minutes

15 and 7

Shved was leading scorer and rebounder.

once a knick always a knick
Gamethread: 3/3/15: Kings vs Knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy