[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Official 2015 NBA Knick Draft Thread....
Author Thread
VCoug
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1406

5/19/2015  9:40 PM
nixluva wrote:They say Mudiay could still grow some more. His relatives are taller. Mudiay is a legit top prospect. I like Winslow as well. Winslow is a Jimmy Butler type. The workouts should be interesting.

Winslow is the guy I keep coming back to. Potentially, a better offensive Kawhi Leonard.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
5/19/2015  9:40 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
martin wrote:
magicTs wrote:Chris Paul
Russell Westbrook
Chris Bosh
Mike Conley

4 recent examples of the No4 draft pick. Absolutely no guarantee who the real star(s) are in this draft.

good catch

don't give me that bullshiat.
also #4, tyrus thomas, shaun livingston, drew gooden, eddy freakin curry, marcus fizer, lamar odom, antawn jamison, antonio daniels, etc

play the odds!! and lose some freakin games!! fisher is a bum! he can't even lose right

WTF? Russell and Mudiay are legit and also Winslow and Porzingis. It's a good draft.

legit or not... skilled big men do not grow on trees... all star point guards do!!

I can understand the disappointment. We all feel it but once you stop to think about it this draft has more talent and we're going to have a shot at one of them. We don't know who Philly will draft. Maybe we end up with Russell and he's a stud. There are so many possibilities.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

5/19/2015  9:41 PM
magicTs wrote:At least whoever it is will come with far less pressure and expectations on their shoulders by the sound of things on here. Hopefully the Knicks fans evident disappointment will be a further motivation for someone like Mudiay or Winslow.

all i am saying is... you don't fuvk with duncan'ish potential.... if towns turns into a duncan, fisher will be hated for a long time like don nelson was by knicks fans after the steph curry pick

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

5/19/2015  9:43 PM
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
martin wrote:
Russell Westbrook
Chris Bosh
Mike Conley

4 recent examples of the No4 draft pick. Absolutely no guarantee who the real star(s) are in this draft.

good catch

also #4, tyrus thomas, shaun livingston, drew gooden, eddy freakin curry, marcus fizer, lamar odom, antawn jamison, antonio daniels, etc

play the odds!! and lose some freakin games!! fisher is a bum! he can't even lose right

WTF? Russell and Mudiay are legit and also Winslow and Porzingis. It's a good draft.

legit or not... skilled big men do not grow on trees... all star point guards do!!

I can understand the disappointment. We all feel it but once you stop to think about it this draft has more talent and we're going to have a shot at one of them. We don't know who Philly will draft. Maybe we end up with Russell and he's a stud. There are so many possibilities.

god bless your optimism but its ok to be pissed at the knicks they kinda deserve it
StarksEwing1

5/19/2015  9:43 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
magicTs wrote:At least whoever it is will come with far less pressure and expectations on their shoulders by the sound of things on here. Hopefully the Knicks fans evident disappointment will be a further motivation for someone like Mudiay or Winslow.

all i am saying is... you don't fuvk with duncan'ish potential.... if towns turns into a duncan, fisher will be hated for a long time like don nelson was by knicks fans after the steph curry pick

Fisher may be hiding out a while lol
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
5/19/2015  9:44 PM
Cartman718 wrote:

But what if Mudiay is the next big time guard? What if they take Porzingis and he turns into Dirk? What if it's Winslow and he's A Kawhi?

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
5/19/2015  9:45 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Fisher may be hiding out a while lol
Maybe that is why he wouldn't say where he would be on draft night.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
blkexec
Member: #748
5/19/2015  9:46 PM
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
martin wrote:
Russell Westbrook
Chris Bosh
Mike Conley

good catch

I actually like that Porzingis dude. Hes a better fit next to monroe and mello because hes a legit 3pt shooter....vs towns is somebody trying to develope a low post game who can shoot. Porzingis has dirk like skills who can score from all over. Winslow is like butler. ...Russell is like Steph. And theirs lots of trade value because the 4th pick has a lot of nice options. This might be a blessing in disguise. Wasnt an ok4 fan...towns is all potential but very risky. Russell defense is shaky. But theres nothing negative on Winslow who is a 19yr old man....can score from everywhere with lock down defense.

FAs always been the way phil prefers to build his team. The good thing is theres no lebron type talent we missed on. Just solid nba pros in the top 5. Winslow is the real star....the rest are risky.....

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

5/19/2015  9:48 PM
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

But what if Mudiay is the next big time guard? What if they take Porzingis and he turns into Dirk? What if it's Winslow and he's A Kawhi?

half full? good for you.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
Cartman718

5/19/2015  9:49 PM
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

kawhi is not that great, don't get ahead of yourself, when was the last time a euro big man won multiple championships. and by the way... duncan in his prime blows away dirk in his prime any day.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
5/19/2015  9:49 PM
blkexec wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
martin wrote:
Russell Westbrook
Chris Bosh
Mike Conley

good catch

I actually like that Porzingis dude. Hes a better fit next to monroe and mello because hes a legit 3pt shooter....vs towns is somebody trying to develope a low post game who can shoot. Porzingis has dirk like skills who can score from all over. Winslow is like butler. ...Russell is like Steph. And theirs lots of trade value because the 4th pick has a lot of nice options. This might be a blessing in disguise. Wasnt an ok4 fan...towns is all potential but very risky. Russell defense is shaky. But theres nothing negative on Winslow who is a 19yr old man....can score from everywhere with lock down defense.

FAs always been the way phil prefers to build his team. The good thing is theres no lebron type talent we missed on. Just solid nba pros in the top 5. Winslow is the real star....the rest are risky.....

Fraschilla loves Prozingis but also cautioned that a fan base that wanted a star might find the pick very frustrating. I don't know if he is the pick for the Knicks.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

5/19/2015  9:51 PM
Did Mudiay come to the combine?
The Future is Bright!
blkexec
5/19/2015  9:53 PM
VCoug wrote:
nixluva wrote:They say Mudiay could still grow some more. His relatives are taller. Mudiay is a legit top prospect. I like Winslow as well. Winslow is a Jimmy Butler type. The workouts should be interesting.

Winslow is the guy I keep coming back to. Potentially, a better offensive Kawhi Leonard.

Instant chemistry and he was the real leader on that duke squad. He will do the same for us since melo will play the ok4 roll....its a natural fit.

Monroe c
Melo pf
Winslow sf
? sg
? pg

Maybe its just me....but i always thought winslow has as much #1 potential as ok4..towns...russell

All 4 have legit star potential. ...so im happy.

For those hating on fisher....what happens if winslow is a star.....do you now love fisher?

Coaches dont win games.....hungry d leaguers trying to feed their kids win games.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
StarksEwing1

5/19/2015  9:56 PM
Thank god we have our pick next year....
DJMUSIC
Member: #1283

5/19/2015  9:57 PM

SADNESS ,,,

Thanks much Derrick Fisher ! You had not coached all season but had desired to coach the last week for wins! meaningless games
What a man! great ..

DJ thinks I am going out drinking.
This evening and pick 4 is too much!

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
Cartman718

5/19/2015  9:57 PM
blkexec wrote:
VCoug wrote:

Instant chemistry and he was the real leader on that duke squad. He will do the same for us since melo will play the ok4 roll....its a natural fit.

Monroe c
Melo pf
Winslow sf
? sg
? pg

Maybe its just me....but i always thought winslow has as much #1 potential as ok4..towns...russell

For those hating on fisher....what happens if winslow is a star.....do you now love fisher?

Coaches dont win games.....hungry d leaguers trying to feed their kids win games.

that's right, that's why between mark jackson and steve kerr with virtually the same team, there was no difference in GSW wins.

VCoug
Member: #1406

5/19/2015  9:59 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

kawhi is not that great, don't get ahead of yourself, when was the last time a euro big man won multiple championships. and by the way... duncan in his prime blows away dirk in his prime any day.

Kawhi really is that great. He's a game changing defensive player that can guard 1 through 3 and is a very good offensive player. The hope is Winslow is Kawhi but better offensively, he's already a better 3-point shooter. Assuming Towns, Okafor, and Russell go in the top 3 Winslow's the guy I'm leaning towards.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
blkexec
5/19/2015  10:03 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
blkexec wrote:
VCoug wrote:

Monroe c
Melo pf
Winslow sf
? sg
? pg

that's right, that's why between mark jackson and steve kerr with virtually the same team, there was no difference in GSW wins.

What does that have to do with d league players hungry for an nba contract. A rookie coach hungry to show he can win games. If anything the blame could be on phil for not shutting down gallo if he was bringing him back....cant blame a rookie coach or rookie players trying to make their mark on the nba.

Cartman718

VCoug wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Kawhi really is that great. He's a game changing defensive player that can guard 1 through 3 and is a very good offensive player. The hope is Winslow is Kawhi but better offensively, he's already a better 3-point shooter. Assuming Towns, Okafor, and Russell go in the top 3 Winslow's the guy I'm leaning towards.

so how many players each year develop into that guard multiple positions and be decent offensively and how many players each year suddenly become skilled big men.

holfresh
Member: #1081

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory..
Official 2015 NBA Knick Draft Thread....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy