[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Early assigned to the d league
Author Thread
VCoug
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1406

2/28/2015  11:56 AM
anrst wrote:does Early suck or what? he's disappointing me terribly. has anyone seen anything to like with him?

is he just not healthy from the knee issue? what are we seeing here?

On the one hand it's really, really early in his career; only 300 minutes played over 22 games

On the other hand Early's already an older rookie, he turns 24 in April, and he's been ****ing terrible in his short career. Like, Anthony Bennett terrible so far. Regardless, he should be getting 25+ mpg for the rest of the season. He needs as many reps as possible to try to improve.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
2/28/2015  12:07 PM
VCoug wrote:
anrst wrote:does Early suck or what? he's disappointing me terribly. has anyone seen anything to like with him?

is he just not healthy from the knee issue? what are we seeing here?

On the one hand it's really, really early in his career; only 300 minutes played over 22 games

On the other hand Early's already an older rookie, he turns 24 in April, and he's been ****ing terrible in his short career. Like, Anthony Bennett terrible so far. Regardless, he should be getting 25+ mpg for the rest of the season. He needs as many reps as possible to try to improve.

IMO dude has not had a fair shake. People forget that he had surgery this year. It's hard to get your game right when you have huge setbacks like that. I think he'll need to work on his ability to do more than spot up from 3 this summer. He needs to work on some kind of midrange game as well. Driving effectively and pull up jumpers. Work on face up and back to the basket moves. He's got the physical talent to do more.
Early assigned to the d league

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy