[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Sprewell
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
12/4/2001  4:55 PM
Spree's stats since Camby has come back: 25.7 PPG, 3.5 APG, 5.3 RPG, 1.5 SPG, .470 FG%, .727 FT%

He has definetly picked it up and whether or not Camby's return has made that much of an impact, i don't know, but it's nice to see him playing this well. Thoughts?
AUTOADVERT
MCfan23
Member: #114
USA
12/4/2001  5:08 PM
Having a big guy like Camby helps the guys on the perimeter. I don't think it is anty coincidence that Spree has picked it up recently.
We suck.
prowler
Member: #135
USA
12/4/2001  6:01 PM
I agree Spree looks good he is even shooting a better percentage. But to Allan's defense he doesnt look to bad either. Eventhough Spree put us back in most of the games so far i think that when it comes down to a last shot like it did in detroit i would rather Allan taking the shot because his forte is creating jump shots for himself. As a team that is exactly the one two punch that we need. Kurt doesnt look like he can play with Marcus though he stunk up the court last night allowing Kenny Thomas to look like a star i was wondering how long it would take VG to put Othella in the game. When he did Othella came in and contributed an inspired effort. When we are able to get 10 pts and 8 assts from our starting point man and 12pts and 10 rbs from our big man whoever we get along with Allan, Spee, and Camby after he gets back in ball shape then we will be kool.
knicker for life
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
12/4/2001  7:08 PM
Hopefully Sprewell and Houston will keep it up and Camby will gradually improve. He's about at the pace he was last season, putting up 12 and 12 a night. The good thing is he should only get better. I predict him finshing the season around 15 and 13 once he gets into a good rythm. Also, one thing you're right about is you want the ball in Sprewell's hands when you're trying to get back into a game, but when you need the big shot you have to go to Houston because he's just a great pure shooter and excellent creater.
Caseloads
Member: #41
12/5/2001  11:42 AM
Posted by Knixkik:

Hopefully Sprewell and Houston will keep it up and Camby will gradually improve. He's about at the pace he was last season, putting up 12 and 12 a night. The good thing is he should only get better. I predict him finshing the season around 15 and 13 once he gets into a good rythm. Also, one thing you're right about is you want the ball in Sprewell's hands when you're trying to get back into a game, but when you need the big shot you have to go to Houston because he's just a great pure shooter and excellent creater.
Yo, the Knicks need to be called butter, because this team is on a roll...
Sprewell

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy