[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Andrew Bynum
Author Thread
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

1/30/2015  1:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/30/2015  2:01 PM
Last he was making basketball news, he was contemplating sitting out 2014/15 and going to Germany for an experimental procedure that is said to regenerate cartilage in the knee. I don't know what his status is or if he even went to Germany, but now would be a good time to have the Bynum experiment. I wonder if he is good to go or even wants to play in the league anymore. We desperately need size and he is that. He is also skilled when he is right.
AUTOADVERT
Knicks1969
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5915

1/30/2015  7:21 PM
Rookie wrote:Last he was making basketball news, he was contemplating sitting out 2014/15 and going to Germany for an experimental procedure that is said to regenerate cartilage in the knee. I don't know what his status is or if he even went to Germany, but now would be a good time to have the Bynum experiment. I wonder if he is good to go or even wants to play in the league anymore. We desperately need size and he is that. He is also skilled when he is right.

Dude has bad attitude towards the game of basketball. As a matter of fact, he might even has a mental illness. Stay away from that dude

Thank God Fisher is no longer our coach, now let's get Calderon out of here:)
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

1/30/2015  7:38 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/30/2015  7:40 PM
Knicks1969 wrote:
Rookie wrote:Last he was making basketball news, he was contemplating sitting out 2014/15 and going to Germany for an experimental procedure that is said to regenerate cartilage in the knee. I don't know what his status is or if he even went to Germany, but now would be a good time to have the Bynum experiment. I wonder if he is good to go or even wants to play in the league anymore. We desperately need size and he is that. He is also skilled when he is right.

Dude has bad attitude towards the game of basketball. As a matter of fact, he might even has a mental illness. Stay away from that dude

Bigs with his skill set that can be had for the MLE or vet min are going to have some baggage.

yellowboy90
Member: #3538

1/30/2015  9:41 PM
Yeah they should go after him for the minimum after the trade deadline. Even if they can not get him at the min. but for a less than mMLE type contract that is partially or non guaranteed would still be worth it. If he can come back this year and play some games late in the year to get in shape would be the best.

the guy is only 27 and if he could just be a high level 20 min back up would be great.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/30/2015  9:47 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:Yeah they should go after him for the minimum after the trade deadline. Even if they can not get him at the min. but for a less than mMLE type contract that is partially or non guaranteed would still be worth it. If he can come back this year and play some games late in the year to get in shape would be the best.

the guy is only 27 and if he could just be a high level 20 min back up would be great.

I have a couple of friends that are big Philly fans and they hate the guy. I think he is done. His knee issues are career threatening and he doesn't seem to care enough to play. Did he go to camp with the Clippers this year?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
RonRon
Member: #246
1/30/2015  11:05 PM
Really depends on Bynum's health but it really cannot hurt if it is a vet min contract

However, also depending on the money, Andray Blatche in the 3m - 5m range
I don't even know why he isn't currently on the NBA at his age and he did well when he was playing on the Net's
If Jermaine Oneil get's a contract before Blatche, I don't know what to say, though Oneil was one of my favorite players in the early 2000's with Rasheed and Tmac
Yes JO played great on GS last season, so if GS didn't want to mess up chemistry, I guess

CrushAlot
USA
1/30/2015  11:07 PM
RonRon wrote:Really depends on Bynum's health but it really cannot hurt if it is a vet min contract

I don't even know why he isn't currently on the NBA at his age and he did well when he was playing on the Net's
If Jermaine Oneil get's a contract before Blatche, I don't know what to say, though Oneil was one of my favorite players in the early 2000's with Rasheed and Tmac
Yes JO played great on GS last season, so if GS didn't want to mess up chemistry, I guess

I think Blatche is in china. He did have character issues in the past.
CrushAlot
USA
1/30/2015  11:09 PM
RonRon
Member: #246
1/30/2015  11:16 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
RonRon wrote:Really depends on Bynum's health but it really cannot hurt if it is a vet min contract

I think Blatche is in china. He did have character issues in the past.

Just saying plenty of teams that are contenders could use him, for example Dallas, OKC, maybe Houston with D12's health concerns

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/31/2015  9:49 AM
CrushAlot wrote:

NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

1/31/2015  12:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2015  12:33 PM
TripleThreat wrote:

Nearly decapitated JJ Barea during the playoffs and then had to be literally forced to apologize. Got caught parking his sports car in handicapped parking spots around LA, so his sports car wouldn't get scratched or dented, then again had to literally be pulled at the teeth to apologize.

Million dollar talent. 10 cent head. Idiot thug. Would poison the locker room.

Remember when Gilbert Arenas laid out a bunch of handguns in the Wizards locker room with a sign that said "Pick One" Bynum is the type of jack off that would actually pick one.

I'm trying to imagine a world where Charles Oakley and Andrew Bynum would have to share the same team and locker room. Can you imagine the loafing and phantom injuries and just douche baggery from Bynum and how he'd be too stupid to fear for his life from the Oak?

Maybe you can absorb a guy like that if you are the Spurs or the Bulls, but I'm guessing those teams are smarter than to even try to fix that kind of head case.

Everyone knew Bynum was a ****head before leaving LA yet they were still willing to surrender assets to get him. In the predicament we are in, I cannot see any alternative but to role that dice. There is no harm to signing him to a non-guaranteed deal and 2nd round picks to be gained in a trade if he does work out.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/31/2015  3:38 PM
Bynum wasn't listening very much to Phil by the time he left LA. I doubt Jackson wants Bynum back. Not a changing the culture kind of player.
Andrew Bynum

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy