[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Official 2015 NBA Knick Draft Thread....
Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
5/19/2015  9:26 PM
They say Mudiay could still grow some more. His relatives are taller. Mudiay is a legit top prospect. I like Winslow as well. Winslow is a Jimmy Butler type. The workouts should be interesting.
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/19/2015  9:26 PM
magicTs wrote:Chris Paul
Russell Westbrook
Chris Bosh
Mike Conley

4 recent examples of the No4 draft pick. Absolutely no guarantee who the real star(s) are in this draft.

good catch

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

5/19/2015  9:28 PM
UNBEFLUCKINLEVABLE!!!
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

Porzingas is my choice. He protects the rim, can score, is developing a three. He needs to develop physically. In the meantime, he could fly around the weak side while Monroe bangs with the centers. Or we could just trade down. It's not like we can't use a first round pick next year.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
magicTs
Member: #5564

5/19/2015  9:28 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/19/2015  9:30 PM
blkexec wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Well looks like we will be sure ding our lottery pick again next year. We will never see a number 1 pick. Funny Minnesota finishes where we were suppose to finish and they get the #1

I'm done with this team

Russell and winslow are the two sleepers. ...and we have a chance to get one of them without reaching.

I like your positivity and agree with you blkexec. Unbelievable cry babies going totally over the top. Disappointing result, perhaps but hardly the end of the world. As I mentioned above Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh were all No4 picks. NBA History is littered with low draft picks being the actual real deal and there is no guarantee that OK4 or Towns will end up the superstar. Someone like Mudiay or Winslow may end up being the best thing to happen to the Knicks in a generation. Only time will tell.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Solace wrote:Somehow i just knew we were getting #4. This team is cursed. I hope we trade down and get Kaminsky plus another first.
i figured 4 too. In recent years the second worst gets 3 or 4. Last year the second worst got 3 so i just knew we would move down a couple spots

That's what I said when the season ended. I would've rather finish 3 or 4

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

5/19/2015  9:29 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Solace wrote:Somehow i just knew we were getting #4. This team is cursed. I hope we trade down and get Kaminsky plus another first.
i figured 4 too. In recent years the second worst gets 3 or 4. Last year the second worst got 3 so i just knew we would move down a couple spots

That's what I said when the season ended. I would've rather finish 3 or 4

i would have rather finished last. All ****in season we were in last place until the knicks decided to start playing the final 3 games
nixluva
USA
5/19/2015  9:30 PM
martin wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:
nixluva wrote:Guess who's comin to town boys ??? GREG MONROE! For all the consternation over him. He's now the most likely target in FA! Unless there's some miracle and Okafor falls to us you can bank on Monroe getting a visit.

uhg, I know the Knicks need to upgrade talent everywhere but just uhg

They have no choice now. The only thing that would make it ok is if whichever guard we get, Russell or Mudiay turns out to be a stud. There are capable bigs we can get but no FA guards with the upside of Russell or Mudiay. Could be a blessing in disguise.

I here you on the FA guards thing, and I'm beginning to like Russell or Mudiay, and especially Mudiay because he is big and can potentially defend very well. I just don't like Monroe, too slow.

Monroe runs the floor well. He's actually a great fit in our system. He's not perfect but still can improve. He can pass and hold his position in the post which will provide more space for our wings to slash and cut. Monroe isn't sexy but he's consistent.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

martin wrote:
Russell Westbrook
Chris Bosh
Mike Conley

4 recent examples of the No4 draft pick. Absolutely no guarantee who the real star(s) are in this draft.

good catch

don't give me that bullshiat.
also #4, tyrus thomas, shaun livingston, drew gooden, eddy freakin curry, marcus fizer, lamar odom, antawn jamison, antonio daniels, etc

play the odds!! and lose some freakin games!! fisher is a bum! he can't even lose right

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
holfresh
Member: #1081

Sobering thought..Shump could have a better career than our 4th pick..
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
5/19/2015  9:31 PM
martin wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:
nixluva wrote:Guess who's comin to town boys ??? GREG MONROE! For all the consternation over him. He's now the most likely target in FA! Unless there's some miracle and Okafor falls to us you can bank on Monroe getting a visit.

They have no choice now. The only thing that would make it ok is if whichever guard we get, Russell or Mudiay turns out to be a stud. There are capable bigs we can get but no FA guards with the upside of Russell or Mudiay. Could be a blessing in disguise.

I here you on the FA guards thing, and I'm beginning to like Russell or Mudiay, and especially Mudiay because he is big and can potentially defend very well. I just don't like Monroe, too slow.

I can't see them picking Mudiay. too much of a crapshoot unless he really blows them away in the tryouts. I think Melo said they don't need a 19 yr old pt guard

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Uptown

5/19/2015  9:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/19/2015  9:36 PM
Message to Coach Fish...

magicTs

5/19/2015  9:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/19/2015  9:34 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
martin wrote:
Russell Westbrook
Chris Bosh
Mike Conley

good catch

also #4, tyrus thomas, shaun livingston, drew gooden, eddy freakin curry, marcus fizer, lamar odom, antawn jamison, antonio daniels, etc

play the odds!! and lose some freakin games!! fisher is a bum! he can't even lose right

Lets just close down the franchise then?!! Jesus wept. This is a deep draft with no definitive guarantees. I don't disagree with your points re the complete retarded ness of winning dead games but we now need to make the best of it.

nixluva
USA
5/19/2015  9:33 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
martin wrote:
Russell Westbrook
Chris Bosh
Mike Conley

good catch

WTF? Russell and Mudiay are legit and also Winslow and Porzingis. It's a good draft.

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

5/19/2015  9:34 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
martin wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

I can't see them picking Mudiay. too much of a crapshoot unless he really blows them away in the tryouts. I think Melo said they don't need a 19 yr old pt guard

melo has no goddamn say in the matter. I mean he is one reason we are in this mess. Mudiay was always considered a top prospect he may end up being the best when all is said and done
Cartman718

5/19/2015  9:34 PM
nixluva wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
martin wrote:
Russell Westbrook
Chris Bosh
Mike Conley

good catch

WTF? Russell and Mudiay are legit and also Winslow and Porzingis. It's a good draft.

legit or not... skilled big men do not grow on trees... all star point guards do!!
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
5/19/2015  9:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/19/2015  9:37 PM
smackeddog wrote:
martin wrote:

After dreaming of us drafting Towns or OK4, it is impossible to get excited about a team of Melo, Mudiay and Monroe

Exactly. Even Winslow who I like

Cartman718

5/19/2015  9:35 PM
Uptown wrote:Message to Coach Fish...

took the words right out of my mouth.

Uptown

5/19/2015  9:35 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/19/2015  9:39 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
martin wrote:
Russell Westbrook
Chris Bosh
Mike Conley

good catch

I've always believed the coaches get too much blame and too much credit....But I'm so angry right now, I hope the beat-writers fry Fish in the morning papers

magicTs

5/19/2015  9:38 PM
At least whoever it is will come with far less pressure and expectations on their shoulders by the sound of things on here. Hopefully the Knicks fans evident disappointment will be a further motivation for someone like Mudiay or Winslow.
Official 2015 NBA Knick Draft Thread....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy