Member: #541
6/18/2004  4:30 PM
NY trades Tim Thomas, S.Anderson, Kurt, Norris
Port trades Miles(s&t), Dale Davis, #23pick
Chi trades JYD, E.Rob, #3 & #32 pick

NY gets Miles, JYD, ERob, Dale Davis, #32 pick
Port gets Kurt, S.Anderson, Norris, #3
Chi gets Tim Thomas, #23

Knicks - Follow that up with a Muhammad & Harrington for Dampier. And use the #32 pick & #43 to move up into the late first for a center or Kevin Martin.

Dampier/(Harrison?)/Mutombo
Sweetney/JYD/Davis
Miles/Robinson/Johnson
Houston/Penny/Johnson
Marbury/Franky/Penny

Port - Now has the #3 pick and the #13 which turns out to be Livingston & Pavel or Beidrinis or Ramos or Swift or Araujo. And can move Rahim to fill other needs

Ratliff/(Pavel?)
Randolph/Rahim
Patterson/Outlaw
Anderson/Anderson
(Livingston?)/Stoud/Norris

Chi - Unload to players they don't want and don't play for one player who would be the go to guy in the offense and would benifit from a good frontcourt player like Curry. And land the #23 pick to draft Crawfords replacement like Dorell Wright or Sasha Vujacic or Martin

Curry/Davis/Chandler
Davis/Chandler/Blount
Thomas/Pippen/Jefferies
(Wright?)/Johnson/Dupree
Hinrich/Pargo/Brunson
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
6/18/2004  4:32 PM
Follow that up with a Muhammad & Harrington for Dampier
The Warriors have no use for either of those players and can get much more for Damps.

NY/Por trade, I don't think that makes the Knicks much better (or worse).
mikesknicks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #684
USA
6/18/2004  7:26 PM
Stop trying to trade Tim Thmas!!!
In the Knick of time. Knickal for Your thoughts.
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
6/18/2004  7:31 PM
Like bonn just said...its basically just a lateral trade. Although, I love the fact that we somehow get shandon the hell outa NY
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
6/19/2004  12:07 PM
I would rather trade Penny but they would want Tim Thomas and since in the deal we would be getting D.Miles I wouldn't mind it. D.Miles is 23 and he has come into his own as a very very good defender in Portland because of his length. I think Miles would fit the teams needs better.

Eddie Robinson is an upgrade over S.Anderson and he has a shorter contract. He is 6'9 a proven playoff performer very long and plays tough defense. Can put up pts in a hurry with his speed. He would fit the teams needs better.

JYD is adds the athletism we want in the frontcourt and is a glass cleaner to go with our other glass cleaner Sweetney. They compliment each others games with athletism & substance. He would fit the teams needs better. Plus he has a great attitude.

Dale Davis = 9mil in expiring contracts, plus Mutombo and they = to 13-14mil in expiring contracts. IF we don't make the Muhammad & Harrington move. Harrington adds to the expiring money = 16-17mil in expiring contracts. Plus we would have 2 early 2nd rd picks that gives us the possibility of moving up into the first rd. Or landing a Lampe or Boozer or Arenas with the early second. Or all the flexability maybe could land us a very good frontcourt player.

In the end we add Length, Defense, Youth, Atheltism, more expiring money, and an extra early 2nd rd draft choice.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
NY/Port/Chi

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy