Knicks add ales Chan to SL
Author Thread
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
6/29/2004  11:42 PM
Posted by Chico:

if you think zeke's relationship with stephon and al harrington isn't sexual, you're insane.

Um....uh....um.....yeah....
~You can't run from who you are.~
AUTOADVERT
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
6/30/2004  12:24 AM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04153/325229.stm

This is the article I was talking about.

Attributes. He is 7'1 260 with a nearly a 10ft wingspan. He is an excellent shooter, Is very athletic, has good fundamentals & skill, hustles.

He sounds to good to be true. There must be a major problem with him other than he played for a very small school for him to not get drafted.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
raven
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #316
Canada
6/30/2004  4:59 AM
i like it.

finding a diamond in a rough is an inconventional method to help the team that fills the bill.

hopefully, one of our new guys will pan out.

yet, you have to take a chance on a physical monster like ales when your paint is manned by the incredible KT and the statue mutombo.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/30/2004  9:47 AM
Posted by Chico:

if you think zeke's relationship with stephon and al harrington isn't sexual, you're insane.

Huh?
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
6/30/2004  10:30 AM
Ben Wallace and Brad Miller were both undrafted. If we had them we would also have the best frontcourt in the East, or certainly close.

Arenas, Van Ex, Flip Murray, Mar Daniels.... lots of goodies can come in the 2nd round. Do I think Isiah will find some players of that talent level? Probably not, just based on the low %s of finding them, but they do exist.

Nice to see him use the SLs as a teal chance to scout prospects. I think old management cared nothing for them. Jemail Reich and Lavar Postel were the same backcourt every year.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
raven
Canada
6/30/2004  10:43 AM
Posted by fishmike:

Nice to see him use the SLs as a teal chance to scout prospects. I think old management cared nothing for them.

that alone is a huge difference and a sign of hope. They're working and we see things changing.

it may not be enough for fans like briggs, but I like what i see.

at least they're trying.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
6/30/2004  12:02 PM
that's whack. Isiah also drafted TMac.

And Portland wasn't exactly using Jermaine O'neal now were they? Sure, Donnie traded for him, but who developed him? Mark Aguirre and Isiah. I trust them. Tim Thomas was drafted pretty high in the first round, so maybe they can develop him too. We shall see.

At least Isiah is taking summer league seriously. I have no problem with that.
Posted by Nalod:

For the 100th time, Donnie Walsh is and has been the GM at Indiana!

Isiah built toronto on Camby and Damon Staudamire. Enough said.

He has no great track record in development.

That being said, I hope one of these kids pan out, and I hope Isiah proves to be be the greatest GM ever.

on the internet, Isiah is over praised, Layden is over blamed.
¿ △ ?
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/30/2004  1:43 PM

Im pleased they are making the effort. They need roster spots should any of them actually pan out. With only two rounds of draft picks, 8 teens, many Euros and other hyped underclassmen, there are great players to be had and cultivated. Even more now than in previous years. In the past we were loaded with players and contracts and few spots open, so why bother? We can trade Deke and Harrington for draft picks and open spots instead of taking on longer contracts others look to dump.

Isiah drafted T-mac and subseqent management was stupid enough to let him go for nothing.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

6/30/2004  3:49 PM
when does summer league start? I know NBATV is gonna air some of the games.....

I'm anxious to see what's good with these young guys.....wouldn't it be funny if all those kids play well make the roster and actually play well during the season?

That would shut us up for real.....

Just to tickle my "what if" bone:
Ares Chan gradually becomes the starting center earning the spot by the all-star break.....he's a favorite for rookie of the year.

Ariza gets Shandon placed on the injury reserve and eventually traded for some bum that we forgot about but actually has a role on the team. Ariza was later seen locking up Rip in the eastern conference playoffs.

Barrett with his 10 minutes per spells Marbs at key times in the game becoming a fan fav...

Herve opens up a 99 cent store on 106 and columbus. Meanwhile he suprises every once in a while with a block out of nowhere.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
raven
Canada
7/1/2004  3:11 AM
Posted by EnySpree:

Just to tickle my "what if" bone:

Leave it alone, you're hurting yourself !
Posted by EnySpree:

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

I have a better understanding now, thanks !
Knicks add ales Chan to SL

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy