[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

we are gonna screw up the draft position
Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
3/4/2015  11:40 AM
I like how Splat's argument provides proof that we won't get a good player in the draft nor any good players in FA nor will any of our players develop because Phil had a bad start to his position as Prez. Nothing could possibly work in the future cuz you know... Knicks Suck. Great insight and logic from Splat. Splat offers no actual assessment of what Phil is doing in his current plan. Just bash him over the head cuz a player like JR Smith is an idiot and can't think the game worth a damn. So when Phil gets rid of dumb players and is looking to bring in talented and intelligent players we bash him for doing that.

Here's the thing about what Phil does with the Triangle. It's a read and react offense which means that once he has players who can think on a high level they can change what they're doing to attack a defense rather than stupidly keep doing the same things even tho the defense is shutting it down over and over. Teaching his players to think the game is a benefit over time that will allow this team to reach a higher level. The more you play like this the faster your able to figure out the right play to make against a given defense. This is better than the ISO ball bang your head against a brick wall offense, even tho it's exactly what the defense is setup to stop. Remember those days? We want this team to evolve beyond dumb BB. That's going to take the right talent and time to develop players in that type of thinking until it becomes 2nd nature.

AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/4/2015  12:16 PM
We are restored as the worst collection of "NBA" players to ever grace the hardwoods
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
3/4/2015  1:01 PM
Rookie wrote:because you don't come here to talk about basketball, you only post when you are trolling for attention heaving insults at some lucky poster. You are like a magazine...you have issues

BigRedDog wrote:
Rookie wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
Splat--- First of all the name. It reminds me of taking a dump. Your posts make me think of the emperor's new clothes. You walk around thinking you are hot sheet but in actuality everyone is just laughing at you.

Rookie why don't you keep out of my issues with other posters? Once a friggin rookie always a rookie.

Aww Rookie I hurt your feelings awhile ago when I called you out for some dumbazz trades you proposed. Who is the one trolling waiting to attack me on some future post? I do talk plenty of basketball but take exception when certain posters recently have ruined this forum such as FSoo( who apparently is banned) and Splat. If you don't appreciate my contribution then just put me on ignore Rook

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Splat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5862

3/4/2015  1:53 PM
A Confederacy of Dunces
I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
we are gonna screw up the draft position

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy