[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Official 2015 NBA Knick Draft Thread....
Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

5/19/2015  10:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/19/2015  10:05 PM
blkexec wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
blkexec wrote:
VCoug wrote:
nixluva wrote:They say Mudiay could still grow some more. His relatives are taller. Mudiay is a legit top prospect. I like Winslow as well. Winslow is a Jimmy Butler type. The workouts should be interesting.

Winslow is the guy I keep coming back to. Potentially, a better offensive Kawhi Leonard.

Instant chemistry and he was the real leader on that duke squad. He will do the same for us since melo will play the ok4 roll....its a natural fit.

Monroe c
Melo pf
Winslow sf
? sg
? pg

Maybe its just me....but i always thought winslow has as much #1 potential as ok4..towns...russell

All 4 have legit star potential. ...so im happy.

For those hating on fisher....what happens if winslow is a star.....do you now love fisher?

Coaches dont win games.....hungry d leaguers trying to feed their kids win games.

that's right, that's why between mark jackson and steve kerr with virtually the same team, there was no difference in GSW wins.

What does that have to do with d league players hungry for an nba contract. A rookie coach hungry to show he can win games. If anything the blame could be on phil for not shutting down gallo if he was bringing him back....cant blame a rookie coach or rookie players trying to make their mark on the nba.

i am just refuting that coaches don't win games. popovich isn't in the running every year just "by chance"

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
VCoug
Member: #1406

5/19/2015  10:12 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
VCoug wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
magicTs wrote:At least whoever it is will come with far less pressure and expectations on their shoulders by the sound of things on here. Hopefully the Knicks fans evident disappointment will be a further motivation for someone like Mudiay or Winslow.

all i am saying is... you don't fuvk with duncan'ish potential.... if towns turns into a duncan, fisher will be hated for a long time like don nelson was by knicks fans after the steph curry pick

But what if Mudiay is the next big time guard? What if they take Porzingis and he turns into Dirk? What if it's Winslow and he's A Kawhi?

kawhi is not that great, don't get ahead of yourself, when was the last time a euro big man won multiple championships. and by the way... duncan in his prime blows away dirk in his prime any day.

Kawhi really is that great. He's a game changing defensive player that can guard 1 through 3 and is a very good offensive player. The hope is Winslow is Kawhi but better offensively, he's already a better 3-point shooter. Assuming Towns, Okafor, and Russell go in the top 3 Winslow's the guy I'm leaning towards.

so how many players each year develop into that guard multiple positions and be decent offensively and how many players each year suddenly become skilled big men.

Very few. Not sure what you're getting at.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
5/19/2015  10:19 PM
Not getting one of the top 3 picks in this draft hurts because we don't even have a pick next year. Of course. We really needed a home run here. We got a single. My rough guess is during FA we get Greg Monroe and Rajon Rondo. I'm not definite on Rondo but I'm pretty sure we're getting Monroe. Add that to our #4 pick and we have a better roster, but I'm still not 100% sure we're a playoff team. Then we need some magic during the next FA season. There's a path out of this hell, but like all of our shots, it seems unlikely. I guess back to watching from a distance.
blkexec
Member: #748
5/19/2015  10:24 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
blkexec wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
blkexec wrote:
VCoug wrote:
nixluva wrote:They say Mudiay could still grow some more. His relatives are taller. Mudiay is a legit top prospect. I like Winslow as well. Winslow is a Jimmy Butler type. The workouts should be interesting.

Winslow is the guy I keep coming back to. Potentially, a better offensive Kawhi Leonard.

Instant chemistry and he was the real leader on that duke squad. He will do the same for us since melo will play the ok4 roll....its a natural fit.

Monroe c
Melo pf
Winslow sf
? sg
? pg

Maybe its just me....but i always thought winslow has as much #1 potential as ok4..towns...russell

All 4 have legit star potential. ...so im happy.

For those hating on fisher....what happens if winslow is a star.....do you now love fisher?

Coaches dont win games.....hungry d leaguers trying to feed their kids win games.

that's right, that's why between mark jackson and steve kerr with virtually the same team, there was no difference in GSW wins.

What does that have to do with d league players hungry for an nba contract. A rookie coach hungry to show he can win games. If anything the blame could be on phil for not shutting down gallo if he was bringing him back....cant blame a rookie coach or rookie players trying to make their mark on the nba.

i am just refuting that coaches don't win games. popovich isn't in the running every year just "by chance"

I agree.....some coaches do get credit for wins...pop is a bad example because hes also the gm which gives him more power than most coaches.

But we are giving Fisher too much credit here. He doent know how to coach yet.....he was a terrible coach when we were losing....all of a sudden hes a great coach cause we won the last few games? No...he was the same terrible rookie coach....

But i understand....somebody has to take the fall. I just think its phil who should be blamed. He shouldve told fisher who to shut down and who to play.....especially since phil knows who hes bringing back next season....not fisher.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

5/19/2015  10:25 PM
Well I am glad I fell asleep before the lottery. I awoke mad and now I know why.
JamesLin
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3944
USA
5/19/2015  10:28 PM
Well, I was never awake since becoming a Knicks fan at 4 years old... still having nightmares.... *sigh*
Get busy living or get busy dying. ---- Andy Dufresne
holfresh
Member: #1081

5/19/2015  10:29 PM
Is there any doubt Phil will pick someone no one expects..
blkexec
Member: #748
5/19/2015  10:33 PM
Looks like Melo got his wish.

Winslow.....

with either Rondo or Dragic.

Monroe
Melo
Winslow
Gallo?
Dragic or Rondo

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
5/19/2015  10:35 PM
Don't forget super mario
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
5/19/2015  10:40 PM
VCoug
Member: #1406

5/19/2015  11:20 PM
blkexec wrote:Looks like Melo got his wish.

Winslow.....

with either Rondo or Dragic.

Monroe
Melo
Winslow
Gallo?
Dragic or Rondo

No way Dragic leaves Miami for us. And I hope to god we don't sign Rondo, he's been bad to atrocious for 3 seasons.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
DJMUSIC
Member: #1283

5/19/2015  11:21 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/19/2015  11:21 PM
Thank you Derick Fisher you made alot of Knick fans unhappy, but at 4th pick we'll see next month what happens!

From Archieve of one of my ESPN Favorites Quoting Mike Tirico on nfl jets but applies to KNICKs 4th pick 2015 LOTTO
-> NYK NBA Lottery choice 4th pick UGLY & A LOSS!

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
5/20/2015  12:05 AM
Philly is going to be the interesting team. Do they really want Russell as has been reported? What if they actually go in a different direction?
smackeddog
Member: #883
5/20/2015  3:59 AM
magicTs wrote:At least whoever it is will come with far less pressure and expectations on their shoulders by the sound of things on here. Hopefully the Knicks fans evident disappointment will be a further motivation for someone like Mudiay or Winslow.

Yes- thats the bright side: our spirits are crushed beyond hope!

smackeddog
5/20/2015  4:03 AM
nixluva wrote:Philly is going to be the interesting team. Do they really want Russell as has been reported? What if they actually go in a different direction?

There are reasons to believe the 76ers may be going for Mudiay:

There was that sudden flurry of stories a few weeks ago that said Mudiay was their man, Hinkie has scouted him in person, AND he fits the 76ers drafting record: high risk, high reward- they seem to have gone for this rather than fundamentals. Of course now there are stories saying they want Russell, but that could be a smoke screen. Who knows.

smackeddog
5/20/2015  4:11 AM
Also don't assume we're going for Winslow or Mudiay- I think we may very well draft WCS (Briggs's dream!)- there is no way really of improving our front court defense via free agency.
skeng
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #2959
Denmark
5/20/2015  5:13 AM
You guys forget that Minnesota only drafts PGs
Legalize di NBA
mattshaw78
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #915
5/20/2015  5:59 AM
Minnesota - Karl-Anthony Towns (Kevin love replacement)
Lakers - Jahlil Okafor
Philly - D'Angelo Russell (highly touted by them)
And we are getting - Emmanuel Mudiay
BlueSeats "I like anyone who can make Lebron cry. Melo seems to do it a lot."
JacobKubacki
Member: #6038

5/20/2015  6:40 AM
What do you think about Winslow playing sg?
mattshaw78
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #915
5/20/2015  7:01 AM
Weaknesses: Throughout his high school and AAU career he flashed tremendous talent but struggled to sustain a high level of consistency ... Can lose focus at times during games, but has been a lot more consistent and prepared then expected ... He needs to continue to show a high level of aggression and intensity in order to realize his immense talent ... Shot shows high potential but still has some minor kinks in his mechanics that need to be ironed out in order to add range and consistency ... Should look to improve upon his current 62% FT shooting ...
BlueSeats "I like anyone who can make Lebron cry. Melo seems to do it a lot."
Official 2015 NBA Knick Draft Thread....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy