[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Away game in Brooklyn, NY
Author Thread
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

2/6/2015  9:40 PM
Galloway avgd more rebounds than Amundson and Smith combined.
The Future is Bright!
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
2/6/2015  9:41 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:PERFECT LOSS! Play a tough game down to the end and lose. One more Ping Pong ball gets its wings.

Yup, it also shows that everybody on this team sucks, and the coach still can't win close games, and his confidence continues to plummet

LOST AS USUAL!!! We're playing with a lot of role players and kids developing. It's a given that it's not a good team, but we don't need them to win a lot of games for no reason. They're playing hard but just losing. If we win a couple of games here and there that's fine but it's also Ok if they lose at this point in the season when we're looking at trying to get a top pick to change our future.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/6/2015  9:54 PM
nixluva wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
Knicks1969 wrote:
nixluva wrote:I really like how Thomas plays. He's better than I thought.

I told yah to give the young boys a chance

Not sure he is considered "young," but you have to like this guy. I've been totally stunned by his all around play and confidence.

Well Lance is currently still 26. That's young enough. He looks like a very good fit for this team. Cheap, quality role player.

I like Lance. Also, he is only two years older than Wear.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
USA
2/6/2015  11:33 PM
Bropez is really good when healthy.
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/7/2015  4:25 AM
Knicks1969 wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:Way to go Jose it's a 1 point game and like always you leave you're man wide open .... We neeeeeeeed to get rid of this dingle duche

The more Jose plays, the less valuable he becomes.

Not really, he's been playing like he was supposed to the last few games (he's been okay). Hopefully if he can show his near season-long slump is over between now and the all star break, he'll become more tradeable.

smackeddog
2/7/2015  4:27 AM
Thanks for the lottery ball, Nets! Even better, the Twolves won last night, so we're now tied with them for least wins. Also the Magic won, opening a little bit more distance between us and them. What troubles me is the Lakers- they are going all out for the worst record, as if the can secure a top 4 pick, they keep it and don't have to trade it to the Suns.
CrushAlot
USA
2/7/2015  8:30 AM
smackeddog wrote:Thanks for the lottery ball, Nets! Even better, the Twolves won last night, so we're now tied with them for least wins. Also the Magic won, opening a little bit more distance between us and them. What troubles me is the Lakers- they are going all out for the worst record, as if the can secure a top 4 pick, they keep it and don't have to trade it to the Suns.
The Lakers appear to be making no effort to hide their goal of losing. They have Lin, Davis, Boozer, and Young coming off the bench.
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

2/7/2015  10:02 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/7/2015  10:03 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Thanks for the lottery ball, Nets! Even better, the Twolves won last night, so we're now tied with them for least wins. Also the Magic won, opening a little bit more distance between us and them. What troubles me is the Lakers- they are going all out for the worst record, as if the can secure a top 4 pick, they keep it and don't have to trade it to the Suns.
The Lakers appear to be making no effort to hide their goal of losing. They have Lin, Davis, Boozer, and Young coming off the bench.
they have no choice because their pick would go to phoenix. Personally i dont care about winning the lottery but hopefully we end up in top 4
smackeddog
2/7/2015  11:30 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
they have no choice because their pick would go to phoenix. Personally i dont care about winning the lottery but hopefully we end up in top 4

Yep, thats the reason why the worst record would be nice- I don't think we'll win the top pick, but it guarantees us a top 4 selection, and there are 3 players already who I feel could help us (OK4, Towns and Russell).

GameThread: Away game in Brooklyn, NY

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy